Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

PROFIELMessages : 76
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

You told me this is right where it begins Empty
PostSubject: You told me this is right where it begins You told me this is right where it begins EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 12:25 am

You told me this is right where it begins B4a7WHR3D0WijzfIVwKr8LQKlR_0WG2nu1QHSskwz_SR5Qehi_Xzz-jmfCOoKHDE7Qx3Ab1-u-Ca-CUNFIC7WwjVZbDkliN5wvoejtvkblmrRpWzZ7jo_dkcFC5XyJddiHZeqD2i
iliana andsvarrsdóttir
| » |  name Iliana
| » |   last name Andsvarrsdottir
| » |   title --
| » |   age 20
| » |   place of birth Uddevalla
| » |   place of residence Kattegat
| » |   rank Jewellery Maker
| » |   personality Iliana is a bit of a pessimist, and is naturally quite skeptical. She has led a life of relative solitude since her parents died, though she doesn't mind much. She isn't impressed very easily, but does find it easy enough to talk to people. You couldn't really say she has many friends but she does enjoy meeting people and hearing their stories.
| » |   appareance Iliana is tall(5'10") and thin, with very fair skin and long auburn hair. While in good shape and health, she is not as strong as she, or her parents, would prefer. She has skilled, though callused hands from her jewelcraft.  
| » |   parents Andsvarr Einarsson & Elina Henriksdottir
| » |   siblings --
| » |   history She is the only child of a couple who had her when they were a bit older than most. Her father, Andsvarr, had been a blacksmith, and her mother, Elina, was a shieldmaiden. The couple had hoped for more than one child, and Andsvarr especially had hoped for a son. Instead, they got Iliana. She was never the most well behaved or mannered child, but tried her best to please her parents. Andsvarr tried to teach his daughter his trade, just as Elina tried to train her to follow her path, but both ventures proved unsuccessful. While their daughter had retained the basics of each craft, she had no real interest or passion for either.

Her mother died when she was twelve years old, and her father followed her within the year, leaving Iliana orphaned at 13. She was able to survive by using her father's smithing tools to create jewelry, eventually becoming quite good, and what knowledge her mother passed down allowed her to defend herself.

For years now she has been planning and saving in order to leave Uddevalla when the opportunity arose and go somewhere larger where she might have better luck trading her wares. Upon hearing about what a large trading center Kattegat has become, she finally left her parent's home behind and arrived in Kattegat in hope of a better life. She's excited to see what awaits her there.
| » |   faceclaim Sophie Turner

pessimistic Iliana is a born pessimist. She's rarely surprised when bad things happen, and it takes a lot to really get too much of a reaction out of her when it comes to negative news.
skeptical She is a firm believer in the phrase 'I'll believe it when I see it.' Another reason she's very slow to react even to good news is she rarely believes good news is accurate when she hears it. She's always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
determined She was orphaned at 13 and had to make her way in the world on her own. She scrimped and saved and did whatever was necessary to ensure she’d be able to go out into the world and live the life she wanted on her own.
lonesome Iliana probably had a handful of friends or friendly acquaintances back in Uddevalla that she definitely took for granted, and now that she’s out on her own with not a familiar face in sight, she’s a lot more lonely than she’d anticipated.
independent She might be lonely, but she would rather be lonely than dependent on anyone else or unable to support herself. Being a free woman and having a trade that enables her to live on her own are incredibly important to her. She may not be a blacksmith like her father, or a shield maiden like her mother, but she’s spent the last seven years creating a life for herself and she’s quietly quite proud of herself.

Basically what I’m looking for is anyone who’s interested in being one of Iliana’s acquaintainces, friends, rivals or lovers from Uddevalla or someone new she’s yet to meet in Kattegat who fits/will fit into any of those categories. I’ve only got a couple ideas at the moment so I’m very open to any new ideas anyone might have :) PM me or post here if you're interested in plotting? <3

Last edited by Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: You told me this is right where it begins You told me this is right where it begins EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 pm

She would probably get along really well with my girl Brynja in Uddevalla, since they're both so pessimistic haha, if you're interested in having her for a friend. Plus she comes with a twin that Giulia plays, so that would be two friends :)
Back to top Go down

Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

PROFIELMessages : 76
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: You told me this is right where it begins You told me this is right where it begins EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:31 pm

That sounds great! I figure Iliana will travel back to Uddevalla occasionally to try to sell some of her jewelry and visit old friends. :) and two friends is even better! xD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: You told me this is right where it begins You told me this is right where it begins Empty

Back to top Go down
You told me this is right where it begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Interaction :: Shippers-
Jump to: