Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 93
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Boneless
Place of birth : Kattegat

The hands behind the idea [Floki] Empty
PostSubject: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 pm

If I had a heart I would love you,
if I had a voice I would sing

He was biting his nails while his mother talked about raiding with Ubbe, bending half over the table as he tried to follow the conversation they had. They were to far and Ivar was annoyed, looking from his elder brother towards his mother. It was like Björn was away the brothers had to prove something, or their mother wanted to prove something. He saw Aslaug nodding and Ubbe smiling and he gritted his teeth, knowing she would let them go but not him, because he was a cripple. Ubbe nodded, looking down before he slowly look aside over to Ivar. Ivar gazed him in the eyes, almost threatening before Ubbe looked back to his mother and nodded again. Ivar groaned, slapping the table before pushing his body from the table, dragging his body outside the great hall. It became a lot colder, his fingers turned red under the cold, his hair blew in the sharp wind. He stayed lying there, his upper body pressed up on his arms as he looked over the people, trying to get his anger under control before looking over to where the ocean laid. And then it popped in, he smiled, more a devilish grin before he dragged his body away from the great hall.

It was quite the distance, but he was used to it, crawling halfway through the forest before he reached the bay. He stood still for a moment, looking to the little cabin Floki and Helga owned before he crawled further over the sand, looking for Floki. Floki was like the father he never had, he smiled shortly as he saw him working on one of the boats. His eyes traveled shortly over the cabin, looking for Helga but she didn’t seem to be around. He dragged his body closed towards the boats. ‘Floki.’ He began, huffing as he took the belt around his legs and pulled his legs in front of him. He let his tongue hang out, tired of the long crawl before he smoothened his longer hair and looked up to Floki. ‘You missed a little part right there.’ He pointed to the boat that Floki was working on, not even finished. He was taunting, like usual, it laid all over his face.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Floki Skarsson
Floki Skarsson
Shipbuilder

PROFIELMessages : 29
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Sweat was running down his back and his forehead. Carving up the wood, even in this cold weather it was hard and tiring work. And he could feel that the years were catching up with him too. Though that did not stop him from doing what he loved and he did not feel it as much. After all he had his sweet Helga to take care of him later on. Though she was gone now. Gone to the city after food and stuff. Probably visiting her friends. It did not matter to him. As there was not much she could do here and he rather have her do something that she loved then have her watch him. He felt sorry for her, sorry that he wasn’t the man she deserved. But then he did love her and the gods had brought them together. So something must be good for the both of them no?

He took a breath as he filed of the wood. Making sure it was clean and smooth, just perfectly bended as he had placed them together. Making sure everything fitted like a glove. Really this game was just one big puzzle to solve. Making sure you had all the parts ready. Then you placed them together and tada, you would have a magnificent creation. He stood up and then leaned against the wood. Pressing his face against it. Following the line with his eyes. Making sure there was nothing uneven. It had to be perfect. He let his hand slide against the wood. Until his movements froze at the sound of his own name. Coming from a voice he knew all too well. He stood up straight, his eyes moving to Ivar Ragnarson. A slight serious face coming up as he took up a cloth and started to whip of his hands. Jumping on the side of the boat. ”Ivar.” He said as he stepped forward. His body falling down from the boat to the bare land. His feet catching him as he stepped forward.

Still whipping of his hands he looked down at it. Before his attention got pulled back to the boy. He frowned lightly at the taunting words of the boy. Soon moving one of his hands up before he threw the cloth away and stepped closer to the boy. He nodded as if agreeing with the words. ”I know…” he said. Arching his back slightly backwards. His fingers moved just slightly in the air. ”But that disability can be fixed.” He said before he looked over the boy. ”Unlike yours.” he spoke in an utmost serious manner, taunting the boy back.

For a while he stayed serious, waiting for Ivar to show a sign of a smile. Before he laughed lightly ‘Thihi!’ And he soon enough kneeled down. Placing a hand on the back of the boys neck and pressing his forehead against his as a greeting. Before hugging him and then pulling back slightly. ”It has been a while Ivar… What brings you here?”
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:49 am

There was nobody more precise in making something sail over the water as Floki did. The gods had gifted the boat builder with not only the finest and strongest trees but also with eyes capable on seeing the tiniest little detail. Ivar looked how amazingly smooth Floki could work a boat, bring it to life and over the sea to other countries to sail. When he looked over the water he was eager on getting on such a boat, eager on sailing the sea and finding out what the gods had gifted him with. His whole life he was crippled and now he couldn’t raid either? Because of it? He impatience wouldn’t favor anybody today as he wettened his lips, looking how Floki turned around to him. Ivar breathed slowly in, his jaws tight together while he tried on being patience with the old man as he jumped from his boat. But the sound of his name brought a short grin on his face, just for a second.

His words did Floki nod in agreement and he felt in a way satisfied, lifting his chin before Floki started talking and Ivar looked back to him. He clenched his teeth together, his blue eyes stormy before he pointed a finger out to Floki, judging. ‘You will know one day how it feels.’ He pointed out, nodding to the boats. ‘When you are all to old to see the good trees, when your hands get to shaky to smooth that boat. Age is catching up on you my friend.’ Their banter wasn’t something rare. Despite they both looked deadly serious, they both were joking on the inside. He looked long enough to Floki before on of them broke and Ivar started chuckling as Floki giggled, crouching down before him. Ivar laid his hand on the arm that grabbed the back of his neck, his blue eyes focusing with a smile as Floki pressed their foreheads together. He hugged him tight, chuckling again before the words came. ‘It has.’ He stated, getting all serious again, nervous almost. ‘I need your help with something Floki.’ Ivar started, slowly looking back up from his lap towards the old man. He licked his lips, shacking his head and looking to the sky. ‘Ubbe wants to go raiding.’ He began, taking a very large breath. ‘I want to go to but,’ he felt silent again, looking to his crippled legs, not knowing how more obvious he could be.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Floki Skarsson
Floki Skarsson
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm

How he loved the stormy eyes of the young boy. Just like his fathers, if they weren’t even more fierce. He knew very well that this boy was somehow blessed by the gods. After all otherwise they would not have saved a cripples life. He was sure Ivar was destined for great things. But what was more amusing about the boy was the taunting words. Knowing well that they both meant it, but also knowing it could be said. Yes he was very aware that age was catching up with him. But the boy should not be concerned the day he couldn’t build boats anymore in this life would be the day he died. Then he would join with the gods feast in the great halls of Valhalla and maybe even be able to build boats for the gods themselves. Wouldn’t that be a great life and he was going to wait patiently here on earth till that day came.

The hug they shared was tight and held a lot of meaning. Of course he saw Ivar a bit like his own son by now. The son he had never head. Though he was not sad about that. Having Ivar to look out for was ‘trouble’ enough. Same with all the other Ragnarson’s. They were a lively bunch and held great promise. Though they were still just whelps, green behind the ears. Much to learn. Pulling back from the hug he let himself fall down backwards on his butt. Bringing his knees up so he could rest his arms on them as he listened to the boys words. A more serious look falling over him seeing how the boy somehow seemed to be nervous. And as the words left his lips a very light smirk came over his lips. Of course this wasn’t just a friendly visit. No, for who would come and visit Floki the fool? They only came when they needed something didn’t they? Though he never blamed anyone for it, and he would do everything for the boy in front of him. Just like he had done everything for Ragnar.

As soon as the words raiding left the boys lip he sat up just slightly straighter. Already knowing where this would be going a very light smile appeared on his lips seeing how the boy took a very large breath. Poor Ivar the boneless, a more serious look came back on his face as he stared at the boy. Though a light playful smile did stay on his lips. Letting his head fall side wards just a bit he finished the sentence that the boy seemed to have started but did not finish. ”But… Who would take a cripple on such a voyage?” No man would even think about taking him with them. Not even his own brothers would, would they… Then again had he asked them? Of course there was one more problem. The queen. Oh Aslaug would not let her precious boy go, she was just to protective.

He let out a light laugh thinking about it and about how troubled the boy probably was. Wishing he could go but then who would let him. He looked back at Ivar with a slight mischievous look in his eyes as he leaned in. ”But… What do you want me to do about that?” Of course he knew what the boy wanted him to do. But he would not just give the answers to him, he wanted to hear it. That was just a bit more fun.
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 am

There were days he was wondering why the gods did this to him. Why they let him crawl on this world without the use of his legs. In all the time he was alive he spend a big amount of time with Floki, listening to his faithful stories about the gods, that they had a reason for everything, that there was a meaning behind every act of every single person alive. So it had to be for Ivar to, right? The gods had something in store for him, right? Otherwise he wouldn’t be here and would Ragnar killed him in the forest when he had the chance. Ivar believed that he wasn’t destined to crawl around here like a dog without a purpose. His anger, his ambition rooted deep inside his chest said the same thing. He wouldn’t stand by and watch his brothers leave to read, he couldn’t, he wouldn’t let it happen.

His first thought, looking at Ubbe as he talked over the raid was to come here, to Floki, knowing the old man had a solution of everything. Who had a mind reaching out to the ends of the world, had a connection to the gods for following them so faithful. It was hard for him, saying out loud that he wasn’t being able to go on a raid because of his legs, even to Floki. His eyes stood hard, but were melting under his own doubt as he begged Floki with them to understand what he was saying. When Floki talked, he took a deep breath, clenching his teeth together before looking to the water a moment. ‘I’m not letting my brothers go raid and stay behind, this is not,’ he felt silence in his own anger, looking back to Floki. ‘You always tell me the gods have a purpose for everything, isn’t it mine to prove everybody that a cripple can be great and victorious to?’ His words were sharp and edgy as he titled his head. ‘Hmm?’ He asked, shaking his head while looking away again, his fingers clawing into the sand.

He felt his blood boil under the surface, looking to the water while he tried on taking control of his own feelings. Until Floki spoke again and his raging blue eyes went back. His mouth went open but without a sound. ‘Make me walk.’ He said, scouting his body a little closer. ‘Floki,’ he clenched his fingers to fists. ‘you know what I want.’ He lowered his head a little, looking to his friend from this close distance, petting him on the knee before a devious smile came on his lips. ‘Please?’ He asked it way to polite, almost reading the different ideas behind Floki his eyes.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Floki Skarsson
Floki Skarsson
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Once again he sat before the boy. Listening to the words that left his lips. It sounded so promising. He knew it was promising. He knew that the boy had scars that ran deeper than the surface. What wasn’t unusual, of course, he was a cripple. And no one respected a cripple. They were useless and mostly didn’t live long. But this boy, he had lived. Lived very long and not only that but he had made sure that people feared him. Even his own brothers were cautious around him. And they should be. Because under those scars, was a deep hate towards the world. Hate to those who did not respect him for what he really was. Not a cripple, but a brilliant man. Smart, strong, dangerous. Often you could do more with words then with an axe. The mind was the strongest weapon and Ivar knew that. But of course there was this want for blood. It ran strong into the boys vines. As it should. After all Ivar was and would always be one of Ragnar’s sons. He deserved more respect.

His fingers slid over each other as he listened to the boy. It seemed as if he was almost pleading, throwing out his wish. Not wanting to let his brothers go on a raid while he sat here. At home with mommy. A mom who was already to over protective, but… That was what a mother was supposed to be no? It did not make the boy weak and that was all that mattered. The small smile that had played on his lips as the boy reminded him of what he had thought him. Almost felt as if he was using it against him. But he knew better than that.

But what he had not expected was the question that came. It surprised him to say the least. But then he should have expected that it would be something like that. But did the boy really think he could make a cripple walk? Floki narrowed his eyes a bit at the smile he soon got and the please was said to polite. If it had been anyone else, he would not have trusted it. But this was Ivar. He soon let out a light laugh. What the boy expected of him… He locked eyes with the boy and got the mischievous look back in his own. As soon his gaze slid over to the water. ”I am not a god Ivar.” He would never be able to stand as high as the gods. He was merely a small shadow in their glory. Jet blessed with a mind that could find a solution for every problem and capable hands to build that what he needed. The boy needed to remember that he could not make miracles happen. But…

A sly smirk formed on his lips, before he turned back to look at the boy. A more serious and somewhere proud look coming on his face. ”But I can do it.” he would do anything for the boy. He moved his hand to the boy, resting it on Ivar’s cheek as he stared at him intensely, excitement seeming to fill him. ”I will make sure you can go raid with your brothers.” He would create something that would make Ivar ‘walk’ and efficient in battle. Not even Aslaug would be able to stop him. He chuckled and his hand slipped to the boys neck, holding him a bit more firm. Excited and happy, not sure what he would do to make the boys request come true. But he would find something. He always did, the gods would guide him. And with it Ivar would maybe one day be able to walk amongst them as well. ”Leave it up to silly old Floki.”
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Ivar knew he could come here without being judged, not like everybody else did anyway. Floki challenged him always on other levels, he judged for the future of Ivar, not for what he was now. So him coming here and ask Floki for help wasn’t a small request, but he knew the old boat builder wouldn’t judge about him. Still it made Ivar nervous, something was biting inside his body eager for an answer, eager for some salvation. He needed to know, he needed to know that he would be able to go on that raid. Without help he wouldn’t succeed, without help his brothers wouldn’t accept. That alone made him already angry enough, that he had to go through some lengths to be able to participate. That be needed to prove himself even way before the actually raid. But just as stubborn his father could be, so stubborn Ivar was in proving everybody wrong.

When Floki simply stated that he wasn’t a god Ivar only nodded with a short smile. ‘I know that.’ He reacted on it before looking back to the ship builder, in many ways more a father then Ragnar every would be. He leaned a little closer. ‘But can’t you ask for their advice, a sign.’ He suggested. Floki stood closer with the gods then anybody else, for that Ivar knew he was on the right place. He would do anything Floki asked from him, as long as it got him to go raiding with his brothers. Because that was all he ever wanted, to be an equal, to do what his father stopped doing years ago.

As Floki said he could do it something changed in Ivar his eyes, they lightened up, like the storm stopped swirling and the ocean became calm again. Floki laid his hand against his cheek and Ivar just looked into Floki his eyes. He started laughing, deep chuckling while he closed his eyes on the words. ‘Thank you Floki.’ He breathed out. He could not wait to find out what Floki would make him. The determination lifting up in Floki his eyes made it reflex in Ivar his blue eyes. ‘Is silly old Floki joining us on this raid?’ He asked, secretly hoping that Floki his support and investment wouldn’t stop here but would follow him on the raid himself. There is nothing more Ivar would wanted, then Floki to join him.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Floki Skarsson
Floki Skarsson
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 pm

As the boy suggested he would have to ask the gods for some advice on Ivar’s little request. After all he was not a god and could not make the boy walk. He would love if he could give the boy a pair of fresh legs. Strong one’s so he could run and jump all he liked. Unfortunally that was not in the old man’s power. He could not cut of someone’s legs and give them to Ivar. Even if he would want to. So once again Floki would have to use his amazing mind to make a grant design that helped the poor cripple boy. How he would do it… He did not know yet. But he did know he could do it and that he would do it. Anything for a Ragnar son. Especially this little one. Ivar was very dear to him after all. However it wouldn’t be hard for him to go against Ivar either. Ivar had a great mind, one who could understand his own. They were mostly on the same line and did not need many words to understand each other. Maybe because they both were blessed by the gods. They shared a bond like no one else. Challenging each other so they got the best out of one other. Something he needed but also something Ivar needed. The boy held a great deal of power inside, but wasn’t quite ready to let it out. He showed much promise but… Was still just a child. And Floki did think it was a good idea for Ivar to go on a raid. It might change the boy.

What kind of a change that would be… he did not know. It could be for the better or for the worst. Life could surprise in many different ways and some things people intended to turn one way. Often turned the other. Floki knew this from experience and was weighing out the odds a lot on this one. After all if the boy stayed behind all on his own it might break him. Though Ivar was strong… he knew the boy was just holding up a shield one that was easily pulled down to reveal the real boy behind the mask. But no matter what mask the boy was wearing he was always him. Much like himself. He had many masks, many different moods. But they all were just silly old Floki. Unlike many people who had masks to hide themselves behind it.

He hoped the boy would find a way to prove himself and achieve greatness just like his father had done before him. He hoped the boy could step out of his father’s shadow and create one of his own. One that was bigger and darker even. One that also wouldn’t be forgotten throughout history. And he could see that in the moment Ivar’s eyes seemed to light up. A storm laying down after a long night, and the sun coming up giving hope for a new day. Hearing the boy laugh he could not help but laugh and smile himself. He promised the boy he would find a way. A way to make him walk? That not, but a way to make sure Ivar the boneless could come to raid.

When Ivar asked him if he would come join them on the raid he pulled back. Looking at the boy as if he had just said something that was total nonsense. ”Are you crazy?” he said as he frowned. ”Traveling again over the open oceans to where the Christians live?” He said and a more mischievous look came in his eyes. Just thinking about it as a smirk came to his lips. ”You don’t really think I would leave a cripple like you to go on his own… do you?” He let out one of his more high pitched laughs. ”I’m not going to have you take all the fun for your own.” he said in a calm manner as he smiled towards Ivar, before his eyes moved back to the water. He would love to go to the open seas again. Towards the land of the nonbelievers. He would stay by Ivar’s side. Even if it was just to see what way the young boy would turn.
Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Ivar adapt in a way nobody could adapt. He may never had the legs to run around with but he had the head to think with. For that Floki had a big influence on him. He made Ivar his believe stronger, he made Ivar his way of thinking stronger. Ivar always had his own way in everything, nobody believed the words coming out his mouth except for Floki, because the old bastard was as tricky as he could be. Ivar asked himself how Floki would have been at the same age he was now. Would he be as devious and tricky as he was now … or was just time playing with him on the path the gods leaded him on? Despite all of that this was the only place for Ivar to be truly himself. He didn’t had to hide his emotions, he didn’t had to fake his words, he could be honest … and he never had that with somebody. His thoughts went to Ylva, the blind girl who left him for her journey back to Skagen. Maybe Floki wasn’t the only one to settle his soul after all.

He was excited, he was eager on learning what Floki would make for him. But just as always Floki never told until it was finished so Ivar didn’t took the effort on asking. His blue eyes kept scanning the old man his face, looking for thoughts or hints but just as always Floki didn’t give a thing away so Ivar looked back to the water, wondering if he could tame his fear for water just as much as he could tame his temper … not. Soon they would sail this ocean again, to lands or places he never seen before. And in a way he was scared, deep down he was scared, but he didn’t show it.

When he asked Floki if the boat builder would come the reaction was pretty obvious. When he talked about the Christians Ivar cocked his head a little. ‘I don’t know if we will see the Christians, I don’t know where the gods will lead us.’ He reacted. Would Aslaug let them travel over sea … to Christian soil without Björn? Probably not. He wanted to, badly, he wanted to know the stories were Floki always talked about. When Floki went further Ivar his smile grew in mischief. Ivar started laughing, clapping his hands on the thoughts on having Floki by his side. He laid his hand on Floki his shoulder, looking at the old man with the believe and admiring he always had. ‘There is nobody I rather be along side on a raid then you, not even my brothers.’ He confessed. He knew he would learn a great deal from the ship builder, and that all made him just so much more eager to go.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Floki Skarsson
Floki Skarsson
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Not knowing if they would see Christians or not. Not even knowing where they would be going. Seemed there was still a lot of work to be done. But then again it were the princes that needed to figure everything out as they would be the once to lead this raid. He was sure they would figure it out. For now it was just an unknown adventure. For everyone, he did wonder how this one would turn out. If they would be able to pull it off. Depending on where they were going… well it could just go one of two ways. He wondered if they had what was needed to be leaders and to make their first raid successful. If they would be as good as Ragnar, they were his son’s but that didn’t mean anything. Blood didn’t make you successful, actions did. And though he had good hope for all of them, especially Ivar, he also knew life had its tricks. They always came around no matter what. But that was not important for now. After all they had time to see. Time to plan and he had other things to worry about. Such as designing some legs for little Ivar. Though he already had some sweet idea’s creeping up in his head. Some designs he thought the young one would be happy with too.

Feeling Ivar’s hand on his shoulder his attention flowed back fully to the boy. Seeing the admiring look. It always gave him a weird feeling. Though not an unpleasant one. He smiled at the boy as he spoke though the smile soon disappeared. ’There is nobody I rather be alongside on a raid then you, not even my brothers. The young boy said truthfully. He stared at Ivar for a while in silence, before he spoke himself. Letting out a very light bow with his head that looked more like a nod than anything else. ”That means a lot to me Ivar.” He said just as truthfully. After all having Ivar’s trust… did mean a lot. As the boy was much like a son to him and he did care a great deal about him. Almost as much as he had cared for Ragnar himself. But… he gave a very light smile. ”Though I wouldn’t trust this old fool to much.” He said a bit jokingly but then he did mean it to. After all he didn’t even trust himself and he was Floki the boat builder, Floki the joker, Floki the trickster.

And then there was the fact that… even though Ivar might not be the biggest fan of his own brothers. They did need each other. More than they knew. But who was he to have a say in it. ”Only trust yourself Ivar.” After all when it really depended… you could only trust yourself and not anyone else. But, his eyes moved to the water. ”Though build on your brothers.” Once again he was going against the words he had said a second ago. But Ivar was smart enough to understand. The boy would understand that he did need his brothers. But also smart enough to make sure not to put too much trust in others. Because in the end everyone was on their own. Especially Ivar… He would be there for the boy though as long as the gods wanted him to. As long as it was needed. He was fully aware though that the boy one day would even have no need for him anymore. He smiled at the thought, but what a day that would be.

Back to top Go down

Ivar Ragnarsson
Ivar Ragnarsson
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

Ivar never was much of a liar, just as he wasn’t much of a speaker either. So the things he said, opening up, where truthful to the end. He meant it, even if his eyes kept blue and disturbed. And there weren’t much people he did it with, Floki was always one of the exceptions. He remembered the day like it was yesterday, that he killed the boy because he couldn’t play along. Aslaug gave Ivar to Floki around that moment, because she knew she couldn’t temper that rage … but neither could Floki. The only thing that old man did was guiding it, sharpening it, giving it a purpose, for which Ivar became like this, longing for a moment in which men would start fear him, longing for a moment in which he could go raid. And he could, because Floki would let him.

When Floki worded his appreciating Ivar gazed to the water, pulling up the corner of his mouth for just a small second. What was there to say further on the matter … He chuckled on the further words, looking aside to Floki with that taunting smile around his lips. ‘Maybe I don’t.’ He said, pointing his finger up to the sky before slamming his hand lightly against Floki his shoulder. ‘But I trust you follow the way of the Gods.’ He followed. Ivar was a big believer, if something should happen he would never blame this old fool, he would just see it as a sign of the gods. Floki went on with his solid advise and Ivar looked at him, eyes scouting the lines in Floki his expressions. Build on your brothers, he took in a deep breath, looking away to the water again. ‘I will.’ He just said. He needed Ubbe, as much as he needed Floki or somebody else. It was just not that easy to let the need come forward, certainly not when his brothers were so much more then he was, while they had the legs and didn’t believe in his mind. Ivar took in another breath and turned around, his face all light and practical again. ‘Then I will leave you,’ he opened his hand, gesturing around. ‘to let you back to work.’ He said with a forceful smile on his lips. ‘Thank you Floki, for this.’ He followed, looking down to his own legs before shaking his head and turning himself to his stomach, starting to drag himself forward on his arms. He smiled when he reached the woods, chuckling, he would get to raid.
//©️
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: The hands behind the idea [Floki] The hands behind the idea [Floki] Empty

Back to top Go down
The hands behind the idea [Floki]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1