Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 30
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

The plan in action-plot purposes only Empty
PostSubject: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 pm

The boat ride for Gerolf had been more rough then he had hoped for, the waves and wind had not been on side of the riders one bit. So to say he was glad then they finally reached Skagen, would be putting it lightly. Once he was off the boat and had his belongings, Gerolf wasted no time in going right to the Tavern to book a room for himself. That was where he was to meet Halvor anyways. He was more than excited to get things on the road and to get back to his home and brother as soon as possible. For being in a land that was owned by your Earl's enemies was not something he felt overly comfortable with. Gerolf knew that he could take them, kill them all, and he would if anyone was to attack him. However he also knew that those types of actions could get him in trouble when he get back home. So for now, even though the idea of running as many viking men from this village threw that he could excited him, he would do his best to keep all his thoughts and actions to himself. Even if he already really wanted to find a Thrall women to throw onto the ground and have for himself.

Once Gerolf was all set with booking his room for the night he sat down to have a drink and relax until Halvor came to get him. He had gave words to someone that met the description of what he was given, an knew that he shouldn’t have to wait long. In the meantime he ordered himself an horn of Ale. ”Gerolf Hagensson correct? He heard from behind him and turned  around to look and see who was talking to him. From the looks of the man it had to be Halvor. ”Yes, that is I” he said to the man before putting his hand out to shake the other man's hand. He had to look as normal as possible, that way halvor would be more then willing to give his daughter over without any fight. For after coming all this way, he was not leaving without the girl. Gerolf had decided that on the boat ride over.”I am glad you made it safely, come, let us go to my home so you may meet Ylva.” Halvor said to Gerolf next.

Nodding his head he threw his drink back and followed the man back to his home. Gerolf just hoped that this could all be done quickly. That they would be able to get onto the next boat out, maybe even the one that would be leaving before the end of the day. Then he wouldn't have to stay at all. The less time he was here,and the less time he was away from his brother the better. The boat ride had already taken more time because of the weather, he prayed to the gods it would be better on his way back.
Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

PROFIELMessages : 98
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : SKAGEN

PostSubject: Re: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:50 pm

It had been a rather good day for Ylva today, her father had not touched her since Freyja had come and beat her, and she had been able to spend the entire morning practicing her healing. Something that always gave her such joy, and made her very proud of herself. She was able to learn so much more now that her father was leaving her alone. Plus she hasn’t been beat so she was able to go out whenever she wanted without worry of having to hide her injuries from the village. Something she would be forever grateful to Freyja for doing for her. She had just gotten home from getting some new flowers to work with when she heard her father walk in the front door. There was someone else with him too, for she could hear the other footsteps. From the sounds of them she could tell that the other person was also a man. Putting her things down she and her dog made their way into the man room, to see what was going on.Ylva hoped and prayed that he hadn’t found her a husband already. She had already made up her mind that once she was better at healing she was going to sneak away, back to Ivar.

Once she had the money that is anyways. She would leave and go back to him, maybe even stay with Helga like he had said she could maybe do. The idea of sneaking away into the night and going back to her friend excited her more then anything, she just hoped her father wasn’t ruining that right now. ”Ylva come here child.” Ylva heard her father say as she walked into the room. She heard a gasp of air come from the other side of the room and was already worried. Ylva slowly walked over to her father, her dog right behind her.”Gerolf, this is Ylva my daughter.” she heard her father say out loud first. ”Ylva, this man has come to meet you as a possible wife for his younger brother.” she heard her father say next. Ylva felt her heart drop at the words. She did not want this, she wanted to go back to Ivar, how was she going to get away now. ”Hello” she said simply. She didn’t want this and she wasn’t going to be overly friendly, then maybe he wouldn't want her for his brother, something she thought was weird anyways. Maybe his brother was a cripple as well?
Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:50 pm

The moment he laid his eyes on Ylva he let out a gasp. She truly was a beautiful girl, but that had not been the reason for his gasp. He watched her as she slowly made her way over to them. The girl was broken, she was a cripple and Halvor never said a word about it to him. How could that man let him come here all this way and not tell him that there was something wrong with his daughter. How could he do that to him? He had made plans, spent money, and already made up his mind that he was going to leave with the girl. He was so angry that he missed most of what the asshole said, and only caught Ylva saying hello to him. Her voice was at least as beautiful as she was. It came off shy and unsure, it made him smile a little bit. He could maybe make this work. With her being blind she would be more dependent on his brother then a normal wife would be, but he was still so angry that Halvor had kept this from him. Gerolf knew it had been on purpose. So he did some quick thinking, and decided that yes he was going to take Ylva still. However he was also going to kill her father. It was what he deserved for his trickery.

Taking a deep breath he said ”Hello Ylva, you are very beautiful, however I had no idea you were blind. It seems your father kept that from me. However, I shall still be taking you for Kettil. He will surely like you.” he said to her before pulling out his sword and advancing upon her father, pushing the blind girl out of the way before running her father through with his sword before the other man could do anything but scream.”Halvor, for tricking me, you shall die however.” he said as he pull the sword out and cut of his head next, to keep him from screaming anymore then he had already done. Before he could address Ylva however a Thrall came into the room next, letting out more screams. This was starting to piss him off, so he walked over quickly and slit her throat before dropping her body onto the floor. They would need to leave now, to get on the boat that would be leaving before the night was over. Turning around he went to look at Ylva, but was met with a slice to the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Things had gotten quite for a moment after she said her hellos to the man, Gerolf. She wondered what he was thinking about in his quietness. Did he really want her for his brother, was he looking her over? Ylva wished her eyes worked so she could have a better idea of what in the world was going on. Hello Ylva, you are very beautiful, however I had no idea you were blind. It seems your father kept that from me. However, I shall still be taking you for Kettil. He will surely like you.”[ was what Gerolf said next. Her father had not told him, that was not that shocking to her she guessed, but from his voice she could tell he was angry. It was like the air shifted, and the energy in the room changed all at once. Kettil, she heard him say as well. That must be his brothers name. Ylva was getting upset and trying to think of ways to run away from this all. This was not what she wanted, no, she wanted Ivar. Even if he didn’t want her back. However before she could do anything at all she felt herself being shoved to the floor.”Halvor, for tricking me, you shall die however.” she heard him say followed by her father's yelling.

She also didn’t miss the sounds that came after, the sounds of something dripping onto the floor, her father's blood. At first she was in shock, just sitting on the floor unsure of what to do. This man just killed her father. He just freed her from the monster she had spent her whole life with in a matter of seconds. However what did that say about him as a person. To kill a man over something like this without a second of warning. Ylva then heard a weird thud sound and her father was quite. It was quite for only a second before she heard more yelling. The Thrall had come into the room, She heard steps next and then the screaming had stopped all together. That got her into motion at least, as she worried she would be his next target. That was not going to happen, she was going to get back to Ivar or she was going to die. Pulling out her Knife she walked forward and swung her arm around in a slicing motion until she made contact with him.

Ylva heard him let out a yell before she felt her arm be grabbed so painfully that she dropped the knife and let out a ylep. ”Make any more sounds and I will throw you onto the ground and test you out before giving you to my brother” Ylva heard Gerolf say and she just started throwing punches and hits, hitting him almost every time. That went on for a few moments before he hit her hard in the gut.”This is your last warning, I will have my way with you if you do one more thing.” he told her and Ylva spotted as she held onto her middle, in extreme pain.
Back to top Go down

Gerolf Hagensson
Gerolf Hagensson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

After Ylva sliced up his arm with two hits, Gerolf reached out and grabbed her arm as hard as he could. Making her drop the knife to the ground before he spoke to her ”Make any more sounds and I will throw you onto the ground and test you out before giving you to my brother” he said to her, but she payed him no mind. Not as she started hitting him and punching him as much as she could. The little blind bitch was able to hit him in the mouth, splitting his lip and making him taste his own blood. It made him want to take her and kill her on the spot, but he couldn’t. She was not for him. She was for his brother. Having enough of her oddly accurate hits, Gerolf reached out and hit her hard in her stomach. As she doubled over in pain he made sure to speak to her again””This is your last warning, I will have my way with you if you do one more thing.” he told Ylva and that seemed to get her to stop. However she needed to know that actions like this were never going to be something he would tolerate. So he decided to punish her, and set the ground rules right away. He would kill her little dog that had been growling at him the whole time anyways.

Walking over to the animal he made sure to drag her over with him. ”If you had just been good, I wouldn’t have had to do this to you. You must know that actions have punishments however. So say goodbye to your animal as well.” he told her as he stabbed the dog once, ending its pathetic life quickly. He didn’t want the girl to misbehave worse if he made killing go on to long. He heard her crying before he looked at her. Grunting he stood up and yanked her around the house and into the room he saw her come out of. Gerolf looked around for a bag before he started shoving as many of her dresses and other ideas as he could into it. Once it was full to the hilt he found another and did the same to that. He could see plants of all kinds all over. Was the child a healer in training? He guessed she must be, or why else would she have all of those things. That would come in handy when he or his brother hurt themselves on the farm. He stopped and grabbed one of the pastes and wraps before wrapping up the cuts she put on his arms.

Once he was done packing as much of her things he grabbed her and drug her toward the front door.”If you act anything but normal I will do much worse things than have my way with you.” he told her and watched as her nodded her head. Ylva was already being such a good listener now that she knew what would happen. Once he was sure she would listen he started to take her right to the docks. They would wait there until it was time to leave again for they were leaving again. Once there he payed for the two of them. Ylva was quite the entire time. Such a good little girl.
Back to top Go down

Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Ylva Halvorsdóttir
Læknir

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Ylva was still in pain from his punch to her gut, and was a little surprised as he started to drag her around by her arm. From the sounds of growling she knew they were going over to her sweet dog. If you had just been good, I wouldn’t have had to do this to you. You must know that actions have punishments however. So say goodbye to your animal as well” she heard him say and Ylva just started to cry as she heard the sound that she was guessing when her good little boy being killed as well. This monster has just killed her entire household in a matter of minutes. He freed her from the monster that was her father, and taken her into a whole new world of monster. Was his brother just like him, would he hurt her too? Ylva wondered if she should just be bad and get herself killed. However that would be breaking her promise to Ivar, and she wanted to go to him now more than ever. She had nothing now. Her father and her dog were now dead. All she had now was the thought of somehow still getting to Ivar. To keeping her promises to him, and being safe with him. She would have to come up with a plan and quick. She would try to fight him, but he took her knife from her when she had attacked him. How was she going to fight him now. She felt him drag her around and just followed him as she went numb. How was she ever going to get away. Gerolf killed everyone so easily, like it was nothing, and the people in the village was use to yelling. So no one would come to see unless Freyja was around, she wouldn’t be so lucky.

In her numbness she missed what he had been doing. She only caught his words at the end when he had been dragging her around again.”If you act anything but normal I will do much worse things than have my way with you.” he told her and Ylva just nodded her head. She was sure that he would do whatever he promised he would to her. After what he had just done in her home, in her life, she knew that anything was possible from this man. The thought of how her future husband, Kettil, would act scared her more. Ylva wondered if Ivar heard about what had happened if he would come in save her? He promised he would hunt her down if she didn’t come back. Would he hurt down someone who hurt her in this way, would he save her from this new monster and nightmare she found herself in?

These were all the thoughts she had while Gerolf walked them to the docks and payed for the boat ride to wherever it was he was taking her. It finally occurred to her that she had know idea what village he lived in. Could she be so lucky that it was Ivar’s? No, most likely not. ”We will be leaving to Skagerrak soon, be quiet until then,” Gerolf said next, and she knew she couldn't have been so lucky. The gods hated her so clearly.Ivar would be so disappointed in her when he found out she didn’t fight more, she was just so scared and numb.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: The plan in action-plot purposes only The plan in action-plot purposes only Empty

Back to top Go down
The plan in action-plot purposes only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1