PROFIELMessages : 79
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : -
Place of birth : Kattegat

And the name is.. Empty
PostSubject: And the name is.. And the name is.. EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello!
Let me introduce myself to you guys. My name is Jara and I'm 19 years old. I'm from the Netherlands *wave* and this is my first Englisch RPG.

I started writhing these stories (like my mom says it) when I was aboud 14 years old. So I've been on several RPG for a loooong time now. I'm still enjoying it every day! I know the admins, Janne and Jennifer from another RPG and even met them in real life. When they started this RPG, I was hyped from the first moment and still are. You guys gonna love them, they're some damn good friends!

Well.. People who know me will always say I talk to much, but I don't really know what to say about myself.. Maybe you wanna know my hobbies. HORSES! I just love horses, everything about them makes me smile. I started horse riding when I was 8 years old and had my own horse till I was 16. I do not ride anymore, but God.. I would love too. I also like series, I watch a lot! Too many maybe.. *giggles*
I watch Game of Thrones, Once upon a time, The 100, The originals, the Walking Dead, Westworld, Outsiders, Outcast, Zoo and VIKINGS of course!

I'm a real persons-person. I love doing things with my friends and family. I have 4 dogs, 2 with my dad and 2 with my mother (my parents are divorced). At my dads place I have the big dogs haha, a Germand shepherd mix with Rottweiler. His name is Joes and he is 12 years old now. He is my baby, my best mate and I love him the bits. He follows me E V E R Y W H E R E haha! The other dog is Zepo, a 4 year old Mastiff x Labrador. He's really cute too. At my moms place we have the little dogs, an 1 year old Ewok-dog-thing named Loeka and a Chihuahua named Chico.

I don't think there is more to tell really.. Ask away! I promise I won't bite.. A bit.

Love,
Jara

Back to top Go down
And the name is..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarok :: General :: Social :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: