AuthorMessage

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 115
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Age : 27 years, still young, but I'm sure the years will come.
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am

The bags he had brought to Kattegat were all gone. Now he had new ones with many different things in it. No more Iron. Though…. One little bag of it. The finest iron. Not really used for anything or by anyone but one particular person. The Jeweller. They could use it and change it in pretty little things that people wanted to wear. Boys, girls, men woman. Depended on the taste of the person he guessed. And it was just so that one of them was someone from Uddevalla. A sly smile started to play on his lips. He had a feeling that he had seen more familiar faces here in Kattegat then in Uddevalla. A weird feeling if you asked him.

Uddevalla was running empty. Their great realm…. He let out a sigh as he looked up at the sky. Thoughts about it going through his head. He wondered if the change of the king had anything to do with it. If that was scaring people away. Or maybe the disappearance of their very own prince. So much had be going on in the past few years it was hard to keep up with all of it. Not the more he himself still loved Uddevalla. It was the place where he belonged and he would not go away, not for a thousand gold pieces. Even though he would have a good live in Valhalla if he had those. He did not worry about those times jet as so he was not planning on going there jet. If the gods would have it so.

He would however soon return to his home. After this trade was made he would return. Maybe even today if he was lucky. He had to say being away for a few weeks… Yes he might have stretched it a bit longer then he should have done. But no one was waiting for him at home. After this time he started to miss the familiar feeling he had at home. Another sigh left his mouth as he looked back down the street. Following the directions that some random women had given him. First time he had asked a man. But apparently they did not have as much knowledge about jewellery. Or maybe that man had miss understood his intentions as he had send him to a place where… A cough left his mouth. Trying to forget about that situation.

Following the path given him direct and clear this time he did walk upon a place that looked like a jeweller shop. He stood there for a while before he walked in. Pushing the door carefully open as the warmth from inside greeted him. Winter was coming and the days had become colder. Though it was still bearable. It was indeed time to return home. He closed the door behind him before walking in a bit further in. Letting his eyes roam over the place. Looking for the person who he had come for. He cleared his throat before speaking up. ”Hello?” Maybe he had come on a bad timing, but then the door was open. So somebody should be here. He had time however and would wait. He walked upon the fire in the room,. Warming himself a bit more as his eyes locked on the flames.

Back to top Go down

Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

PROFIELMessages : 76
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Life in Kattegat was slowly coming together for Iliana. She’d met a few people in her first few days, and was slowly forcing herself to become more outgoing, and introduce herself to the people walking past the shop. She’d even taken some time to wander into the shops near her own to introduce herself to the others who were trying to sell their own wares. So far she’d met a very nice dressmaker, as well as a blacksmith who’d moved to Kattegat some years ago from Skagerrak. She thought they would both be good acquaintances to have.

She’d heard there were a number of people who’d moved to Kattegat from Uddevalla, but she had yet to meet any of them. She was hoping to have a chance to in the future. Maybe she even vaguely knew some of them?

Today she was working on finishing a number of pieces she’d begun. Iliana had the slightly unprofessional habit of starting new pieces when inspiration struck, even if it meant abandoning unfinished projects. So she’d set aside this afternoon to make sure she completed everything she’d already started so she could try to sell them, and then she could move on to new things.

While she was in the small storage room grabbing the pieces she needed to finish, she heard someone say ‘hello’ in the shop and stopped short, trying to decide what to do. Her arms were haphazardly full of supplies and that wasn’t exactly a good look for someone trying to appear mature and put together. Trying to be as quiet as she could, Iliana allowed everything in her hands to slowly trickle onto the shelf beside her, stacked it into a small pile, brushed a few stray curls out of her face, and walked back into the main area of the shop with a smile on her face.

“Hello!” she greeted immediately without actually seeing who had arrived in the shop. When she took a few steps closer and finally got a look at their face, her smile widened. “Svipday?” It had been a while since she’d last seen him. Probably a few weeks before she’d left Uddevalla, she thought. “I was wondering if I’d see you here. I wasn’t sure how often you made it to Kattegat. And with winter coming.” She was glad she’d lit a fire. The days were growing colder, especially being so near the fjord. “How have you been?
Back to top Go down

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Soon after he had called out he heard that voice that he knew quite well. It sounded as if she was excited to have a costumer, though he wondered what she was doing back there. Not that it was any of his business though. So he let his eyes slide around the shop, taking everything in carefully in. Waiting patiently for the lady to come out from the back. He still had time so he did not mind the wait, especially because he could warm himself up by the fire. Getting lost in some of his own thoughts he hardly noticed her stepping closer to him. Till the call of his name made him return to reality. He slowly turned towards her and looked over her. Beautiful as ever greeting him with a big smile. He let out a chuckle. ”I’m glad you have not forgotten me yet, Iliana.” How long had it been since he last saw her? He wasn’t sure exactly. It was easy to lose track of time in his line of job. Day and night soon melted together in the dark underground.

Also he wasn’t exactly sure on what moment she had left. It was not that he saw her that much. Just occasionally. But that didn’t mean he didn’t regard her as a friend. He might not know her well enough, but she was a familiar face and he to him at least they got along just fine. He was also happy to see a familiar face again here. Brought the home feeling a bit back into him. “I was wondering if I’d see you here. I wasn’t sure how often you made it to Kattegat. And with winter coming.” he nodded at her words understanding where she was coming from. Winter was close and he indeed would not be around in winter. The Fjord would freeze up and no boats would be coming in or leaving Kattegat. The only way to get here then would be by road. What also was not a simple task through the thick snow. Also Mac would come over mostly, it was just by chance that he got the ‘honour’ of being able do the trading this time.

“How have you been?” He gave her a light smile and turned back to the fire thinking about it. ”I cannot complain.” He was happy with his life as it was. In Uddevalla and also here. He had some fun times here, nice encounters… Some very interesting one’s. He turned back at her and looked her over. Yes it looked like she was doing well for herself. ”Are you feeling at home jet here?” She had left on her own accord if he remembered correctly. But it seems she was doing really well for herself. What was good, better that way then the other way around.

He waited for her answer before he took out the small bag and held it out to her. Waving it around lightly in front of her pretty eyes. ”Mac told me to give these to you especially.” He lowered the back a bit and smirk smiled after he said that. Mac didn’t actually say that, but he had mentioned that he could run into Iliana. To be fair he rather gave these to her then to someone else. He waited for her to take the bag. ”I do hope they are to your liking.” It was so what the finest Iron and metal that they could get and Iliana should know this. He was sure of it. He took a step back and looked around a bit more, giving her the time to look them over and examine them.
Back to top Go down

Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 5:54 am

Iliana didn’t immediately realize it but she was still smiling, which was honestly odd for her. She was a relatively nice person, but her smiles were normally fairly rare. But seeing Svipday here in her shop reminded her of Uddevalla, and so far, Uddevalla still felt like ‘home’ to her, regardless of how badly she’d always wanted to leave.

“How could I forget you?” she asked with a small laugh. “You’re one of my only friends.” That was sadly, quite true. While she had already made a handful of acquaintances here in Kattegat, she couldn’t call any of them ‘friends’ yet. And besides Svipday, the only real friends she’d had in Uddevalla were the twins, Brynja and Redra. So having the chance to see him before he returned to Uddevalla for the winter was keeping the smile on her face.

She nodded when he told her he couldn’t complain, and felt like that was a typical answer from him. While she wouldn’t consider him one of her best friends, the way she did the twins, she’d known him for quite a while, and always got the impression that he was a pretty positive, easy going person. That was probably why they weren’t closer, if she was being honest. Iliana was quite the pessimist.

“Not at all,” she admitted with a smile, shaking her head at him when he asked if she felt at home here in Kattegat. “It’s very different than I imagined. But I am enjoying it? Even if it all feels very foreign to me, still.” It was complicated, her feelings about Kattegat and Uddevalla. She’d honestly believed she could leave her home and friends behind her without a second thought, but almost as soon as she’d left, she’d missed it. And while Kattegat was certainly everything everyone said it was, it just wasn’t home yet.

Taking the bag he held out to her, Iliana opened it quickly to examine the contents. He’d been providing her with iron and metal for her jewelry for years now, almost as soon as her father died. She knew she could trust whatever he gave her, but was excited to inspect it anyway. She was lucky that she actually thoroughly enjoyed her work. “Thank you,” she told him with a sincere smile, “and thank Mac for me,” she added with a laugh. “This is perfect, as always.

Setting the bag down on a nearby shelf along the wall, she turned back to her friend. “How often do you usually make it to Kattegat? And when do you leave for Uddevalla?” She didn’t mean to pester him with questions, but she was curious how long it would be until she’d see him again. “Maybe I’ll actually know my way around by the time you come back, and I can give you a tour, like a real citizen of Kattegat,” she joked, knowing he probably already knew the village far better than she did at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 4:58 pm

That he was her friend got soon proven by her very own words. Making a very light smile appear on his lips. You could say he was happy that she could not forget him. He did not like being a person people easily would forget, after all himself was someone who would not forget anyone he had met. Faced and memories burned into him that would never let him go. But he was also glad she saw him as a friend and it was good to see her smile. After all he had heard it was a rare thing, though he could not say it was out of experience. He had seen her smile quite a lot had he not? His gaze went back to the fire as he listened to her further words. Telling him that Kattegat was different… “It’s very different than I imagined. But I am enjoying it? Even if it all feels very foreign to me, still.” It was very different then uddevalla indeed. Not that it was a bad thing. But it should not come to a surprise that it was still foreign to her. She had not been here long and… he had noticed that people here were quite weary of foreign people. But that did not mean nothing. He was sure that in time she would be accepted and she would feel at home. At least he would hope so for her, though he would miss her presence in Uddevalla.

”I hope you feel at home soon, and make some new friends for your own.” New and good friends. As soon as he had given her the bag he crossed his arms. Waiting for her to inspect them and prove them good or… bad. Though he was quite sure he did not carry around bad material and also those thoughts got answered quickly enough by Iliana’s voice. As she told him to thank Mac for her and said it was perfect as always. ”Will do.” He was sure his old man would be happy to hear that it was going good with his ‘favourite’ red head as Mac himself sometimes put it. Though Mac had a lot of favourites when it came to it. Depended on the day he guessed.

He turned back to the fire as she went to place the bag away. His body relaxing more now that the warmth was back into it. His eyes closing slowly, before he opened them again and turned to the side a bit, throwing his head side wards slightly to look back at the girl. ”How often do you usually make it to Kattegat? And when do you leave for Uddevalla?” He took a breath and let his arms slip back to his sides as he turned fully towards her. Letting out a chuckle to her next words. “Maybe I’ll actually know my way around by the time you come back, and I can give you a tour, like a real citizen of Kattegat,” That might well be how it was going to be. For he did not came often and it might take a while for him to come back to this place. Unless he would take Mac his place again. But also that had become rare. His work as a miner did come in front.

”I do not travel much anymore, at least not as much as I would like.” He would travel more but… With the times… it was often hard to even go outside the village, if it was not for work. ”And you are in fact my last stop, so I will return home very soon.” He might wander around for another day, before returning. Winter was coming and he did want to leave before the fiord froze. Though that would still take some time, he had been gone long enough for now. He stepped closer to her as he looked into her eyes. A very light smirking smile playing on his lips as a teasing look came in his eyes. ”And if you’re going to be my guide, then I will make sure to stop by soon.” Iliana would know he was only teasing. But still he did mean his words in a certain way.

After all he would come if a friend called for him.

Back to top Go down

Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm

With Svipday here, Iliana found she’d forgot how nice it was to just have someone familiar to talk to. Granted, they weren’t exactly the closest of friends, but she’d known him for years, and she could relax around him, not having to worry about saying the wrong thing and driving him off. He’d managed to put up with her for this long, she was certain their friendship could survive her personality a little longer.

She smiled at him again, and nodded. “Thank you. I’m sure it’ll be fine. I just need to actually leave the shop,” she added, gesturing towards the door and shaking her head. That was the key to making friends, right? Actually interacting with people instead of sat in the shop all day making more jewelry. She’d get there sooner or later, she knew. She just hoped it was sooner rather than later.

Quickly walking towards the small back room again, she grabbed a small pouch with coins in it, and returned, handing it to Svipday with a smile. “Thank you, again. This should last me a while.” Which meant she wouldn’t need to interact with anyone else unless she wanted to. Obviously she wouldn’t want to, but she was going to have to force herself at one point or another, and why wait?

“Are you familiar with any of the blacksmiths here in Kattegat?” She wondered, assuming they were one of the reasons he travelled here to begin with. If he knew them and thought they were decent people, it would probably make it easier for her to approach them in the event that she did need an easy way to get more metal.

When he said he would be returning to Uddevalla soon, Iliana nodded in understanding. She was fairly certain Svipday quite enjoyed living in Uddevalla. Or at least, was loyal enough to not consider leaving. Unlike her, clearly, but Iliana found she couldn’t be loyal to a place, or a figure head she’d never even interacted with. She had to survive, and unless it came to her very small group of friends, that would trump loyalty every time. “Is it still safe to travel to Uddevalla now? Or, as safe as it ever is,” she added with a smile. She knew the voyage to or from Uddevalla was not the easiest on the best of days, but she’d made sure to go back and visit the twins before winter had come, just to be safe.

“Well, not too soon,” she grinned and shook her head. Between her lack of curiosity when it came to exploring Kattegat, her inability to become more outgoing, and the worrisome weather, there would be no reason for him to hurry back. “I have to make sure I’ll be a decent guide first.
Back to top Go down

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm

He laughed a bit at the ‘joke’ she made of having to leave the job. He was sure that she still stayed in most of the times. Hadn’t she always been like that? Though… It was none of his business. He was sure she would make a great life here. Get the chances she deserved. Make the life she wanted to live. At least he hoped that for her. She deserved it and well he knew that she had always wanted to leave Uddevalla. Or at least he believed so if he remembered correctly. There had been so many things happening, so many people, places. He couldn’t always keep track of everything that went around. Also because he mostly kept with his very own business. The rest… Came on the second place. Not that he did not care what was happening around… Well he didn’t really. If they needed him then they would come. The rest was unimportant. Life was complicated enough like it was he did not need to mix in things he did not need to be in. What sometimes could be quite tricky. People always seemed to suck everyone with them. Iliana was one of the few people who did not do that. It was true that it was hard to forget her. She had a certain charm around her. Maybe it was her red hair and her icy blue eyes. Or just who she was as a person. But just as you could not easily forget her, she did not pull people with her. In her life.

Though he did hope she could pull some people towards her here so she had some friends. She would need them. “Are you familiar with any of the blacksmiths here in Kattegat?” He snapped out of his thoughts as his attention returned to her with her question. He took a deep breath as he let out a very light hum. Well he was very familiar with one of them yes. Svart… How long that had been… How much he had missed his friend. ”Yes, I am good friends with one of them.” he said leaving out the name. As he knew Svart was seen as a traitor most likely. He did not want to bring his friend in trouble. Knowing Iliana was to be trusted but… he promised and did not want to take any risks.

“Is it still safe to travel to Uddevalla now?” Was her next question and he nodded slowly. Thinking about it. ”As safe as it ever will be.” It wasn’t an easy journey. It was hard even out of winter. As long as there wasn’t any snow jet it was still just as it should was when he came. But a bit colder. The chance on stormy weather though grew with the day, what could make his return very interesting. Not that he worried. Even in a layer of snow he would still return home. He wasn’t afraid of the danger, in fact it made him more exciting. Kept him on his toes. ”Do not worry I will be careful.” He was planning on getting home in one piece.

And other laugh came out when she told him not to come back to soon, as she wanted to be a decent guide. ”Decent or not, I would enjoy it.” Even if they both got lost together and couldn’t find the way back to the shop. Wouldn’t that make for a fun time? A little small adventure. He could see that happening as he wasn’t especially good in finding the way himself. Though he might remember. Might. A day out with his friend did sound nice. At home… There were little left now that he thought about it. Maybe he should move as well… Then again he could not leave his home. Uddevalla was his place and he knew it. He crossed his arms, playing a bit with the small porch of coins that she had given him. Mac would be happy with it. ”And there is no chance that you will return one day?” he could at least ask right? Try? He did not know, he wasn’t saying she couldn’t be here. She had that right and he hoped she would be happy. But then… He would miss her. Another empty place in Uddevalla it seemed. Another light that went out. At least that was how he felt thinking about it. Especially because he did not have too much chances to travel himself. He could at least ask her if there was a chance that maybe he would see her return.

Back to top Go down

Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir
Jeweller

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 am

When Svipday confirmed that he knew one of the blacksmiths here in Kattegat, Iliana nodded and smiled. “I was thinking they might make decent… acquaintances to have. Are they nice?” she wondered, thinking she’d probably be able to deal with them better if they weren’t, but didn’t want to come right out and say that. She knew her way around a forge, thanks to her father, and thought she’d be the most comfortable befriending them. As long as he didn’t tell her the blacksmith he knew was someone crazy or anything, she thought she’d be good.

The corners of her mouth tipped up at his answer about traveling back home. It was a stressful voyage at the best of times, but she thought that was just part of Uddevalla’s charm. It was like the whole village was trying to tell outsiders to keep out. She’d always liked that about Uddevalla. “Well, yes, please be careful. And say hello to everyone for me? When you get back?” Granted, she didn’t like everyone back home, but it was the polite thing to do, she reasoned.

Laughing when he told her he’d enjoy a tour of the village regardless of how good she’d be at it, Iliana nodded at him again. “That’s probably a good thing. I don’t imagine that it’s a secret talent of mine. But I guess we’ll find out!” She’d have to be a bit more outgoing for that sort of thing. But an afternoon with a friend from back home would never be a bad way to spend her time.

The smile fell from her face when the conversation took a slightly more serious turn, and Iliana had to consider his question for a moment. “I’d never say there’s no chance,” she started, knowing she wouldn’t exactly be opposed to returning to Uddevalla one day. “But, for now, I can’t imagine going back permanently?” She’d felt a yearning to leave Uddevalla for quite a while and while Kattegat wasn’t exactly better yet, because she was still spending the majority of her time working, and alone, but the market was far larger here, and her jewelry sold better. Which, for the moment, was good enough.

I’ll be back to visit when I can, though. I promised the twins,” she added with a smile. Brynja had made her thoughts on traveling to Kattegat abundantly clear, and Iliana didn’t know if Redra would travel without her sister. So if she wanted to see her friends, she’d need to head back to Uddevalla to do so. Which she was fine with.
Back to top Go down

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 pm

He crossed his arms at her question if the blacksmiths where nice. He let out a hum as if thinking about it. Was she worried that they were hard to get along with. He didn’t believe Iliana had something to worry about. For what men would be crazy enough not to be nice to a lady as her. And even if they weren’t he was sure she could handle it none the less. After all he knew the little wolf had a dangerous bite. One many didn’t expect but also one they should watch out for. So he soon smiled looking down at her. ”I’m sure they will be very nice to you.” Well he couldn’t be sure sure, but he at least believed they would and if they were not. Then he would hear about it later and if she wanted he knew some ways that they would be nice to her without a choice. A smile creeped on his lips when she told him to say hallo to everyone from here when he got bac. His brow went up slightly too as he stared at her a bit questionably. She wanted him to say hallo to everyone when he got back, from her? He had not expected her to say that. Especially not her. It was not as if she was best friends with everyone in their village. Actually he wasn’t sure how many friends she had there. But he could see the joke in it. He was sure they all would look weird and he would enjoy the sight of that. He looked at her with a slight, ‘you little devil.’ Look. Even though he had a feeling she just wanted to do it to be polite. ”I will whole heartely.” He would make sure that everyone got a hallo.

At her words about the tour he had to laugh. He was sure she had many talents and if he had to be honest she didn’t look like the guide type. He somewhere even though that she would rather make sure some people got lost as she sudden disappeared that giving a tour with lots of information. But even just a walk he would enjoy. There didn’t need to be talking involved. Just a walk around and some company and he was set. Especially company from a beauty like Iliana. He could not say no to that and he did hope that when he got back that he got the chance to spend some more time with her. He would ask her to keep some time free for him. But he decided to do that once he got back. Would be better to surprise her. Would make up for a fun moment as well. Though she wouldn’t be able to say no to him now, would she. He got a bit satisfied with that thought. Already looking forward to it.

He frowned as her smile disappeared when he asked if she would ever come back. He let his arms fall back to his side as he nodded at her words. She wouldn’t say there was no chance. But that more sounded like there was no chance of it happening. Then again he knew she had always wanted out, even though he also knew she loved Uddevalla as much as him. And he accepted that she wanted to make a life for herself. He nodded again as he looked down thinking of it. ”I see.” he spoke softly. A shame again, but he had to accept it and it just meant he had a good reason to go out of Uddevalla once in a while. Going to visit her. Made up for it in many ways. ”Just know, you’re always welcome back with me and Mac.” The old man had been complaining about people leaving all the time too.

When she said she would be back soon to visit the twins he smiled. ”Then make sure you stop by, if you have time.” All he could do was ask. For once he really did enjoy her company. She was at least someone he could have a normal conversation with. Someone he could understand in many ways. And he would enjoy to have some company back in Uddevalla as well. Before he got crazy from old Mac. He smiled at her as he placed a hand on her shoulder, giving a light squeeze. ”I will see you soon then.” He spoke to her as he let his hand slide back to his side and started to walk backwards. His eyes not moving from her. ”And if you ever need something, don’t be ashamed to send a letter.” He walked back to the door and stopped as he turned. Still speaking. ”I will come.” He really would come. He smirk smiled looking back at her. ”Gives me a good reason to leave the village once in a while you know.” He laughed slightly. Before he opened the door. Looking outside and taking a deep breath as the cold hit him. Before he looked back at her, a more serious but gentle look place upon his face. ”Stay well Iliana, may the gods watch over you.” He gave her another smile, before he turned around and stepped out of the shop. Taking another breath and then closing the door. Giving her one last wink. Before he looked around and started walking. Some aching in his chest as he never liked to say goodbye even if he knew it wasn’t the last time he would see her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir] Empty

Back to top Go down
Beautiful as fire, strong as a sword. [Iliana Andsvarrsdóttir]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1