Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 103
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Kattegat

Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:59 am

Things had been going so well for Sassa the last few days. She had proven herself to one of the higher Vikings and then became a Thegn. Something she had wanted her entire life, something she had been training for, for years. She then got to go and spend time with Thora for a bit. To tell her, and thank her for all her help. It had been so nice to be able to hang out with her friend like she did. Even more so after all the drama that had happened with Bjorn. Thora had been so proud of her, and they had gotten drunk and talked about all kinds of wonderful things, some silly, some more juicy. However all the fun ended and Sassa had to go home and tell her mother. Someone who had spent her whole life making sure Sassa stayed a simply villager until she was able to marry her off to someone she thought was perfect for her. Sassa had played the conversation out in her head many times before she went to her mother and explained everything to her. To say that things didn't go over well, would be the biggest understatement of the world. Her mother had screamed at her and even thrown a pot at her head. Sassa then in her anger told her mother about her boyfriend Arngeir as well. Figuring that she might as well tell her everything that had been going on behind her back while she was hanging out with whatever man she was spending time with at that moment.

That went over even worse then telling her that she was a Thegn. Apparently her mother had made a match behind her back with a man in a different village. Sassa freaked out about that, and that was when she got kicked out of the house. He mother let her pack a bag, but told her to get out and never come back. Sassa had been shocked about it, but at the same time she was glad. She was going to be free of her mother from now on. Her mother wouldn't be able to try to control her life and tell her what to do anymore. So as soon as she was done backing her bag, she went right to Arngeir's house. Wanting to tell him her good new about both things. That she could now go on raids with him, and that she was now not lying with her mother anymore. She hoped Thora would still let her sleep at her house for a bit, but she would just figure out all of that later. Right now she wanted to see her man and spend time with him. He always made her feel better then ever when she got to spend time with him.

Walking up to his door she knocked on it gently and then waited until she heard some movement coming her way. It didn't take long for her wonderful Arngeir to open the door for her. "Hello! I have amazing news, can I come in?" she said to him first with a large smile on her face. Hopefully he wouldn't think it was weird she had a big bag of stuff with her right now. She wasn't trying to move in with him, and she wouldn't make him feel like she needed to live with him to anything like that." I am now a Thegn!" she told him as soon as he let her inside the house. Her smile growing even bigger. "And my mother knows about us....and I don't live there anymore...So I am all yours! I don't care about what she says or thinks anymore!" she adds next. Sassa knows she just blurted it out at him the second she was inside, but she was happy and couldn't hold it in anymore. She had to tell him, and he had to know.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 47
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 5:14 pm

The past days, weeks had been calm at least after the little tour his life had turned when Sassa and the girl from the harvest feast had turned up. Who could have known that the gods would play such a trick on him. Who would have thought that the woman he had probably fallen for was the beast friend of the girl he had danced with and slightly flirted with on the feast. Also who would have thought that the high and mighty Björn Ironside would be so stupid and not see a woman’s intentions? Or at least true intentions. But then on the other hand… a man was a man. And being a man himself he could understand somewhere. But that did not move away the anger he had felt. Maybe not only for the kiss. But maybe he was somewhere worried that Sassa might turn to… after all Björn was a bigger fish then him and could give Sassa a more wonderful life than he ever could. Maybe even make her queen one day. That was a wonderful life one she would have everything she needed. And one he would never be able to give her and well not one he especially was interested in. Being king seemed like too much trouble. He liked to keep to himself. Away from all those hopeless people.

Him and the farm and between that some raiding and he would be happy enough. Of course having a beautiful wife that he loved would be a gift as well. Maybe some kids… though he wasn’t sure if he would be a good father or if he even wanted to risk such a thing with the one he… His thoughts got interrupted by a soft knock on the door. His head snapped to it as he narrowed his eyes. He never really trusted a knock on the door, as normally no one would come and visit him but… ‘Sassa.’ Again this would be a surprise visit. Not that he did not enjoy those. He slowly stood up putting on his shirt that he had just fixed and walking up to the door slowly opening it. As expected he got greeted by a pair of beautiful eyes and an even better smile. “Hello! I have amazing news, can I come in?” Was the first thing his love said to him and his brow went up slowly as he nodded and stepped aside to let her in. As she passed him he looked over the bag she was carrying with her. What was that for? "I am now a Thegn!"

Was the second thing she said and at first it didn’t seem to hit him pretty hard. A bit confused at the excitement she had. A hum came out as confirmation that he had heard her. A thegn. That meant she could now officially go on raids no? Well that was indeed wonderful news! He closed the door behind her and then turned back to her to congratulate her on her presentation. After all she had worked very hard for it and he was very proud. But another sentence followed up one he was actually very glad to hear. "And my mother knows about us....and I don't live there anymore...So I am all yours! I don't care about what she says or thinks anymore!" He looked down a bit and a very light smile came to his lips.

And before he knew it he had his arms warped around her pulling her in close as he looked into her eyes. He smirk smiled and soon leaned down as a whisper came out. ”Well seems we need to celebrate then.” He did want to show how proud he was on her and also he still had to pay back for the mark she had left. So this seemed like the perfect moment. He lifter her up and let out a chuckle. Twirling her around and soon letting her fall back in his arms he kissed her. A passionate kiss and one that made sure to tell her how very pleased he was with all this news. He wasn’t exactly someone to say or describe how happy he could be. But he could easily show it through actions. While kissing he started to walk, moving up to the hides that made up his bed. Letting himself and her lower to it as he pulled back and let out a light chuckle. ”So now then, I can officially mark you as mine.”

@Sassa Odinsdóttir
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Sassa still has her bright smile on her face after she gets done telling her love all about her good news. She hopes he thinks that the news is a good as she does, because his option matter to her so much. She wanted him to be glad that they were going to be able to go on raids together now. That she wouldn't have to be left behind when he went, but instead she would be able to fight on his side. To help him in battle and protect him from anything that would try to take him away from her. She would fight to the death before she let someone take him away from her, and she knew that. Because he was one of the greatest things in her life, and to happen to her. He had been so good to her after all the crazy things that happened with Bjorn had happened, and he had been so understanding too. As she was watching him she sees a bright smile slowly take over his face, before she was suddenly up and in his arms. Making a light giggle fall from her lips as he leans in closer to her and whispers ”Well seems we need to celebrate then.” to her. Making her whole face light up in a bright red blush. She wondered what kind of way he wanted to celebrate with her, but she knew what she hoped he wanted to do.

The next thing she knew she was up in the air and still in his arms. Making her bit her lip for a moment before he started to spin her around in a silly twirl. Making her giggle once more at his own laugh he let out at his actions. Then Arngeir let her fall down back into his arms before he kissed her. This kiss was full of passion, and something different. Sassa loved it, and tired to meet him on his level of passion. Making her whole body warm up from the heavy kissing they were doing. She wraps her legs around his body, so it would be easier for him to hold her as he started to walk forward a little bit. Arngeir walked them over to his bed before he lowered them both on top of it. Sassa felt like her hearts was beating so hard that it would beat out of her chest. ”So now then, I can officially mark you as mine.” he says to her next and that feeling just intensifies. "Yes, you can, you can mark me as yours." she tells him breathless as she reaches out a hand toward his neck and touches it gently. "Just like I marked you, that you are mine." she says to him next before smiling.

Taking in a shaky breath Sassa goes on, being bold with her words. "You can make everything about me yours now. Nothing will ever hold us back from being together." she says to him next as she drags her hand that had still been touching his neck, up toward his face. She cups his face before she leans forward and kisses him again. Gently and slow, trying to teas him in a way, and make him want to kiss her more. "I can't wait for it" she says to him in between kisses. "To be completely yours and yours alone." she says next before she takes his bottom lip between her teeth and gives it a soft little bit. Making a smirk come onto her face as she drags her other free hand down his side slowly before she grips at his hip just a bit. "The only question is, how long do you plan to make me wait?" she says to him before biting her own lip once more.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 5:12 pm

He sat up a little bit straighter with her still under him as he listened to her sweet voice. He already felt the blood running through his body, just at the thought of it. It made him excited and made his body heat up at the very sound of her voice. It seemed sweet as honey and somewhere he could swear he could even taste the sweetness of it. Though he was well aware that it might just all be in his head. It did not matter in this moment. His eyes locked with hers as she spoke and placed her soft hand on his cheek. Soft as the day he met her, jet somehow stronger. He of course had seen how she had grown. It was amusing to him to see. As she seemed to move forward step by step and now she had passed one gate of the many to come. But at least once you passed a gate it would never close again on you. Always standing open, always free to pass without a trouble in the world. As in life there was just one way to go and that was forward. As he hadn’t doubted she seconded his words. Telling him he could mark her as his, just like she had done. Way before him. He had to be so patient. Having to wait for her as he grew more hungry every second. Some days he had thought it as evil. As she made him wait, maybe even suffer a little. Sometimes he thought if it really was worth it. If the gods had meant it so. But looking at her now, and listening to her, feeling her touch. One that seemed to make his skin burn under it. He knew that it was worth it.

And once again Sassa surprised him with how bold she actually could be and that when at first she had seemed to be too shy. But she seemed to show move and more of her true colours. ”You can make everything about me yours now. Nothing will ever hold us back from being together." Her touch moved from his neck to his cheek as she ten gave him a sweet kiss. One that burned him inside and out and he returned it with just as much passion. Her voice seeming like a whisper to him even though he knew it was not like that at all. ”I can’t wait for it.” It somewhere made his breath get stuck in his throat. Her words were so tempting so seducing. Maybe it was true that all women were sorcerers. "To be completely yours and yours alone." He couldn’t wait either and he felt a shiver go through his spine as his bottom lip slipped from between her teeth. His eyes darkening just slightly as he seemed to see that certain look in her eyes. "The only question is, how long do you plan to make me wait?" He took a slow breath and a chuckle left his lips as he soon sat up more, just to then lean in closer and whisper to her, that her waiting was done. Before kissing her, slightly rough as he was excited and well not exactly patient anymore. His lips soon trailed down her body, for his hands to follow and as time passed he made his way with her in a passionate display.

~Time skip~

The time had passed swiftly as the room had been filled with more than just passion alone, they had not needed a fire to keep them warm throughout the night. With no idea of the time eventually both of them seemed to have drifted into a sleep. And he only woke up at the pale sun light that fell from a crack in the wall right into his eyes. The sharp sting of it made him groan as he turned. Feeling the warm skin of another body next to him and as he opened his eyes again he could see the sweet face of the woman he had just a few hours ago made love with. What a sweet way to wake up. He could say he was happy to see her next to him like this. But the feeling was mixed with some kind of proud? Proud that this woman was lying next to him and not next to another? Proud that it wasn’t just a fling, though even if it had been he would still be proud to have laid with such an incredible creature. He slowly moved his hand to her hair, brushing some behind her ear as he moved a bit closer. Hiding his nose against her skin letting out a satisfied sigh. His body relaxing once more.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 pm

The amazing turn of events in her life was out of this world good. She could now go on raids with her friends and lover, she was noticed for her skill and rank by someone she both feared and respected. Someone who ranked her to a thegn. Something she had been working for her entire life. Sassa also left her controlling mother, sure she was thrown out, but she didn't plan to stay there any longer anyways. Not after she found on her mother had made plans behind her back, or at least that she tired to make plans behind her back. She was an adult now, and it was time for her to do what she wanted in life. It was time to make her mother stop controlling her every move and dream. So she did just that, she took control, and she was not giving that control away. However the best turn of events was how well Arngeir reacted to her news for him. He was so happy, she could see it, feel it, taste it almost. His happiness just made her even more happy, and even a little bit bold. Something she never was able to be before meeting him, but her lover brought it out in her. He made her want to be more bold, to show him her feelings, and thoughts without holding back anymore.

So when she told him everything, when she challenged him and asked him how much longer he was going to make her wait. She heard him let out a small laugh before he whispered in her ear that her waiting was all over. After that, he took her and made her his fully. Like she had been waiting him to do for some time now, but she understood why he waited. Why he wanted to make sure she was free of her mothers control before he did so. However it had been the best night of her entire life. She had no idea it could be that way, that it could be so wonderful, feel so good. It made Sassa so glad however. That she waited to sleep with someone like this. That she waited until the right person came around, for everything felt so much more special to her. That she became his, and he had every part of her the way he did. Sure she knew she wasn't his first, but that didn't bug her too much. He was older, he had seen more,and done more. However she would be his last, and that was more then enough for her. That they would, as long as the gods were on their side, be together for the rest of their lives.

Waking up the morning after, she still felt incredible as she felt something running throw her hair. Smiling as she recalled the events of the night before. Keeping her eyes shut as she felt Arngeir move closer to her, and snuggle into her skin. It took a lot for her not to move, but when he was settled again she slowly lifted a hand up toward him and ran it a crossed his short hair. "Good morning my love" she says to him sleepily as she too snuggles closer to him. Enjoying the warm that he gave off toward her, and wanting more of it. "I wouldn't mind waking up this way everyday for the rest of my life." she says as she leans forward and kisses his forehead. Teasing him in a way by not kissing his lips first. "I could also repeat last night everyday for the rest of my life too, if you're okay with making love that much" she say to him next before going bright red and letting out a small giggle at her own bold words. The more she was with him, the more bold she felt, and got it seemed. Not that she minded, she just hoped that Arngeir liked it too.

Moving around a bit, and rather quickly, she pushed him onto his back and climbed up on top of him. Hoping to take him by surprise because he was still tired. Smiling down at him she kissed his nose, cheeks, forehead, and lastly his lips before pulling back and smiling even more."So my love, what do you want to do today?" Sassa asks before giggling more and bitting her lip at him. "We do have a raid that we could train for, my very first one." she says to him next before smiling more. Very excited to be going on that as well now that she was able to do so. "I'm very excited to be able to go with you, to fight with you." she added as she ran her hands across his chest.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 11:56 am

He could feel his love move and he let out a deep breath. Seemed that his movements had woken her up. He had hoped she would have slept just a little bit longer. So he could enjoy the silence and the rest they had together as she was finally laying here with him. He had waited long enough for it had he not and now that he had it he didn’t exactly feel like letting it go. But then he enjoyed the feeling of her hand running over his short hair as he smiled a bit hearing her sweet voice first thing in the morning. It was a sweet still slight sleepy voice and he couldn’t say that it didn’t sound cute. He let out a light chuckle as she snuggled close to him. "I wouldn't mind waking up this way every day for the rest of my life." He took another deep breath and then moved a bit to look up at her. He couldn’t agree more with those words. Waking up next to this gorgeous woman he would sign up for that any day. Especially one who seemed such a perfect being. Placed on this earth by the gods especially for him. Who knew, he respected the gods and all but also had many questions about them. Maybe more then he should. But he did believe in fate and he did believe this moment here in this time. Even if it would one day be lost and not remembered by anyone. Was fate.

He gave her a light sleepy smile, just being more relaxed then he had ever been. Or at least had been in a long very long time. She gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead and there he had hoped she would have at least given him a nice one on the lips. "I could also repeat last night every day for the rest of my life too, if you're okay with making love that much" He let out a chuckle at his words. Before he moved up a bit so that he was on the same line as her. Looking in her eyes. ”To you, I would make love, everyday… whole the day.” What would be bad as he wouldn’t be able to get any work done. But then it probably was totally worth it. He smirk smiled a bit and leaned in closer to her. He also wouldn’t mind it if she came to live with him. There was space enough and he would not have to love her anymore. He was just about to close his eyes again as she took him by surprise. Pushing him back on his back and moving on top of him.

He stared up at his love as he smiled. Closing his eyes at the sweet kisses. Before he opened them again to look at her, hearing her words. "So my love, what do you want to do today?" Well~ He could think of a few things but how she was biting her lip and sat on top of him. There was just one thing that really seemed to wander around in his still slightly sleepy mind. Though he wouldn’t mind waking up for that. "We do have a raid that we could train for, my very first one." Oh that was true… And the Raid was coming very close as well. Seemed there were a lot of things to be done, to train on. "I'm very excited to be able to go with you, to fight with you." He nodded and then stretched himself a bit. Before his arms warped around her waist and he sat up suddenly. Making sure she didn’t fell backwards and soon their chests were pressed together. He stared at her face. ”Well then it seems we will have a busy day today.” He took a deep breath. And not only today. ”I’m excited as well.” For one because he could not wait for the raid. Two because: ”I can’t wait to see you in action.” for what was more attractive than a shield maiden in full action. Yes she wasn’t there jet officially. But to him she already was his Shield maiden. He rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. ”How about we have some morning training after breakfast?” He opened his eyes again and gave her a smile. Knowing he wouldn’t be going easy on her again, maybe even put a bit more effort in it as well. Something to look forward too.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Sassa was still happy to have woken up next to him like this, and for the night they had shared together. Something she could see herself doing over and over, but never getting sick of it. For it had felt so good, too good to be something she was ever going to her sick of. So she decided to tell him that she wanted to wake up like this the rest of her life. Then she asked him if that as something he would like or want. Her lovers words in return make her blush so brightly and she looks to his face. ”To you, I would make love, everyday… whole the day.” he said and she was glad. For she was sure she would do the same thing with him. All day everyday, however they would never get anything done. Plus she would fall with child far more quickly that way as well. she would need to figure all that out, and talk to him about those things at some point. Figure out how to keep from getting with chid, and talk to him about if and when he was even going to want to have children. Things she hadn't thought about until just now, and wasn't even sure how you would go about bringing them up. She would have to talk to Thora about this stuff, and then when the time was more right she would talk to her lover about them next.

What she does next shocked them both as she pushes him onto his back and climbs onto of him. Wanting to be more bold and show him she real was an adult and doing her own things for herself. Sassa starts to ask him what he wants to do for the day. Telling him how excited to fight with him she was, and she smiles as he nods his head. However what he does next surprises her and she lets out a little gasp as he wraps his arms around her body and sits up so quickly. There chests connect as he looks at her and speaks. . ”Well then it seems we will have a busy day today.” he says to her and Sassa smiles at him as she wraps her own arms around his body and looks into his eyes. ”I’m excited as well.” he says to her and it makes her heart happy. That he was happy she was going to be going on the raid with him. His next set of words make her blush and smile even more. ”I can’t wait to see you in action.” he says to her and she nods her head. She feels the same way about him. She can't wait to see her lover fighting and showing off how amazing her is. Before Sassa can reply he is resting his forehead on her own and closing his eyes.

Her love was clearly still a little tired, and Sassa thought it was very cute if she was honest. ”How about we have some morning training after breakfast?” he says to her last as he opens his eyes and smiles at her. Smiling herself she gives him a nod and kisses his lips so quickly before pulling away. Teasing him in a way, making him want more from her. Or at least trying to do so. "That sounds good to me love." she says to him first as she leans back and looks a him a little bit better. Still on his lap and enjoying the feel of being so close to him. "I can't wait to see you in action as well by the way, i know it will be an amazing sight to see." she says to him next. Smiling even more at him. "All hot and sweaty, covered in blood..." she says next trailing her finger down his stomach, teasing him even more. "So what can I make my wonferful man for breakfast. Because I am the one cooking, no arguments." she says to him last as she wiggles on his lap a little bit and kisses his nose once more. Smirking and holding back a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 6:27 pm

The thought about the raid coming up made is blood boil. Because it had been quite a while. But even so he would never be able to forget how fantastic it felt to be in such a battle. In such a state. Where your heart seemed to race and everything else seemed to slow down. Where time slipped by so slowly jet so quick as every minute seemed to mean life or dead. He could taste the blood of people he had killed before on his lips. He could remember it so lively, hear the screams, the sound of the metal cutting through the air. How wonderful it all seemed. And how long he had been waiting for this. It had taken long enough to prove himself worthy to be a Viking here. Or at least to be accepted as one of them. Not seen as the outsider that could not be trusted. But after the 9 years he had been living here, their attitude had changed and well he was happy. For now it was his home and he was making a living for himself. Even more then that he had find something he hadn’t even thought of. Or at least hadn’t thought he would be finding it. Love and he knew he cared deeply for Sassa as now she was next to him. Laying so close, so warm, so beautiful and knowing that all of her belonged to him. Did give him some kind of pleased feeling. She could not blame him after all he knew she knew that she was extraordinarily beautiful. How she could use that beauty to get anything she wanted in this world. But no instead of that she accepted to be his. He who was just a farmed and could not give her that much in life. But a roof above her head, food, warmth, his time. His love and of course make her dream true to take her out on raids. As he would never stop her for doing what she wanted to do. She would be free with him.

He smiled when she said it sounded good to train after breakfast. His hand moved to her back as he let his fingers slide over her fair skin. Looking into her eyes and getting a bit of a grin on his lips as she spoke. "I can't wait to see you in action as well by the way, I know it will be an amazing sight to see." Yes he would do his best. Not only to make the raid a success. But also maybe to impress her a bit more. Even though he somewhere knew that was not necessary. After all if he needed to impress her to get her love well then she would not be laying here now. "All hot and sweaty, covered in blood..." His brow went up as she said those words. Before he chuckled. Oh he couldn’t wait to see her either, in full action not just silly training. She would be beautiful, and dangerous. He felt her fingers trail over his stomach and his muscles slightly tensed up at the feeling. It almost tickled him even. "So what can I make my wonderful man for breakfast. Because I am the one cooking, no arguments." She says before wiggling on his lap and kissing his nose. He took a deep breath looking at the look she was giving him. He bit his lip a bit. What an evil woman he had turned up with. Teasing him so and he was sure that she knew it was affecting him well. But he would not lose a battle.

So he soon moved up more, sitting on his knees as his waist pressed against hers just and he looked into her eyes before leaning in and whispering. ”Maybe you could give yourself to me once more?” He smirked after his words, teasing her back. Before he pulled back and chuckled. Soon stretching as he moved to the side of the bed, before standing up. Taking up his pants and looking back at her. ”Let’s make it together.” After all she was his guest here. And he was so used to make his own breakfast that he would probably not feel comfortable with letting her do all the work. So this was the best option no. He put on his pants and then ran a hand over his head, before he leaned down resting his hands on the bed as he looked at her. ”We will have to make a good meal, you will need it.” One hand moved to her head as he then gentle pet her. ”I’m going to make you sweat.” And he meant it, he would not make it easy on her in training. She was now a Thegn. So he would treat her as one too.
Back to top Go down

Sassa Odinsdóttir
Sassa Odinsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Sassa smiles as she teases him. The more time she spent with him and the more comfortable she felt to be herself, the more she found she enjoyed teasing her lover. She loved to see the way he would react when she say things. The way his body would react was just another benefit too. Sassa knew that she would love to wake up with him like this everyday for the rest of the life that the gods were going to give to her. She hoped it was many years and even children, however it was soon to think about those things. They hadn't been together very long and she didn't want to scare him away with moving things too fast. Or by asking about things that made him uncomfortable. Sassa wants them to last, and she wants things to go well for them.So as much as she cares about him, and as much as she cant wait for things, she knows she needs too. She has never done these kinds of things before. She has never been with a man in the ways she has been with Arngeir. So a lot of it was going to be a time of learning for her. Sassa was glad she was going to be doing her learning with him.

She feels her lover move so quickly, and before she knows it they are pushed even closer together then they had been before. ”Maybe you could give yourself to me once more?” she hears him say to her and her whole face turns bright red at his teasing back to her. The look in his eyes makes her want to agree and push him down onto the bed. However he pulls back and lets out a laugh before she can even say a word to him about it. In moments he is off the bed and already puling his pants back on for the day as well. Sassa supposed she would just have to get him in bed with her at the end of the day now. Seeing as his teasing and his words were making her want to get him back in his bed right now. ”Let’s make it together.” she hears him say to her next and she lets out a huff, but does not argue with his words to her. He leans back on the bed before be says to her ”We will have to make a good meal, you will need it.” next before he pats her head and adds in ”I’m going to make you sweat.” last. Her face had just been calming down from his comment from before, and now it was bright red again. From the many thought that ran into her mind at his words.

Sure she knew he meant training, and she was glad hew as going to be hard on her. However she let her mind run to all the other ways he could make her sweat as well. "I bet I'll make you sweat just as much." she says to him before getting off the bed and grabbing her dress off the ground and pulling it onto her body."But fine we can cook together this time, but next time I am making you a meal" she says to him after with another smile. Once she was sure her dress was in place and laying nice, she moved onto braiding her hair out of the way. So she would be able to cook and then train with him later too. She didn't need it getting into the way and making her mess up. This training was more important then any other training. She wanted him to feel that she was ready just as much as anyone else thought she was. "But after we are done with all our choirs for the day." she says to him as she walks over. "you can have me again, as I am completely yours" she says to him next as she rans a hand down his chest and winks before heading into his kitchen area. "But first food!" she calls to him with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Arngeir Mordsson
Arngeir Mordsson
Viking

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm

He would make her sweat and make her sweat well that was for sure. But as she reassured him she would make him sweat as well a smile creeped up on his lips. He had no doubts that she would. After all he still remembered their first meeting in the woods. What wasn’t exactly that long ago. But it seemed as if he had known her all his life. She had been the beauty, and he had been the hunter. But instead of catching her it seemed she had caught him first. For he would not be honest if he didn’t say there was attraction right away and not just because of her looks. She was a beauty he did not deserve that was true, but she had such a spirit he could not look away from. And from the first training on he had seen her grow, had been able to get to know her and now they were here. After their first night they really became one and spend together. Not having to worry that anyone would catch them, not to worry that someone would tear them apart. Being able to just be with each other and having an exciting future to look out for. A raid coming and well many more of those coming after that one or so he hoped. But right now he could not see any negative thing in his life.

It had been a long time since he actually felt this complete. He stretched a bit again as she spoke once more. "But fine we can cook together this time, but next time I am making you a meal" He bit his lip slightly at her words. As he was quite sure he could get her into letting him help her once more next time. He watched her dress, could he say he might like her better without one? Of course he could but for now he would let her at ease. There was time enough after some good breakfast, shores and training to tease her once more. He cracked his knuckles out of habit and ruffled his hair with a hand to take away the sleepy look. Even though he did not need to as his hair was cut short close to the skull. Still there was something in the manner and feeling that put him at ease in the morning. "But after we are done with all our choirs for the day." Her words reached again, and he turned to look at her. Smiling as she walked over him already liking where this was going. "you can have me again, as I am completely yours" She says as she runs a hand down his chest. Making a very light groan escape from him.

Before he watched her walk to the kitchen area and he shook it off. Following after her, after a day full of shores and training he was thinking of having a nice wash up. There was a stream not too far away. And really the thought of it did seem so nice, but then in this cold weather in the heart of winter they shouldn’t even think of doing that. But he could go get some water so they at least could have a wash up here after the water was warmed up. ”So what would you like to have this morning?” He was a farmer and had quite a lot, but being winter of course things were down. There weren’t as much fruits to find out, nor that much vegetables. But he always had fresh bread, meat and some different kinds of grain he had traded for milk of the cows and goats. Always interesting to see all the things people were willing to trade. He walked up to her and then moved beside her, taking out what he did have. ”We could go egg hunting as well.” That would be sure to wake them up. He gave Sassa a challenging look. It wasn’t always so easy to get the chickens away. Would she be up for an early morning challenge like this? He knew one thing and that was that she wouldn’t be afraid to do so.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson Empty

Back to top Go down
Fantastic news- Arngeir Mordsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1