Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 148
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Trickster
Place of birth : Skagen

Snake in the bed-hankon Empty
PostSubject: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:02 am

Sofie had been planing this from the moment Hankon told she she was funny looking. She knew he had been joking, but she still wanted her revenge on him. For ever daring to say she was anything but the beautiful girl that she was. The problem was that sofie wasn’t sure if Hankon was scared of anything at all. So she did a little research before deciding upon her prank in Mind. Sofie was going to prank him by putting a snake on him in his sleep.  She talked to a few of the Viking men, the ones that went hunting and found out what kind of snakes were in the area, and then she found out what kind were safe to touch. She had to pay them a few good pieces to keep quite, but it would be worth it if the prank on Hankon. As long as she heard him get scared then she would be happy and he would know to never say something so wrong again.

With her mind made up she spent a few days looking for a snake that fit the description of what she had been told. On the third day of looking she finally found a snake, catching it with some mittens that her father had warn when he would build in the winter months. Once it was caught she dropped it into a cloth bag before closing the bag shut with the draw strings. She wanted to be one hundred percent sure that the snake even if it did bite him, would not hurt him so she took the snake in the bag to the Viking men she had talked to before to have them make sure. Once they told her that the snake was in fact just a garden snake she went on her way. To plan more for the coming night and finalize her last minute plans.

That had been a few hours ago. It was now very late at night and she knew for a fact that Hankon was in bed and alone, thank the gods. So she slowly creeped over to the window that was closest to his bed and looked inside. Being careful not to make a sound, scared she would wake him up.  She saw he was out like a light and slowly opened the window. Watching his face the whole time to make sure he didn’t wake up.  Once the window was open she opened the bag and gently placed the snake on the bed. Trying her best not to upset it. She didn’t want it to bite him, she just wanted him to get scared. She wasn’t that cruel anyways. Why hurt somebody on purpose. However scaring was just fine! Once the snake was out of the bag and moving around Sofie quickly moved out of the window and shut it. So he wouldn’t see it open when he woke up.

Then she ran around the house and to the front door before knocking on it a few times. After that she ran to the side of the house and started hiding. Getting excited to start hearing his reactions any second! "Come on!!" she said to herself as she stood there waiting and listening. Sofie just hoped the thing didn't bite him. He would be sure to get her back, and be pretty mad at her too. It shouldn't though. The viking man she talked to said it shouldn't unless really scared.

Back to top Go down

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

PROFIELMessages : 77
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:07 pm

The first thing Hakon was aware of was a pounding on his door, and he groaned, cursing, as he lurched to a sitting position. The second thing he noticed was an odd slithering down near his thighs, and he jumps out of the bed and lands on his feet with a dull thud. Is he going crazy? He quickly lights the candle near his bed and lifts the furs. He sees the flash of scales in the firelight and with a sigh he reaches into the bed to pluck the small green snake from the furs. He sets the candle down and murmurs soothingly to the snake, and he realizes his old dog Fenrir is howling because of the knock on the door, and he quickly shushes the dog by scratching his ears. He barely notices that the small snake is twining its way up his left arm as he walks quickly to the other side of the house and yanks the door open. Thank the gods he's slept with pants on tonight, because as the cold night air hits his chest and belly he realizes he isn't wearing a shirt.

He strokes the small snake that's wound its way up his muscular left forearm. His shoulders are broad and his hips are lean, and without a shirt on there's nothing to hide how massive his arms are from the work he does swinging hammers. Hakon's job is pretty physically demanding, and he occasionally trains with the Vikings to keep his sword-skill up to par, so he's in impressive condition. He doesn't necessarily mind standing outside without a shirt on, but had he remembered he wasn't wearing one, he definitely would have put one on. It registers somewhere in the back of his mind that Sofie told him she hasn't slept with anyone yet, and he realizes he may be the first man she sees without a shirt on. The thought makes him cross his arms over his strong chest as he looks around.

He glances around but doesn't see anyone, and he knows she must be hiding, waiting to watch his reaction. Fenrir has followed him to the door and is whining softly, and again he reaches down to stroke the old dog's graying muzzle. "It's alright, Fenrir. We just have a new friend now." He can't help but grin as he calls out into the darkness. "Fenrir and I thank you for our new friend, Sofie! In your honor, we're going to call the snake Sofie, too!" He leans against the doorframe and waits, eyebrows raised and taunting smirk on his face, because he's certain Sofie is waiting nearby to see the results of her little prank. He wants to see the look on her face when she realizes Hakon doesn't mind snakes at all.
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Sofie didn't have to wait long for sounds to come from inside Hankon's small home. First she heard the dog barking inside followed by a thumbing sound. This was it, the yelling was sure to come soon. Sofie moved her body a little bit closer to the house, so she could hear every second of his reaction, but there was no yelling. All she could hear was the dog barking now. Just as she was about to move closer, to get make sure he was okay. The door was yanked open, and Sofie had to bite down on her lips to keep quite. What she was greeted with, she hadn't been expecting. Hankon had come out of the house without a shirt on, and not only that, but he had the fucking snack wrapped around his arm like a pet! Where was the screaming, why wasn't he freaking out. She had dumbed a fucking snake onto him in his sleep, she would think he would be at least a little bit upset about the matter. However here he was standing outside in the cold with her now, with no shirt. She wants to be so mad at him at the moment, but her whole face is lite up in a bright blush and she can feel the heat coming off her face.

Hanson clearly keeps in shape she can see from the looks of his body. Sofie watches as he crosses his arms over his chest and then start looking around for her. Hankon was one of the very few men now that she had seen half naked, and that made her feel embarrassed, and nervous all at once.It also made her wonder what Aleinn looked like without a shirt, of course just making her blush even worse then it already was before. Shit, so he already knew she was here as well as not freaking out like she had wanted him too. Sofie quickly realized while he was still looking around for her. She had spent so much time on this plan, almost a over a week between planing it out, catching the snake, and finally doing it. Here she was, and it had backfired, that had become more then clear when she heard him say "It's alright, Fenrir. We just have a new friend now." to his stupid dog. "Fenrir and I thank you for our new friend, Sofie! In your honor, we're going to call the snake Sofie, too!" he says next and that makes Sofie mad! He couldn't keep the thing! Plus he was not naming it after her, no way in hell.

Sofie stormed out of her hiding place and walked right up to him, she knows she much look furious at him. Opening her mouth to talk she looks him over and her mouth freezes open. She had forgotten in her anger that he was shirtless. She felt herself getting even more red in the face then she had been before as her eyes rake over his body, she reminded herself that he was a dirt old man that called her funny looking. Besides Aleinn was better looking anyways, even if her new found feelings for the boy were beyond confusing to her.She knew he had seen her looking his body over as well, she hadn't done well at hiding it. Shaking her head at him she looks at him in his face and the anger is slowly replacing the embarrassment."NO!" she says at him first though her teeth. "You aren't fucking naming it Sofie!" she says to him next, shaking her head at him. "Do you know how long I worked on this! You are meant to be scared of the nasty little thing, not keep it as a pet Hankon!!" she says to him next."I went to the fields for days, made sure with many people that it was not going to hurt you, I put a lot of work into this, you could have at least fucking screamed once!" she says next crossing her arms over her chest.

She had been getting cold for a while now. Between standing outside and actually pulling the prank it was all she could do to keep from shivering in front of him. If she hadn't been so mad and annoyed and embarrassed she knew she would be. "Give it to me, I'll use it on someone else! Seeing as you ruined all my hard work!" she says next reaching the bag out for him to drop the nasty little snake into. She could use it on one of the shield maiden girls or something, because he was not keeping it and naming it after her. No, not ever.

Back to top Go down

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 am

Leaning against the doorframe, taunting her, with the small green snake happily slithering up his left arm, Hakon knew he would be in for a world of trouble for ruining her prank and yet he didn't care. She was getting older now, training to be a shieldmaiden, and the pranks would have to stop eventually, right? She would want to get married someday, she'd told him as much, and what man would want a wife who was constantly playing tricks on him and possibly making enemies with her pranking? And yet he wouldn't meddle, not the way she had done by coming into his shop and accusing him of having feelings for her sister, but still that thought annoyed him. She'd forced him to examine feelings better left alone, and for that, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a successful prank. Plus, he did like snakes. He'd spent far too much time outside as a child to be frightened of such creatures, but how could she know that?

Her face was bright red as she stormed toward him, and he could feel her eyes dragging over his body almost like a physical thing. He wanted to recoil, to grab a cloak and hide himself, but he didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that her looking at him made him uncomfortable. He wanted to grab a cloak from the peg by the door but he resisted the urge, unwilling to show weakness. He sees not only the bright red blush of her embarrassment, but her anger as she's storming toward him. He merely raises an eyebrow, looking amused, when she practically growls at him through her teeth. The snake slithers up his arm and he moves it to his right hand instead, where it happily begins slithering up his arm again. He watches it for a moment before turning his attention back to the furious teenager. "I'm so sorry I ruined all your hard work, Sofie." His voice is too innocent, almost mocking, and he's working hard to keep the smirk from his face. When Sofie says he could have at least screamed once, Hakon merely says "aaaaahhhhh" in the most monotone voice he can manage.He knows he'll probably pay for this but he doesn't care.

He raises his eyebrows at her again, and this time he can't stop the smile from breaking across his face as she holds the bag out to him. "No, I already told you I'm keeping it. You gave it to me, it was a gift." He inclines his head toward her in mock-politefulness. "That's why I'm calling it Sofie. To thank you for your generosity." His voice is serious, but he's smirking. The cold air hits him again and the snake slithers placidly up his arm, and Fenrir whines mournfully up at him before turning around and heading back into the house. He's old and sleepy, and no longer enjoys the cold. "It's late and it's cold, Sofie. You should go home. Do you want me to walk you? Do you want a cloak? Do you have the knife I gave you?" He knows the sudden concern, the unexpected series of questions, must make him seem like a paranoid old man, but he glances around the darkness and can't help but remember Ylva calling for help.
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Sofie knew that her face was still very red from her embarrassment and anger at the man in front of her. She only felt herself getting more upset about it as he mocked her. "I'm so sorry I ruined all your hard work, Sofie." he said to her first and Sofie felt like she could lose her head in anger at what he did next. "aaaaahhhhh" Hankon said with absolutely no emotion at all to her. If he had a shirt on, she would reach out and smack him. However because he was half naked and she was not under any circumstances embarrassing herself again by looking at his body, she felt her eyes on his face. "You are a ass sometimes." she tells him still only looking at his face. "I realize I am the one who woke you up, but come on. That fake scream was uncalled for...besides it makes me want to make you really yell." she says crossing her arms over her chest and looking away for a moment. The image of his stupid body was still in her mind. She needed to find a way to burn it out of her mind, maybe she would try to see her crush without his shirt. That would be a much better image to have in her mind then Hankon, an old man. Even if he did have a fairly nice shaped everything. She shuddered from the cold and the thought before looking back at him.

After she demanded that he gave her the give her back the snake and to put it in the bag so she didn't have to touch it he said "No, I already told you I'm keeping it. You gave it to me, it was a gift." before he bowed his head in mock thanks to her. She had never wanted to be violent before, but she was almost mad enough to do it when he added "That's why I'm calling it Sofie. To thank you for your generosity." to her. She let out the biggest breath of air at him before taking an almost as big breath of air back in. Trying her best to calm down."I'm really going to get you for this, and you won't see it coming." she tells him as she fixes him a dirty look. If he really kept the thing and named it after her she was going to prank him until he begged her to stop.She would put so much work into them that they would be perfect, she was just going to need to do some research. Make sure she knew everything before she actually followed through with a prank. Sofie was done making mistakes after this, and the failed prank with Haskell last week. "So just know, that its coming, but you'll never know when. she tells him next.

Sofie was still so mad at him and ready to tell him off some more when he said "It's late and it's cold, Sofie. You should go home. Do you want me to walk you? Do you want a cloak? Do you have the knife I gave you? to her. Asking a ton of questions and all of them seemed to be concerned ones at that. She made a funny and confused face at hm for a moment. Beyond confused where this was coming from. She had just yelled at him and dumped a snake onto him in his sleep, and he was worried about her and her safety. This was certainly new for her, sure she knew that they were kind of close, and that she looked up to him. Despite his nasty habits with women, but she figured he would be to mad at her to care at the moment. Even if he was hiding his anger well, if he was mad."No shit its late and cold.." she says to him first. Eyes accidentally looking him over once more before looking back to his face. "Yes, I always have your knife with me, and I'm freezing so a cloak would be great actually." she says to him next before lifting an eyebrow at him.

"I feel like if you walked me home dressed the way you are, it would give people the wrong impression. So I think I can handle myself thanks.I happen to not want anyone getting the wrong ideas about myself. I may make jokes, but you already know that I don't sleep around..hell you're like the second or third man I've seen dressed this way. So thanks for that, I could have lived without the mental image burned into my brain." she said to him last. She could careless what most people thought, she was simply thinking about Aleinn in that statement. She didn't want him hearing something and getting the wrong impression of her. That was actually the last thing she wanted, even though she still had know idea what she was going to do about her feelings. She had time for that, however.

Back to top Go down

Hakon Odinsson
Hakon Odinsson
Blacksmith

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Hakon raises his brows, mildly offended when she calls him an ass, but he doesn't immediately comment on it because she's still speaking. He feels mildly guilty, but pushes it down. She's the one that woke him up. She can't be angry at him because her prank failed. He knows it's probably a simple coping mechanism, a way of bringing laughter into her life, and the gods know she and her sisters have needed laughter the past few years. People respond to tragedy in different ways. Hakon himself became serious, the opposite of Sofie, and with a fear of loss so deep that he avoids most social connections. He's certain that as soon as he gains something, the gods will tear it away from him again. Sofie's coping mechanism is better, focusing more on the positive than the negative, but Hakon's tragedy happened so early in his life he can't even remember the start of it. He can't remember his parents, just the crushing, soul-shattering sense of loss that must be his only memory of their death. It's a feeling so ingrained in him that even though it's half-remembered it still haunts him, and he strives to make it impossible for him to feel such pain again. He would rather be alone his whole life than feel that crushing loss and loneliness again. He's sure that to feel it again would kill him.

It's those thoughts, though, that prompt his response. He merely shrugs, running one finger down the snake's scaly back, and looks back up her. "Prank me, if that's what you need to do. I don't care." She's so angry when she responds to his statement about it being late and cold that he almost smiles, but he doesn't want to anger her further. Part of him still feels guilty for ruining the prank, but he isn't going to show that weakness to her. He only reaches to the pegs hanging just inside his door and grabs two cloaks, wrapping one around his own shoulders and handing the other to her. The snake slithers up his arm and underneath the cloak before settling down, and he chuckles just a bit at its antics. Hakon happens to be fascinated by snakes, hence why her prank wasn't effective. He knew he was in for a world of trouble, that her next prank was going to be much better researched and well-executed, and that he indeed wouldn't see it coming. But for now, he doesn't care. It's late, and Sofie should be safe at home. Hakon's lived on the streets, and knows they can be dangerous after dark. Fortunately they're in a part of town that's usually peaceful, and she doesn't live too far from here.

He raises his brows when she says she doesn't want people to get the wrong idea about her. Did she think he was going to walk her home half-naked? He laughs as she continues, although he knows it's probably going to piss her off. He just can't help it, her words are so amusing to him. "Obviously I would put a shirt on before walking you home. I don't want the reputation of a man who sleeps with children." He waves off her comment about not having seen many men shirtless. "You know, if I'd been more awake when I answered the door, I would have had a shirt on. So next time you're going to prank me, do me a favor and do it during daylight hours. I like to choose when people see me shirtless." His words are serious and he sighs, rubbing a hand tiredly over his face. "This is your own fault, Sofie."
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Sofie was still so very anger at him when she heard him say "Prank me, if that's what you need to do. I don't care." to her after she threatened to prank him back for this. The way he acted like he just didn't care was enough to make the next prank that came his way even worse. She was going to do an entire day of pranking him now. One thing after another until he got the message to not mess with her again. Keeping that damn snake and then naming it after her was too far. She was going to start planing it all out as soon as she got home. The ideas were already flowing in her mind. She would sneak into his shop and move everything over just an inch, enough that he won't see when he walks in. Then she would put buckets filled with water above all his doors. So when he walked outside he would get soaked in the water, only to have it happen when he used another door. She would have to come up with more ideas, but so far she was getting a pretty solid list of things she could do to him in her mind. She wouldn't mess up again, that was for sure. If she had to get little Tora to help her too, so there were two minds instead of one.

"Oh I will, and you will care when I am done." She said to him finally as she watched him reach inside and grab two cloaks. He wrapped one onto him own body, before reaching out and handing one to her. Taking it, Sofie quickly wrapped it around herself to block out the cold air from her body. At least he was being nice enough to not let her stand out here an freeze to death.She should have been smart enough to remember to bring a damn cloak on her own, granted she had no idea she was going to be standing out her this long talking to him. She thought she would hear him scream, get her laughs, make sure he was okay, and then be on her marry way home and back to her bed. However Hankon had to ruin everything by liking the stupid snake and wanting to keep it.

After he offered her a walk home and randomly showed her worry she sassed him pretty hard. "Obviously I would put a shirt on before walking you home. I don't want the reputation of a man who sleeps with children." he said to her in return. This of course made her even more annoyed then before. She was not a child, and if she had to prove it to him she was going to do so. Sure she played pranks on people but that didn't make her a child. She was actually way smarter then she let on, and she also knew a lot more about what was going on in the village then she let on as well.She wanted to tell him off some more, and to tell him not to call her a child when he spoke again."You know, if I'd been more awake when I answered the door, I would have had a shirt on. So next time you're going to prank me, do me a favor and do it during daylight hours. I like to choose when people see me shirtless." he said to her and Sofie rolled her eyes as she watched him rub his face tiredly. "This is your own fault, Sofie." Hankon added and she just left out a huff.

She didn't think it was her fault at all. She had planed this prank out, but she had forgotten about some things. Sofie guessed she didn't think about how he would be sleeping, thinking that most people slept dressed like she did herself. Plus she had thought he was going to hate snakes, not like them like he clearly did as she had watched it move around and hid under the cloak around his shoulder. He never once seemed bothered by it too, laughing and smiling as he watched it even. Maybe it was her fault, but she was never going to say that to him. Sofie was just going to have to do way more research this time. That was just how it was. "First off, I'm not a child." she said with a big huff of air at him."Children don't have boobs as nice as mine are! Plus I have a nice butt too." she said with a smile. She could at least make him more uncomfortable seeing as her prank failed. "And trust me, I don't plan to repeat this little show again, I feel if I had to see you without a shit again I would go blind." she said next with a little giggle. That wasn't true at all, he had a nice body, but she really didn't want to see it again. It was weird, and Sofie tired to view him as a brother.

"I will admit no fault, however get dressed and walk me home then..there was a drunk viking up the road earlier and I don't feel like dealing with him if he is still there...seeing as you are offering...and we are on the same page as not wanting people to think bad things about us." she said to him finally."Not that I don't think I could take him...I'm just tired and only have my knife." she added for good measure to him. With her luck the man would be gone by now, but she was going to make him walk her home as punishment too, even if he did offer to do it out of worry for her. Something that she guessed she would think sweet if she wasn't still mad at him for ruining everything.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Snake in the bed-hankon Snake in the bed-hankon Empty

Back to top Go down
Snake in the bed-hankon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1