Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Sassa was so excited about her amazing new that she just couldn't wait to tell her best friend! She had been training with some of the shield maidens the night before when a higher ranked viking came over to her and started talking to her. The conversation turned into him wanting a fight with her. If she beat him, or came close to beating him that she could become a Thegn. Sassa had been shocked to say the least, but gave the fight her everything.The training with Arngeir had clearly been paying off for her, because as the battle with the other viking went on, she was seeing that she was clearly going to beat him. They went on for what felt like hours before she knocked the sword out of his hands and kicked him off his feet before putting the sword to his face. The man had just watched her for a moment before laughing and getting up. Patting her on the back before getting his sword and walking away. So she had won and that meant that she was finally on her way to being able to go raiding. To proving to the village she was so much more then a beautiful face to look at. That she was strong, and smart, and many more things too. She would have to tell Arngeir later, Thora had been in her life longer, and had been her best friend too. Arngeir was her man, but he just learned of her need to become better, Throa had been helping her the whole time.

Walking toward her friends home she had a large smile plastered on her face. She was excited to tell her and then be able to spend some normal time together after all the drama the two of them had just dealt with together. Everything from Bjorn to going and talking to Arngeir. She had been such a great friend to her, even when it was clear that Throa was hurting and dealing with a lot as well. Sassa hoped that she had been able to get to talking to Ubbe at the least. Seeing as Bjorn left apparently the same night as everything that happened.Once Sassa got to her door she started knocking."Thora, its me Sassa!" she said in a happy voice. Much different then when she came to her the last time. "I have amazing new! Open the door. she said next just before the door was opened and she was greeted with the sight of her beautiful friend. "Hello Thora." she said to her first, a bright smile on her face. "The newest Thegn thought that she would stop by and see how her best friend was doing." she said to her next before letting out a little giggle. "So how are you doing Thora?" she said to her next another little giggle fell from her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

PROFIELMessages : 150
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Thora is the happiest she's been in a long time, sitting at her kitchen table cleaning her weapons. She's singing a rowing song, dragging the rag over the steel of her long sword in tune with the words, and she's so absorbed in her task she almost doesn't hear the knocking on her door. She pauses, her song trailing off into silence, deciding she must have imagined it. She swipes the rag over the sword again, her song resuming, and then she hears Sassa at the door. She can't help but remember the last time Sassa showed up unexpected at her door, but her voice doesn't sound frantic this time. She sounds happy, and so Thora takes her time. She kisses her sword and slides it into the sheath, setting it down at the table before walking over toward the door.

She opens the door and greets Sassa with a wide, cheerful grin. It takes her a moment to register her friend's words, but when they click she grabs her friend in a tight hug, squealing and spinning her around. "When did this happen? Where was I? Why wasn't I there?" Thora pulls the other woman into the house, her arm still draped around her shoulder and abroad grin still on her face. "We're going drinking! Tonight? Now?" Thora's thoughts are running a million miles an hour, her enthusiasm overtaking her sense for a moment. "Oh! If you want to, that is." She waves off Sassa's question about how she is, deciding not to tell Sassa her news just yet. "I'm good." She can't quite hide the widening of her grin as she walks over to the table, where a jug and two cups sit. One still has some ale in the bottom of it, and she rolls her eyes at herself. "I'll drink out of this one." She giggles, pours some fresh ale, and holds one of the cups out to Sassa.

She takes a quick sip of hers, inspecting her friend over the rim of it. "I need all the details, so start talking." She raises her eyebrows, still grinning, and makes a show of tapping her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Sassa smiles at Thora as it appears to take her a moment to get her words. The next thing she knew she was pulled into a hug and spon around the room while Thora let out sounds of delight. Sassa just giggled at her friends antics."When did this happen? Where was I? Why wasn't I there?"Thora started talking to her as he is yanked into the house. She was glad that she came over right away. Thora then put her arm around her and Sassa felt so happy in this moment. It was a nice change to how things had been between them the last time she had seen her, and Sassa made things a little bit awkward with her love for her man."We're going drinking! Tonight? Now?" Thora said next, and Sassa let out a giggle. "Oh! If you want to, that is." Thora says next and another giggle comes as she nodded her head."Drinking sounds great." she says quickly before her friend started to go on. She was glad she was as excited as she was about this. "I'm good." Thora says and Sassa can see the large grin on her face, she knew she was going to have to ask her what that was about after they talked about this. She didn't want it to be all about herself.

Thora walked around the house and got them some ale and two cups before saying "I'll drink out of this one." and pouring some ale into the cups for them. Sassa takes the cup that is held out to her and takes a sip of it right away. "I need all the details, so start talking." Thora says finally over the rim of her own cup. More giggles come out of Sassa's mouth before she nodded her head."Okay, so last night I was training with some of the other shield maidens. I had looked for you, but I think you were busy. Anyways, I was doing really good. I even knocked the sword out of one of their hands. The next thing I know, one of the higher ranked Vikings came over, I honesty don't he had ever even spoken to me before came over." she said before taking a sip of her drink. She didn't want her mouth to get dry or something. Plus making Thora wait a little bit was fun too.

Taking a deep breath she went on."He told me that if I beat him in a battle that I could be a Thegn. So we started fighting right away, I'm pretty sure we went on for over an hour! I ended up knocking his sword from his hands and kicking him to the ground before putting my sword to his throat!" she said next so excited about how well she had done."He got up and patted me on the back, and now I am a Thegn!! All my hard work payed off! All your help payed off too. Thank you so much. Without you or Arngeir I wouldn't be here!!" she told her next with a bright smile on her face. "Now, tell me your news. We are friends and I can tell there is news!!" Sassa said with a giggle before taking a bigger drink from her cup.

Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 5:35 pm

She can't help but squeal in delight again when Sassa says drinking sounds great. "Excellent! Do you want anyone else to come, or just a girls night?" She's moving around the room, grabbing ale from the table and pouring it, handing a cup to Sassa before drinking out of her own. She listens as Sassa tells the story, her grin growing, and she bursts into happy laughter when Sassa reaches the end of her story. "I'm so proud of you! I always knew you could do it! And now the next raid, you'll be able to come." She grins over at her friend, practically bursting with excitement. "You're going to love the sea, I just know it. Even taking a turn rowing isn't that bad once you get used to it. Makes you stronger for the fighting." She waves off the comment about her help paying off, shaking her head. "You would have become a thegn even without my help, I know it. Does your mother know yet?" Thora is hesitant to ask the question, since she knows Sassa's mother may not be thrilled at the news, and she needs to know so if she sees her around, she knows what to say.

Last night she had been busy, and she nods sheepishly. "I was hunting with Ubbe. But if I'd known, we would have both been there!" She laughs, shaking her head when Sassa asks her what her news is. "It's news for later, tonight is about your accomplishments. But if you really want to know, maybe I'll tell you when I'm drunk!" She laughs, lifting her ale and taking a swig out of it before grinning at her friend. "So, when are we drinking and is anyone else drinking with us?" She raises her brows questioningly, grabbing an apple and tossing one at her friend. She grabs another and bites into it. She knows Sassa will ask her for her news again when she's drunk, and so the best way to combat getting drunk is to eat first. She hasn't told anyone about her and Ubbe yet, and she isn't actually sure if she's supposed to or not. Who but the gods know where it will lead?
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Sassa Smiled at her friends words. "Excellent! Do you want anyone else to come, or just a girls night?" The idea of more people sounded like fun, but she really wanted to just spend some time with Thora. They were close and they hadn't been able to spend time just the two of them in a calm normal way in a while. So many another day they could go out drinking together.When things were more clam and they had a chance to catch up. Plus they could bring there men, if Thora and Ubbe were together. She still didn't know what had happened to the two of them after Thora said that she needed to talk to them. She hoped they were together however. She loved the idea of two of her best friends ending up together and happy. Thats what she wanted for all of her friends. For them to be happy with their lives and to have a good person on their side. "Tonight, just us. I have missed you. This week we will go out too." she said to her friend in return before going into details about what had happened and how she had become a Thegn. "I'm so proud of you! I always knew you could do it! And now the next raid, you'll be able to come." Thora said and Sassa just smiled so brightly. She was so excited. This was what she had wanted her entire life. To be able to go raiding and prove herself to everyone around her. That she was strong and she was more then her face. "I can not wait! she said to her.

"You're going to love the sea, I just know it. Even taking a turn rowing isn't that bad once you get used to it. Makes you stronger for the fighting."Thora told Sassa next and she smiled. She liked the idea of getting out on the sea, and trying all the new things. Rowing even sounded fun to her. "You would have become a thegn even without my help, I know it. Does your mother know yet?" Thora asked next and Sassa shook her head no. She wasn't sure how she was going to tell her mother. She knew she was going to be unhappy about it,that was for sure. "No, I am scared to tell her. That I'll have to rush things with Arngeir and maybe even move in sooner then we wanted.." she told her before letting out a huff. Sassa was glad for a change in subject when she heard Thora say "I was hunting with Ubbe. But if I'd known, we would have both been there!"to her. She Smiled more at those words. If she was with Ubbe, then that meant they worked things out. She hoped so, because she wanted them together now a little bit. The idea was cute to her. "I know and that means a lot to me! We will get to raid together though, so I am happy for that." she said to her before taking another drink form her cup.

Sassa asked why Thora was so happy and what was new and was told "It's news for later, tonight is about your accomplishments. But if you really want to know, maybe I'll tell you when I'm drunk!" Sassa just laughed at her friends words. "So, when are we drinking and is anyone else drinking with us? Thora asked next. "I'll feel even more accomplished when I get my man to sleep with me next.Then I'll have all my dreams come true! she said with a giggle and then her face turned bright red at her bold words. She was always silly around Thora at least so it wasn't something too crazy to come out of her mouth. "We can go out tomorrow with our friends, tonight I plan to get you drunk so you tell me your secrets and how to get my man to take me. I've only offered three times now. I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me." she said before laughing and taking a drink.

Back to top Go down

Thora Haraldsdóttir
Thora Haraldsdóttir
Shield maiden

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 4:50 pm

She grins when Sassa says tonight is going to be just the two of them. "Good. I've missed you, too. It's been too long since we've had time to catch up. Not since before the harvest feast and all that madness." She rolls her bright eyes to show Sassa exactly what she thought of that madness, and a new thought strikes her and she knocks her palm against her forehead, bright green eyes wide, and turns back to Sassa. "One more serious thing, and then nothing else. Bjorn Ironside is gone. He left with a woman, I wasn't sure if you'd heard or if you knew why." She takes a long gulp from her ale, as if the alcohol could wash the taste of those words from her mouth, and she motions that Sassa should do the same. Next she grabs the apples and tosses one to Sassa before biting into one herself. She knows telling Sassa won't be an issue, and she knows Sassa won't tell anyone, but she isn't quite sure she wants to tell anyone just yet, at least not sober.

She nods, her face growing serious when Sassa says that if her mother reacts poorly, she might have to move faster than she wants to with Arngeir, and maybe even move in with him sooner than she wants to, and she shakes her head immediately at those words. "You can live with me if your mother reacts badly. We'll hang a curtain the bedroom so that we each have half. It's what I did with my sister when we were growing up. Just be quiet if Arngeir comes over, I don't need to hear that." She shoots her friend a look of horror and takes another hearty sip of her ale. She grins at the thought of raiding and chews on her apple, which she nearly spits out when Sassa says she'll feel more accomplished when she gets her man to sleep with her.

Thora laughs, her face turning pink, and rubs her hand over her face to compose herself. "Here's a hint. Stop offering yourself. Just let it happen, do not worry about it too much." She drains her ale, pours herself another cup, and drinks about half of that, too. She tilts her head as she surveys Sassa, then takes another sip of her ale before finally setting the cup on the table. She looks thoughtfully over at the younger girl before she speaks. "Sometimes men like to feel like they're conquering, or like it's their idea. Stop offering. He already knows you want him, maybe he will do it when he feels like it's his idea." She shrugs. "I am maybe not the best to ask for advice on this." She pauses and looks through the door at the back of the small room. Her bed is visible there, with its rumpled furs and yesterday's clothes on the floor before it. Thora isn't the neatest of people but she isn't the messiest either. She tilts her head as she considers her bed, a slow smile tilting up the corners of her lips. "The last man to take me.... We didn't talk about it at all before it happened, so you're already doing better than I am." She giggles as she turns her gaze from the bed back to Sassa, and she can feel the heat in her cheeks. She grabs her cup off the table and drains it to steady herself, but when has more ale ever been a good idea?
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 1:20 am

Sassa smiled and nodded at Thora and her words "Good. I've missed you, too. It's been too long since we've had time to catch up. Not since before the harvest feast and all that madness." she said to her. They needed to have time as just friends that was for sure. She wanted to just enjoy her friend as much as she could now that things were calm and happy. "One more serious thing, and then nothing else. Bjorn Ironside is gone. He left with a woman, I wasn't sure if you'd heard or if you knew why."Thora says next and Sassa nods her head at her. "I know, I found out as well. I'm not sure why he left. However I'm sure it has to do with us. He couldn't have been so upset though about what happened, if he left with another women the same night he was hurt that I turned him down." Sassa tells Thora and shrugs her shoulders at her first in thought. Bjorn clearly hadn't been so upset about her if he went to another women, she just hoped that would help him forgive her sooner. That the women he was with was someone who could give him the love that he clearly wanted to desperately.

Then the conversation changes and goes to the fact that Sassa was almost sure that if she told her mother that she was going to get kicked out of the house and move a lot faster with things. "You can live with me if your mother reacts badly. We'll hang a curtain the bedroom so that we each have half. It's what I did with my sister when we were growing up. Just be quiet if Arngeir comes over, I don't need to hear that."Thora says to her with a serious face and Sassa smiles at her. That was so nice and kind of her to offer such a thing to her. To open up her home to her in that way, when Sassa was sure that Thora would want some time to herself. "That is beyond kind of you Thora, hopefully things do not come to that, but I will keep it in mind if they do. I would help with paying for thing that is for sure however." she tells her friend with a smile. She hoped that she wouldn't get kicked out and things wouldn't get weird, but she knew her mother. Her mother wanted to control her entire life.

Sassa decided to be bold and ask Throa for some help. She asks her how to get Arngeir to sleep with her. "Here's a hint. Stop offering yourself. Just let it happen, do not worry about it too much." Thora says to her first and Sassa just nods her head at her and take a deep drink from her ale. That made sense, but she wanted to do it, and wasn't sure to make it happen. Sassa watches Thora starts to drink faster, and downs her own drink before grabbing the ale and filling the cup up once more and drinking some of that too. Clearly they were going to get drunk, so she needed to catch up to her friend. "Sometimes men like to feel like they're conquering, or like it's their idea. Stop offering. He already knows you want him, maybe he will do it when he feels like it's his idea." Thora says to her next and Sassa again, nods her head at her. Taking another deep drink of her own ale before Thora speaks again "I am maybe not the best to ask for advice on this." she says to her and Sassa roll her eyes.

At least Thora was able to have sex with a man if she wanted to. "The last man to take me.... We didn't talk about it at all before it happened, so you're already doing better than I am." she made that clear by saying that. Sassa watches as her friend looks away from her bed and back toward herself. A giggle leaves her body and her face is red.So she was right, she slept with Ubbe, and it was recent. Sassa downs her cup, and then fills it and drinks the third one almost dry. The idea of Ubbe and Thora sleeping together makes her whole face red, but she is happy for them. That is for sure. "Fine, I'll try not offering myself as much. Maybe you are right...that he wants it to be his idea."  she says to her friend first. "I just hope it becomes his idea soon...I want to do those things with him...you would think he would want to do those things with me...but maybe its because I am a virgin." she says to her with a shrug.

Drinking the rest of her cup before setting it down. The ale was hitting her and fast. She hadn't eaten much before coming over, and drinking the much and that fast wasn't that great of an idea. however, Sassa picks up the ale and fills a fourth cup up and drinks some of that too. "I just want to know what its all like you know, Ive never really done anything...be touched or any of that stuff..but enough about me. Tell me about you and Ubbe. Because I may be innocent, but that doesn't make me stupid." she tells her friend with a tiny smirk on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Celebration-Thora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration-Thora Celebration-Thora  Empty

Back to top Go down
Celebration-Thora
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1