Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

PROFIELMessages : 77
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

the sound of a hammer is my favorite music Empty
PostSubject: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:09 pm

• Name: Hakon
   • Last name: Odinsson
   • Title: None
   • Place of birth: Skagen
   • Place of residence: Skagen
   • Rank: Blacksmith when he isn't fighting, although he does occasionally go on raids as a Viking
   • Personality: With a quick temper and a quick tongue, Hakon is a troublemaker. He's a tough man--he's had to be--but despite this temper and his tendency to get into fights, he's rather good-natured most of the time. He generally isn't a surly man, it's just that once something sets him off he goes from fine to pissed in the blink of an eye. He doesn't tolerate weakness or laziness in his apprentices, of which he's had only one.... He wound up chasing the boy off. In general, weakness and laziness are two things he hates, and two things he thinks are too common. He likes his ale but it gets him into trouble, and he loves pretty women but hasn't attached himself to any yet. He has an artist's flare when it comes to forging, though. He's meticulous and thorough, taking great pride in his work. If he gets really going on a project, he'll finish it with the single-minded passion of the obsessed.
   • Appareance: He's tall and rather on the lean side, with bulky, strong arms from working in his forge and fighting all the time. His hair is medium-length and black, usually pulled back. His eyes are dark brown and his features are a little more angular than normal, with high cheekbones and a defined jawline.
   • Parents: Unknown
   • Siblings: None
   • History: Both of his parents died of a fever when he was very young, and so Hakon grew up largely on the streets. When he was a teenager, he walked into the shop of an elderly blacksmith and demanded to be taught his craft. The man looked him over and decided he would do, so he put him to work on his bellows. To forge tough steel, a man must be tough, Vidar told him, and so it was that Hakon found his calling. He's been blacksmithing ever since. Vidar allowed him to keep the first sword he ever forged, and Hakon still carries that sword to this day. It's the one he trained with and he knows it better than anything else. Hakon never married, preferring instead to devote himself completely to his crafts. He does not go on raids as often as some of the other men (though he trains often), since he believes the gods crafted him for the forging of weapons more so than the wielding of them. He's owned his own shop now for close to five years.

• Faceclaim: Arnas Fedaravicius

Hakon needs friends, rivals, basically anyone. He has Ylva for a friend, but he tends to be a loner. He needs someone to put up with his grumpy exterior and see through to the big softie underneath.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Maybe Hlíf has become a regular customer to his shop over time?
She wasn't born in Skagen like Hakon, but has moved in together with Halfdan and Harald when they took over Skagen from the former earl.
I don't know how Hakon looks at these 'people' who have overthrown the former Earl?
Maybe depending on that they can become some kind of friends, or maybe the exact opposite?
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Oooh that could be really interesting! Hakon keeps to himself and generally tries to live a quiet life haha, he likes his peace. But he did meet Ylva after she was assaulted by one of Harald and Halfdan's men. He can't stand people picking on the weak, so he gave her a knife and told her that if anyone else gets bothered by their men, come to him and he'll give them a knife to defend themselves. So really there could be room for an interesting dynamic between these two.
Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

PROFIELMessages : 69
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Haskell and Hakon need to be friends, how can't it be ... I mean the face claims only.
But on the matter, Haskell makes friends easily ... maybe Hakon forced his sword?
It the same as in the last Kingdom, with the stone in it so maybe they grew up a little together and Hakon made it for him. Haskell could be there maybe in the time Hakon was on the streets, make it a little easier or something like this.
Back to top Go down

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Yes they absolutely need to be friends!
They're about the same age, so we could make it so they've known each other for a while, like you suggested Haskell made his time on the streets a bit easier. That would make it so Hakon wouldn't be such a jerk to Haskell haha.
Back to top Go down

Tobias Néelsson
Tobias Néelsson
Skald

PROFIELMessages : 12
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:24 am

These two may not get along, but here goes nothing xD
Tobias here sings and performs in the village. His half-brother, Othello is much more of the fighter in the family. Perhaps he goes to get a sword fixed? Or a horse shoe done for his horse.

Those are some of the ideas I got. Let me know.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: the sound of a hammer is my favorite music the sound of a hammer is my favorite music Empty

Back to top Go down
the sound of a hammer is my favorite music
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1