Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 47
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the wood [open] Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 pm

How could he not be excited? It was almost as if he was going out to battle. Maybe not in a shield wall on a battle field. But it was some kind of battle and that always caught his interest. Of course he was grateful to Sassa that she was interested in him as well. It was new how willingly she was giving herself to him. Almost surprising, especially because their meeting had been sudden and neither of them would have expected this to happen. Or to even feel this strongly about an almost stranger. But he sure wasn’t ungrateful for it. He smiled at her words. “I’m excited to see your farm. I’ve always wanted to visit one, but never really had the opportunity!” She had never been on a farm before? Then he was sure she had missed out on some good moments in her youth. Maybe it was because he had grown up on one. But as a kid the farm had been his favourite playing ground. There was enough room to run around between the fields, play war and fight. But also enough spots to hide. The animals had been the coolest of course. Being able to hunt them down and trying to catch them with their bare hands. Chickens, Sheep, pigs. Only thing they didn’t go after were the cows and the horses. Though he remembered a time where they had been running away from an angry bull. And he was pretty sure they had bullied it to make sure it went after them. But that had just been the kind of excitement that they wanted as young children. Of course he could always try those things again. But now it was not as much fun. Because he knew exactly how to catch all those animals. But that didn’t mean he didn’t like living on one anymore.

It was his home and it probably would always be his home as he loved it. Almost as much as fighting. Maybe because people left him alone and he did like to be on his own rather than between a bunch of people. What made it more surprising how relaxed he felt with Sassa. It felt natural to be with her. Even when she let go of his hand and pushed him down so he was laying. While she laid next to him placing her head on his chest. In reaction he warped his arm closed to her around her and pulled her a bit closer as she snuggled into his side. “Thank you, for a chance to escape. I’ll take you up on that when we are officially together. That way she can’t try to stop us, but don’t rush that decision. Once you claim me, I’m your forever.” Of course he would give her the chance to escape. As he knew how it felt to want to go. To let go of that thing that held you down. He made his thumb rub her arm lightly. Forever. Forever was a long time. Was he ready for that kind of commitment? Yes he was. After all he probably should have been married long ago. But he never had any real interest in a woman before. Not like he had for the one lying next to him now. He looked down at her in silent for a while. Before his brow went up. “I don’t think I’m able to train tonight. I drank too much, but we will train tomorrow among other things” He laughed lightly. Yes he had expected her to say that. But it did not matter. After all he was comfortable laying down with her like this and he didn’t feel like moving for a while ether. At all. It was so comfortable that he was sure that even here in the forest he wouldn’t mind falling asleep. As long as she stayed close next to him of course.

“Now are there any things you want to know about me before we end this night?” He felt her move slightly and looked down at her. Yes once again the hours had flown by. What was a shame somewhere. He let out a hum and slowly let his eyes move back up to the sky as he stared at the stars and their shine. ”There are many things.” To many to ask all at once. But he didn’t have to ask them all at once at all. But he was curious at that what she had asked him too. He looked back down at her as he moved his hand back up and let his fingers comb her hair. ”But I do wonder what you love to do other than battle and cooking.” At least he believed she liked cooking as her food had been really good. Tasteful at the least, actually that would be an understatement. It was as if he had gotten food for the gods. Maybe the fact that he had been hungry and that his own cooking skills were not that… great, did help in that statement. Non the less it was good. ”What do you do in your free time next to training?” Maybe it was something they could do together sometime as well. Maybe at first he had wanted to know to see if he could do something with it on his farm. But as she had told him she had never been on a farm before. He had more than enough things he could show her and make her do. He wondered if he could make her blue eyes shine with excitement and that certain gleam people got in their eyes when they did someone they liked. That would be his goal tomorrow. And maybe it would be funny how the village girl would cope with the farm life.

[I loved it. XD And Sassa is so cute and innocent. <3]
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: Training in the wood [open] Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 Butterflies-4.2
Sassa was stilling looking up at his face when she felt him shift to look down at her. She was pretty sure she could just look at him for hours like this. It was so comfortable and warm. If he let her she was certain she would fall asleep on him. However she knows she shouldn’t because she has to be home in her bed when her mother gets back home. Or they would have to figure things out a lot faster, and she didn’t want to move this to fast. Even if everything they did felt so perfect and natural to her. She smiled at him as he let out a small hum and looked at the sky. She noticed that he would make that sound a lot, when he was thinking or before he was going to talk to her. Sassa decided there she liked it, that she thought it was cute. She wondered what other kinds of little quirks he had like that. She was sure she would like them all just as much. She wondered if there would ever be anything she didn’t like about him? At the moment it didn’t look that way. He was just so perfect to her right now, her little gift from the gods it seemed.

He finally answered her question of what he wanted to know about her. “There are many things” he said at first as he looked back down at her. The feel of him running his hands through her hair was on her list of she new favorite things. It was so relaxing that if she wasn’t paying attention to him to hear what he was going to say next she would have missed it. “But I do wonder what you love to do other than battle and cooking.” He said next to her. Sassa smiled at that. There were many things she loved to do other than cooking and training, but that was all he knew about her. “What do you do in your free time next to training?” He fallowed up with. Sassa smiled as she thought for a moment, she wanted to focus on her absolute favorite things she liked to do. Not just things she did in her past time. He could find  all the little details as they got to know each other. Plus she didn't want to over load him with a bunch of things all at once.

Shifting her body a bit so she was still leaning on him, but could look at his face better before  she started. “ I love to go swimming. It most likely stems from my want to go on a boat, but it’s one to my favorite things to do.” She said with a smile. Her face Brighting up just thinking about it. “ I don’t go as much as I like because I don’t like to go alone. ” She said before pausing “it’s just not as much fun to go alone, or as safe” she said addressing why she didn’t want to do alone. She had been snuck up once alone, and if she hadn’t had her knife with her the man might have been successful. " I was attacked once, but they weren't successful." She said. After that she took Thora or someone else with her to go swimming. “This is a little childish, but I like playing with the village dogs . I always wanted one as a child, but my mother wouldn’t let us get one.” She told him next with a little blush on her face. He had asked her, and she was going to tell him the truth. She hoped he wouldn’t find her a little little girl because of it. “ I also really like to learn knew things. To learn a new skill that I could use later on is just really exciting to me.. Like how a farm works for example..” She said before letting out a small yawn.

She was getting really tired, and as much as she didn’t want to they were going to have to go home soon. She would have to finish her train of thought and sadly end the night. “And my new favorite thing to do is spend time with you.”  She added before leaning forward and kissing him for a few minutes before pulling back and adding “and kissing you” with a small smirk. Giving a large sign she pulled away from him and sat up. She had a small frown on her face as she reached her hand out to him. “However unless you plan to carry me home we will have to end this night, as much I don't want to leave.” She told him still frowning. She didn’t want this night to end, but she knew she was going to see him tomorrow and that made it a little better.

Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 Butterflies-1.2
: )
Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 47
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: Training in the wood [open] Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Swimming she loved swimming. Saying it might also be because of her want to go on a boat. But even so. Swimming was a nice thing to do. Even though he didn’t do it much. Not that he feared the water or couldn’t swim. But he didn’t think too much off it. Though he liked to drift on his back and let the stream take him further away from the land. It was something he sometimes did to clear his mind and it was a good way to get a bath as well. After all he would always have to swim back to land and often he forgot the time and had drifted further away then he wanted too or thought he would. He also liked cold water, like in winter. He didn’t know way but he liked the way it made his muscles move in reaction to the cold. It was also a way to make your body toughen up. That of course was the biggest reason why he would jump in ice cold water. Testing himself and seeing how far he could go. Taking him to his own limits, trying to push past them. The fact that she made sure to say that she didn’t like to go alone made him think of it even more. Maybe he did not like it much because he always went alone. So maybe it was a new thing to try out together with her and see if he liked it more when she was with him. Even if he didn’t feel like swimming he could always just float and watch her swim. He was sure that would be just as much fun. He was always happy to hear that her attacker didn’t manage to do anything to her.

“This is a little childish, but I like playing with the village dogs . I always wanted one as a child, but my mother wouldn’t let us get one.” This made him look at her and one of his brow went up lightly as he mumbled ‘dogs?’ It was silent but with how close she was he was sure she could hear it. Not like it mattered. That was an interesting fact. Especially because he had a few of them. So when she came she would have a nice little surprise waiting on her. He smiled a bit at the thought as an idea was starting to form in his head and it seemed like a perfect little present. “ I also really like to learn new things. To learn a new skill that I could use later on is just really exciting to me.. Like how a farm works for example..” he let out a laugh as he pulled her a bit closer and turned a bit more towards her. ”I will be able to teach you a whole bunch of new things than.” He guessed the farm would be a happy place for her to be around. Because in every corner there was something new to do. And as she hasn’t been on a farm before, everything would be new. The small yawn she let out didn’t escape him. It was pretty cute how she let it out.

He guessed she was getting tired and that this little meeting would have to come to an end. “And my new favourite thing to do is spend time with you.” He smirk smiled at that, because of the sound of it did please him and the kiss that came after pleased him even more. As it was a long one and he couldn’t say he didn’t want to pull her back into him when she parted it a few minutes later. “and kissing you” He could agree on that one. He let go of her as she sat up and stretched a bit, letting out a light groan. Now that she was sitting up her warmth was slipping away. He took her hand as she reached out to him and sat up next to her as she spoke again. “However unless you plan to carry me home we will have to end this night, as much I don't want to leave.”

”I wouldn’t mind carrying you.” after all he already knew from yesterday that she was light. Or at least she was light to him. He looked into her eyes. ”But then there is the risk that someone sees us.” And as this would stay a secret for a while, he didn’t want to take that risk. He soon stood up and pulled her up with him. Making sure she stood, before he kneeled down and started to roll up the fur, and putting the things away in her back. Picking it up and handing it to her, before taking his own stuff. He then took a step closer to her. ”Be careful on your way back. It was night and the people walking around now, would be mostly drunk men. Or those who didn’t have good deeds in their minds. He moved his hand to her cheek and kissed her again. Before letting go and starting to walk backwards. ”I trust you will be able to find my farm.” After all there weren’t many farms in Kattegat So maybe he could call himself fortunate to be able to have one. She could always ask one of the people around too. ”I will be probably working on the field so you should be able to spot me.” He said, before turning around. ”And otherwise, I will be sure to spot you.” He said before disappearing between the trees. He was sure that she would get home safely. After all if someone approached her, she would just have to cut off their balls. Even in her slight drunk state she would be able to do that. And he was sure to get back to his farm too. Even though he by now was a bit tips as well. It wasn’t the first time he would walk home slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Training in the wood [open] Training in the wood  [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
Training in the wood [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2