Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 148
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Trickster
Place of birth : Skagen

Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Empty
PostSubject: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 am

Sofie had woken up rather early this morning to make sure she had everything she needed done and ready for her trip done. She was looking forward to leaving, and getting as far away from Halfdan and the other men in the village that had made her scared and every other emotion she had felt that day in the great hall. However she was sad to be leaving her family and that she was not going to be able to see Aleinn until she came back. Over the last few weeks they had been talking a lot more. Sofie was always trying to think of some kind of excuse to come out to the docks to talk to him. Most of the time she would take a tool from Freyja's tools and hide it. So that way she could bring it down and tell her sister she had forgotten something, and then talk to Aleinn while she was there. Freyja knew what was going on she was sure, and Sofie could tell she was getting annoyed by it, but she didn't care. She had just wanted to be able to talk to Aleinn more. To learn more about him and see that if she was liking him more then a friend the more she got to know him. The answer was of course she did. He was nice and sweet, and ever since she went to the docks with him to watch for his father she knew she liked him.

At first her liking had just been his looks, because to her, he was very handsome. Everything about his outward appearance was attractive to her, however, as time went on her feelings became less superficial and more about him as a person as well. He was quiet sometimes, but he could be funny too. A kind of humor that you could miss sometimes if you weren't paying attention close enough. He was also very smart, and a hard worker. She could see it in the way he wanted to learn from her sister Freyja. Hard working men were extra attractive if you asked her. Sofie was sure, if they spent more time together she would just like him more and more. Something that scared her in a lot of ways. What if he didn't like her in the same way as she did him? Then she was just going to get hurt, and after her fathers death Sofie wasn't sure if she could handle being hurt again. She had shut herself down so much when he died, would she just shut down more?Sofie wasn't sure.

Besides, after what happened with Halfdan, she knew she wouldn't be able to handle being turned down. So she would wait until she got back. If she missed him a lot while she was gone, then she would tell him how she feels the moment she got home. If he didn't feel the same way as she did, well then she would figure out what to do with herself then. Until that happened, she was not going to think about it. What was important to her at this moment, was telling him goodbye before she left. She hadn't seen him, or really anyone but Haskell, and her sisters since she left Henrik on the beach after what happened that day. So she hadn't spoken to Aleinn. Sofie walked to his house, and tried to be clam the whole time, but her heart was racing when she reached the door and knocked. "Aleinn?" she said to the door softly. "It's me....Sofie." she said next, a little awkwardly. What if he thought she was really weird for doing this. For coming all the way over to his house just to say goodbye to him?

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

PROFIELMessages : 23
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:04 am

The light was just starting to fade by the time he arrived home. He nodded in greeting to his brother who was on his way out of their house. He imagined it was going to be a quiet evening at home just like all the other nights.

He thought he heard a knock at the door. But he thought he could have been imagining it. They didn't get many visitors. So he decided to ignore it until he heard her voice from the other side saying his name. He wondered why she would be here, not that he was complaining at all. He'd missed her. It'd been awhile since she had brought Freyja something to the docks that she had forgotten at home. He figured after all of the stuff with Halfdan she would be laying low. He knew that she'd been taken to see the earl from Tora who came to get Freyja and a few details were mumbled to him in passing by Henrik. He wasn't entirely sure what had happened other than she had been in trouble. He was worried for her though. He'd heard the rumors like everyone living in Skagen about Halfdan and the things he liked to do to women. He didn't even want to think about something like that happening to her. He cared for her and he thought about going to see her afterwards, but something stopped him every time he got even remotely close to her house thinking perhaps she'd rather be left alone or she wouldn't want to see anyone least of all him.

He went over and opened the door to see her standing there. It was like right then it hit him right there that he could have actually lost her, another person he could add to the very long running list of people he cared about who were gone. Before he could stop himself, he pulled her into a tight hug. Not even thinking perhaps that he might be crushing her. It'd been a long time since he'd hugged anyone or even wanted to. He couldn't even remember the the last person who actually hugged him. It was probably his mother if he had to guess.

"Are you okay? I was worried about you." He asked while still hugging her. He finally released her and took a step back before finally remembering his manners. "Hi, by the way."  
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 pm

The second the door opened up to show him, she was relieved. When he hadn't answered right away she had almost turned around and went home for doing something so silly as this. Sofie just kind of looked at him for a moment, trying to figure out what to say to him. When suddenly she was pulled forward and into a tight hug from him. At first she was in shock, that the man that she liked so very much was now hugging her, on his own record, without her asking him. He was hugging her so tightly too. Raising her arms, she wraps them around him and holds him back just as tight. He had no idea how much she actually needed this hug, hell she had no idea how much she needed this hug until he did it. It was like so much of the weight and the sadness just left her and was replaced by this gentle calming feeling that was taking over her body. He was so strong, and it that alone she felt so much safer. like for a moment noting bad was going to be able to get her, and he would be able to keep her safe. This hug and the combination that he was one of the people she thought about when she thought she was going to die, made her wonder if she should tell him before she left? However if he didn't like her back then she would be horrible to be around, and Haskell would kill her. So she would have to hold on, for now.

He was still holding her when she finally hear him speak. "Are you okay? I was worried about you." Aleinn says and her heart starts to beat a little faster. He had been worried about her? That meant a lot to her, that he cared about what happened to her. Did he know the details? Was it something she was going to have to explain to him? She wasn't even sure she could talk about it anymore. She had to tell so many people what had happened to her, and every time she did it was like she was there and watching Freydis die all over again. However, if he asked she would tell him. She would tell him everything, because he was a person she trusted. When he finally steps back and lets go of her, she already misses his warmth, and wants him to hug her again. She had no idea that tears had started to leak from her eyes, but now with the absents of his warmth she noticed. "Hi, by the way." he says to her next and she lets out a little shaky laugh. He was so cute, and sweet, and he had know idea what he meant to her. Mostly because she was way to scared of being hurt, and that he wasn't going to feel the same way.

Reaching up and rubbing away the tears she decides that its about time she speaks, so he doesn't think she lost her tongue or something else horrible like that. "Hi" she says to him first with a small short laugh. "And I guess...that I am okay...I didn't get killed...like Freydis." she says to him before shaking her head and speaking again. "Actually, I'm horrible...but your hug helped me, even just a little.The last few days have been pretty rough." she tells him next before a light blush takes over her face as she looks at him. She was glad to see him, after getting use to making up reasons to go and see him so much, and then just not seeing him. He had become something like a routine in her life, making sure to go down and talk to him a few times a week. Then after what happened Sofie just shut down and hid away until everyone made her stop it. "I didn't mean to get into trouble like that...and to make you worry...I'm sorry, if I had known...what was going to happen...I would have never..." she says to him next before she trails off and shakes her head at herself. There was nothing she could do to change things now, what was done, was done. Freydis was dead, and she now had an agreement with Halfdan and Haskell.

"Do you have time to talk...if not its okay.." she says to him next. Giving him a small smile she makes sure to take a good look of him without being to obvious about it. After his hug to her, she was just going to miss him more she realized. If all she wanted was for him hug her again just after he let her go. Was she already falling in love with him? She was sure it was far too soon for that, but she cared about him, deeply. So much so that she cared about him about as much as she cared about her sisters. His hug had made her feel better then all of their hugs combined however.

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 am

Typically he wasn't impulsive, more so because Henrik always told him not to do anything stupid and to think things through before doing them. It was something he took to heart like pretty much everything his older brother ever told him growing up after his father was gone. So it was surprising even to him that he hugged her without taking the time to consider the consequences. They'd never hugged before. They'd only talked when she came to the docks apart from their first real conversation where she held his arm so she clearly wasn't apposed to touching him. He didn't have to worry though because she hugged him back. He noticed while he was holding her in his arms was how nice she smelled like some sort of flower he didn't have a name for. Then there was how much he liked hugging her and wondered if he could do it again without freaking her out.

Hearing her laugh laugh after she greeted him made him smile. he thought her laugh was the cutest thing he'd ever heard. He found he wasn't as serious as he usually was whenever she was around. She made him laugh a lot and smile. It was like he forgot a lot of heaviness he was carrying around.

He listened intently while she told him how she was, noticing that she had started crying. That really made him what to hold her again despite the fact he still didn't think he was good at comforting people. He wanted to try for her.  

He wasn't entirely sure what had happened to her based on what Henrik had told him, which was basically nothing, but for Henrik to even say anything about it all meant something bad went down. Hearing from her that Freydis was dead was shocking. He hadn't heard that until now. He understood why the last few days had been rough for her and felt bad that she had to go through that. "I'm sorry that happened to you. It's okay, you didn't ask for this to happen to you. I worry a lot sometimes." He told her after she apologized for making him worry about her. He cared for her it was hard for him not to. Sometimes he wondered about the extent of how much he cared about her. He wasn't sure of what his feelings even meant and just preferred to not deal with them at all. It was all too confusing.

His hug apparently made her feel better which made him happy. "If you need another hug just let me know." He said to her.

"I have plenty of time to talk. I'm not doing anything" He didn't have any plans. He didn't most nights anyway. "Do you want to come in?"  
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 pm

The thought that he had been worried about her through all this made her feel bad, like she should have gone to see him a lot sooner, maybe even the next day after it happened. However she would have been so messy then, so hard to deal with and so hard to understand. She had spent most of the day after just in her room, and then saw Haskell when it was required of her. Not to mention she hasn't pulled one prank since it happened, and she has no desire to to it anymore. If Halfdan was really watching her like he said he was, she didn't need to draw any more attention to herself then needed. Nonetheless, this hug, being here, and seeing him had already helped her calm down so much. Sure she had cried and gotten emotional, but that was because it was helped her get some kind of small release. One that made her want to just yank him right back into her arms. So that she could keep that feeling, and keep enjoying the warm that he gave off, and the strength that he had. "I'm sorry that happened to you. It's okay, you didn't ask for this to happen to you. I worry a lot sometimes." Aleinn says and Sofie just thinks he is even sweeter. For didn't have to say anything like that to her, but here he was comforting her, and making her feel so much better then before.

Smiling at him softly she nods her head at his words before rubbing her eyes a little bit more. "Thank you, that means a lot to me Aleinn." she says to him first before taking a deep breath and talking more. "I don't think anyone would ever ask for this...for what happened...but I can not change it now...I can just do better, and try not to make you and the others worry." she says to him before shaking her head for a moment. At least she was alive, and she was able to learn from what happened to her. She was also ranked up, like Halfdan had offered her. She was now a Thegn, and if she did well, she would just keep moving up from here. "If you need another hug just let me know." he says to her next and Sofie is sure that her face has a light blush on it. At least he liked hugging her enough that he was offering it to her again, and she was going to take him up on it. For she hadn't even wanted him to stop hugging her in the first place. She would have been happy to stay there all day, however she was sure she would freak him out if she said something like that to him. Sofie didn't want to scare him away. "Thank you, you're very sweet." she says to him with a bigger blush.

Aleinn keeps talking and answers her question about if he has time. "I have plenty of time to talk. I'm not doing anything" he says to her and it makes her smile at him. She is glad he has time, and he's willing to share it with her right now. "Do you want to come in?" he says next and Sofie nods her head yes at him. "I would love to come in" she says to him with a smile before she bites her lip and looks at him for a moment. "And then once we are inside, I might take you up on that another hug offer you gave." she says to him next shyly, feeling rather embarrassed with herself for being so bold. If she wasn't careful he was going to figure out she liked him all on his own. " If you meant that for now that is...if not just  taking is okay...you just give really nice hugs." she says to him next. She is sure her face is bright red by now, but she tries to push those nervous butterflies in her stomach away."Maybe even the best hugs I've ever had..." she blurts out next and then feels silly for her words, she needed to stop this or she was going to ruin everything for herself.They hadn't talked about this kind of stuff before, and she hadn't been this bold with him since the day in the field.

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 3:11 pm

He was starting to rethink being terrible at comforting people or at least terrible at comforting her her. She just thanked him for making her feel better. “You’re welcome.” He responded and nodded while she told him about trying to do better to make everyone l, including him worry less. He had always been worrier though probably due to everything that happened to him growing up with all of the uncertainty. He wasn’t about to tell her that since he cared so much for her he was going to worry about her no matter what especially since she had such a penchant for trouble.

When she called him sweet, he could feel his face turning red and he looked away for a second. Discomfort took over at her words. It was a nice thing for her to say, he knew that intrinsically. He just wasn’t use to compliments of any kind. They always left him feeling weird with how he was supposed to respond. Was he supposed to thank her? Compliment her back? He was just not going to say anything and hope that she didn’t get offended.

It took everything in him to not grab her and pull her into his house just to get to the hugging faster when she told him she wanted take him up on his offer of another hug. He didn't follow the impulse though. He was fairly certain he would scare her if he did.

“I meant it.” He said in response to her asking if his offer to hug her again still stood. He wasn’t just someone who said things just to say them. He’d rather just say nothing.

But he really wasn’t prepared for her to tell him that his hug was probably the best hug she’d ever received after she turned bright red. When she turned red like that, he thought it was so cute. She was just cute in general with just who she was as person. “The best, huh?” He teased her gently with a smile while he held open the door to his house for her to come inside. “No one has told me that before.”

He closed the door behind them once she was inside. “Do you still want another best hug ever?” He asked her still grinning. He was holding his arms open and out a bit so she could just walk right into them. He hoped she said yes because otherwise he was about to look like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Sofie smiled at him when she hears him say “You’re welcome.” to her. He really was such a sweet guy to her, and he had know idea that all of this just made her like him more and more with each passing second. The more she talked to him, saw him, and got to know his quiet personality she just liked him more. He was just everything she had ever really wanted in a man, at least now that she was getting to know him it seemed like he was. He was kind, caring, funny, and so many other things. On top of that he was so attractive to her, everything about him was cute. His hair, his eyes, his face, his everything was so attractive and sometimes just looking at him made her feel likes he was going to blush. Aleinn keeps saying and doing sweet things to the point that she just tells him he is sweet. The red blush that takes over his own face is by far the cutest thing she has ever seen him do, even the way he looks away from her for a moment.

It makes her blush herself as she likes about what him blushing means. That he very well could like her back, and that she could actually be with him like she wanted to do. Sofie knew if that was the case, she would be the happiest girl in the world, and all this stress and drama would be on the back burner in her life. That this would make everything feel so much better, but she told herself not to get to excited. She still wasn't sure he actually liked her back and she didn't want to get her heart smashed. Not after all the horrible things that had just happened to her, she wouldn't be able to handle it. However she made the note that she wanted to make him blush again if she could. She would make sure she wasn't making him uncomfortable, but he had been so cute that she wanted to make him do it again all the same. She wanted to do a whole lot more then make him blush, but blushing was something better then nothing she told herself. Even though with how nice and sweet he was being to her she wanted to kiss him as well as hug him and make him blush.

She tells him that she wants to take him up on his offer of another hug, and she feels so nervous and awkward about it after words. That he could have just been saying it to being nice, but Aleinn's next words make her smile “I meant it.” he tells her and she bits her lip for a moment before she ends up saying even more bold and silly things to him afterwards. That he gave the best hugs ever, and maybe even the best in the world. Sofie knew she could think those things all she wanted, but saying them out loud like she just did could be dangerous. “The best, huh?” she hears him say, and her face just gets redder if it was at all possible at this point. Sofie watches as he opens the door for her before he speaks more, teasing her in a way. “No one has told me that before.” he says and Sofie lets out a nervous giggle. "Well its true...They are the best I've had anyways" she tells him before hurrying past him and into the house. She wanted to tell him she wants all his hugs to herself, but she wasn't about to say that. She may be bold, but she was not that bold yet.

Once inside she hears Aleinn shut the door behind them and for some reason her heart starts to beat a little faster. Sure she had been alone with him before, like in the field, but never like this. Inside a house , behind closed doors like they were now. It both made her excited, and nervous at the same time. She looks around quickly before looking back toward him. He was still smiling from his teasing at her when he speaks “Do you still want another best hug ever?” to her and hold his arms open slowly. "Yes, please" is all she says before she practically throws herself into his arms and wraps her arms around his body. Sofie snuggled into this hug, trying to be as close to him as she possibly could. He was a good amount taller then herself, so her face was snugged into his chest. She held him tightly, but not in a way to painful, in a way to just hold him close to her. She hoped he couldn't hear her heart, from how fast it was beating against her her chest and his body. "Yes, the best hugs ever." she tells him into his chest.

"I want to hog them all to myself and never share" she blurts out next before she goes red again and pushes her face into him more to hide her embarrassment from him. There was something about him that made her be so bold, and just word vomit whatever she was thinking out of her mouth. Even though she really wanted to keep all of that to herself sometimes. Maybe it was good, that she felt so safe to talk so freely like this with him. As long as he didn't mind, then it wasn't something super horrible. If he only liked her as a friend however, she could ruin that friendship pretty quickly at this rate. Sofie pushed those thoughts away as she held him. "Thank you." she tells him again. Thanking him for so much more then just the hug. For making her feel way better then she had felt in days.

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:30 pm

A part of him wanted to know who exactly she’d been hugging if his were the best she ever had like she just told him. But the other part of him really didn’t want to know. The thought that she had another male friend that she let hug her all the time, well, the thought made him feel sick like a heavy weight had settled into the bottom of his stomach. He pushed those unwanted thoughts away.

Thankfully he didn’t have to stand there for very long with open arms before she practically jumped into them. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as he did before. He kept waiting for her to pull away, but she didn’t. She, in fact, buried her face in his chest and snuggled closer to him. He felt a strange warmth spread throughout out him, like he was really happy that she was here with him. He actually smiled too, but he did that a lot whenever Sofie was around.

“That would be fairly easy for you to do.” He told her after she said she wanted to hog all of his hugs. Henrik didn’t hug him and from what he remembered of his father, he didn’t either. The most affection he got from his older brother was the occasional playful punch in the arm or him patting him on the shoulder and calling him kid. So technically, she already had gotten all of his hugs without knowing it.

He looked down at her when she thanked him and loosened his hold on her. He planned on saying you’re welcome. Except that’s not what he did. Thoughts of wanting to kiss her entered his mind when he looked at her in his arms. He’d never done that before or wanted to with anyone. What did it mean though? He almost wanted to laugh at his own blindness because the answer was obvious to him now that it was practically staring him in the face. He liked Sofie, a lot. He didn’t just want to be her friend. She was like the sun to him in the way she brightened up everything whenever she was around and she so was beautiful.

The real question was did she feel the same way? It was a possibility. He considered just asking her, but he wasn’t great with words or feelings. There was one way to find out, but it would be a bit of risk. He knew telling her would be hard for him and could involve a lot of stumbling words and possibly misunderstandings. So he was just going to go for it and hope this didn’t end in an absolute disaster. Well if it did, perhaps after awhile they could be friends again.

Gathering all of his courage, pushing away his anxiety that was threatening to stop him with thoughts of failure, he let go of her. He brought his hands up and put them lightly on either side of her face. He tilted her head so she would be looking up at him. And then, he just kissed gently her on the lips for a few seconds before breaking it off. He was pretty sure his heart was going to come through his chest while he waited for her to say something. Perhaps he should’ve said something, but he wasn’t sure what he could say. He felt like what he just did said it all.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 4:09 pm

The more she stood her holding on to him, the more she felt at ease with him. He was the secret save place that the gods were giving to her in this horrible time she was having. Just Hugging Aleinn was able to help her feel better about everything, that if she had in through all of this stuff, she would be able to handle it all. She could handle anything and everything that Halfdan tried to throw at her. However that all depend on Aleinn himself. If he only liked her as a friend, she would be happy to have a friend like him, but she didn't want him to be just a friend. Sofie wanted so much more than that. It was something that excited her, and scared her at the same time. To have such strong feeling for someone like she had for him. If she was honest she wasn't sure she could be just friend with him as well, but she would think about all this later. She would rather enjoy this hug she was getting from him then think about all the other things running in and out of her mind.

Sofie was still embarrassed from her bold words as well, but was presently surprised when she heard him say “That would be fairly easy for you to do.” to her in return. She loved the idea of that. That she would be able to hog them all to herself if she really wanted, and she did. Biting her lip she was just about to ask him what he meant by that, when she felt him slowly loosen his grip that he had, had around her after she thanked him for his second hug. Suddenly sad on the inside at the idea of their hug being over, but knowing that she couldn't just stand her and hold onto him the rest of her life, Sofie loosened her grip on him as well. She Feels Aleinn let go of her completely and lets go herself, however when she goes to step away she sees Aleinn pulling his hands up and placing him onto her face. The next thing he did was angle her face up a little more so she was looking at him more. Sofie felt like everything in her world had slowed down at this moment as she looked into his eyes.

She was sure he heart was going to explode when she sees him leaning down toward her face. Closing her eyes when she feels his lips on hers so gently. Just as she was about to move to kiss him back, he pulled himself off and stopped the kiss. With a bright red face, she reached up and closed the distance between them again without saying anything. Placing her own lips onto his and kissing him back. Her kiss is a lot less gentle then the one he gave her as she is pushing in her excitement into her kiss. After a few moments she pulls aways and looks at him with a bright smile. "Kisses are better then hugs...and that was my first kiss" she says to him somewhat breathless before she lets out a girly giggle. "I guess...I don't have to worry about ruining our friendship because I like you so much more then a friend" she tells him before biting her lip nervously.

Taking a deep breath she looks at him more before going on. "I've liked you for a while now actually...I've known since the day in the field." she decided to tell him. He kissed her, so she saw no reason not to tell him that she liked him for so long. Sofie didn't even want to talk however, she wanted to just keep kissing him. If this went well, and they got together, she could kiss him all the time. The idea of that makes her smile even more as she looks at him. "I'm safe...to guess you like me too?" she asks to him before biting her lip again.

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:57 am

Thinking for a few moments that he misjudged things because she didn’t kiss him back, he was sort of disappointed when he pulled away. It was a fleeting feeling, however, because suddenly she was closing the distance between them and kissing him. He was a little caught off guard so it took him a second before he eagerly returned her kiss until she pulled away.

“It was mine too.” He admitted to her telling him that it was her first kiss. He hadn’t even considered that she was as inexperienced in these sort of things as he was. He just assumed that everyone was already light years ahead of him. In his own defense, he had other things on his mind during the time when all of the other boys in the village his age started becoming interested in girls.

He smiled when she said that she liked him as more than a friend. “If you didn’t, I’ve definitely gotten the wrong impression.” He joked. He was pretty sure once she kissed him that everything seemed to be mutual. There was a chance that he could be wrong, but it seemed highly unlikely given what had happened.

When she told him that she liked him for awhile, he felt sort of dumb. He really should have put that all together. “Freyja didn’t need all of the things you brought her.” He said out loud more to himself than to her. It all made sense now. She just wanted to see him and was making excuses to be able to do so. He suddenly felt awkward that she did that just to see him. He really wasn’t that special, she hardly needed to go out of her way like that.

He wanted to laugh when she asked if it was a safe bet that he liked her too, but he didn’t. He thought he’d made it quite obvious, but if she needed him to actually say it well he could do that too. “I’d say that it would be a safe guess.”
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Sofie couldn't believe it, Aleinn, a boy she had been crushing on for so long had just kissed her on his own without saying anything to her at all. The best part about it all, was she got to kiss him back. She got to have her first kiss with someone she cared about a lot, and it was the best first kiss in the world. “It was mine too.” she hears Aleinn say to her after she tells him it was her first kiss. That makes Sofie even more happy about it then he can imagine. Because she guesses someone as amazing as him would have kissed someone else, among a lot of other things. However if this was his first kiss, then if she was lucky, if they were lucky, they could experience all their first together. She thought that was a very romantic idea, but knew to keep it to herself for now. If she went and said something like that to him, she could scare him away, and Sofie was not going to be doing that. Not when she just found out he liked her back. Something that was still so shocking to her. She knew she was difficult to deal with sometimes, and could come off very strong, but Aleinn didn't seem to mind that about her. Something she was grateful to the gods for."I'm glad we got to share that together." she tells him with a bright red face.

A big giggle falls from her lips when she hears him speak next. “If you didn’t, I’ve definitely gotten the wrong impression.” he tells her after she tells him she likes him. She finds that she likes his sense of humor more and more as she got to hear it from him. Most of the time he was rather quiet, and it makes her wonder what other funny things he has hidden in that handsome mind of his. "Well, no wrong impressions here. I definitely like you, a ton." she says shyly with another giggle as she looks up at his face and smiles. Everything bad that had happened to her this weeks is long gone from her mind, and she is feeling more light and free then she has in awhile. Aleinn always helped her feel that way, when she talked to him, but right now was so much more then that. She felt so happy, happier then she had felt in a long time. It made her want to grab his face and kiss him again and again. If kissing the right person felt this good, and others knew as well. She bet they would wait like she had done. For it had been worth the wait.

What he says next has her bitting her lip and looking down. “Freyja didn’t need all of the things you brought her.” are his words and she can't believe how fast he was able to figure that out. Now that he knew she liked him, Sofie guessed it had to have been obvious. Even though she had hoped she had been sneaky, clearly she hadn't done that great of a job. "No, she never did. Most of the time I would take those tools on purpose so I could come talk to you, and it wouldn't look weird...I was trying to be sneaky." she says to him first as she slowly looks back to his face. "I like you so much, and I wanted to get to know you, but I had no idea how to just talk to you any other way without you finding out I liked you...I guess I was scared...that you didn't like me back..." she says to him, being raw and honest with him. Something she really didn't do with a lot of people. She liked to keep her emotions locked up and hidden somewhere safe, but if she wanted to be with him, if that was something he wanted to, then she would have to share this now. "But I wanted to talk to you, and thats why Freyja was always very annoyed when I brought the stuff. Because she knew what I was doing" she says to him next.

Sofie makes sure that he really likes her, because yes she needs to just be certain. “I’d say that it would be a safe guess.” Aleinn says to her in return and she smiles brightly at him. Liking to hear it out loud form his mouth like this. "Oh good, so I can do this right?" she says to him but doesn't explain anything at all. Standing on her tippy toes because he was a bit taller then herself, she grabs his shirt and pulls him down just a bit to kiss his lips once more. Trying to surprise him, and see if she can keep making him blush. Pulling away, and letting go she looks up at his face with a bright smile. "You can do that whenever you want too...as long as...you maybe want to...get together?" she asks him boldly before blushing and looking to the side to hide her nerves from him.

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 am

He wasn’t sure how to respond to her telling him was happy they got to share their first kiss together. Was he supposed to echo her sentiment? Was that the sort of thing that women wanted to hear? Because up until a few minutes ago he’d never thought about kissing anyone. He supposed if there was anyone he would of rather kiss it would be her so in a way he did feel the same. And really didn’t want to keep her waiting for his response. “Yep.” He told her with a nod. It seemed like an appropriate response.

“You could have just talked me, you didn’t have to invent a reason. I would have talked to you.” Since she was being so honest with him about taking Freyja’s tools to have an excuse to see him he figured he could be honest with her. She didn’t need to be ‘sneaky’ just spend time with him. He would have talked with her irregardless. He could sympathize with her about being scared that he wouldn’t feel the same way. He wasn’t sure if he should say anything back. He could only see himself saying something stupid about how it was all okay and he always liked her back, but that wasn’t always the case. He didn’t want to lie to her. So instead he just stayed quiet and listened to her. He wanted to respond to Freyja being annoyed with Sofie as something that seemed to be a common occurrence. It was something he didn’t fully understand seeing as how his relationship with his older brother was so different. Perhaps actually growing up with sister for longer than he did was different.

If there was one thing he was certainly learning about Sofie was that she was incredibly forward. He didn’t mind though especially since she was grabbing him and kissing him and telling him how much she liked him. It would do wonders for a man’s ego if that man had been anyone, but him. He didn’t fully understand why she liked him so much. He wasn’t that great. In fact, he was sure he was downright boring compared to all of the other people she socialized with. He wasn’t about to question her on it though. If she wanted to kiss him and like him as more than a friend he wasn’t going to try stop to her. He’d just enjoy it while it lasted like now for instance when she was kissing him and he was kissing her back until she pulled away.

“You can do that whenever,” he responded to her when she asked if she could kiss him. It was so cute when she turned red over asking him if she wanted to get together. He smiled at her. “I think I'd like that.”
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Sofie was still feeling like she was on some kind of drug, because she was so happy. This was such a nice turn of events for the things that had been going on and wrong in her life lately. That the man that she was liking, liked her back and even kissed her all on his own. It was so very nice for her and she was thanking the gods over and over again in her mind as she looked at him. The fact they shared their first kiss together, that was just an added wonderful bonus on top of him liking her. “Yep.” Aleinn says to her back when she says she was happy they shared it together. His answer makes her smile, because it is very much like him from what she had gotten to know about him. Of the two of them, she was the one who talked more. Sofie just hoped he didn't mind that about her. Or she would have to work on talking a little less. She didn't want to scare him away or annoy him. She knew she could be annoying for other people, and Sofie just hoped he somehow liked the things about her that annoyed others, if not she would try to become a better person. Something she knew she needed to do anyways after everything that had happened these last few days. She had some growing up to do.

She ends up telling him all the work she did just to talk to him, and she was embarrassed, but she was glad she told him anyways. “You could have just talked me, you didn’t have to invent a reason. I would have talked to you.” she hears Aleinn say to her next and it makes her go red again and feel more embarrassed. She didn't know that before and it would have been helpful, however she wouldn't change anything. She just liked him so much, she was glad she had made the effort to talk to him. Even if she didn't have to go about it the way she had done.They still got close because of it, and for that she was glad."I'll keep that in mind for now on, but you were worth all that effort...because I like you so much and you're so cute." she says to him with a blush and a smile. Those were her true thoughts, and she wanted him to know them."I would do a lot of things to spend time with you...even build boats.." she says next before blushing even more.

Things change a bit as she is bold and grabs him and kisses him after Aleinn tells her its safe to guess he likes her as well. He makes her want to do bold things, and she is glad that he doesn't seem to mind at all that she says them and does them. “You can do that whenever,” are his words when she pulls away from him and it makes her smile big and wide at him. She would be doing it whenever for sure then if he was going to let her. Sofie is a little bold when she asks him if he wants to be together, but she wants and needs to know. “I think I'd like that.” is what he says to her after. "I know I would like it." she says to him in return before smiling more. Her face was going to get stuck this way if she kept smiling, but she hadn't been this happy in so long it felt. "being together it is then! I am so happy, happier then I have been in a while" she says to him as she shyly reaches out and touches his hand.

Then she realizes what she came here for and her face falls and she frowns. "How upset will you be if I have to leave soon...with your brothers group to Kattegat actually..." she says to him as she reaches out to grab his hands. "I came here to tell you goodbye, but I forgot when you hugged and kissed me....gods now I wish I didn't have to go." she says to him next before getting a little sad. "I promise to make them come back as fast as I can..." she says to him next before biting her lip

Back to top Go down

Aleinn Andorsson
Aleinn Andorsson
Apprentice

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:20 am

He couldn’t help it when his face went red at hearing her say that he was worth the effort of her stealing her sister’s things just talk to him. He didn’t think he was worth the trouble she went through especially all of the ire she took from Freyja just to see him didn’t seem worth it, but he didn’t think he was worth any of her effort. And when she said how cute he was he looked straight at the floor waiting for his own embarrassment to pass. He didn’t think of himself that way at all. He was not attractive in the slightest in his own mind and he figured everyone else would agree with him well except Sofie. She was a very blunt sort of girl. He doubted very much that she just said things that she didn’t mean. So clearly one person out there thought this about him. He almost wanted to ask her if she had problems with her vision, but that wouldn’t be kind despite his own curiosity about what exactly she was seeing that he clearly wasn’t.

This was probably the most he’d ever smiled since….he was a kid maybe? He didn’t have too many memories of those times when his family were all still alive and really happy that felt like his memories. His father had always shared memories about his mother and younger sister with him enough that it felt like he remembered them when he knew that he really didn’t especially after his father disappeared since the stories seemed to fade away from his mind to where he could vaguely recall some of the details of those times.

He’d always carried around this melancholy weight since he was 9, always waiting for things to go poorly, but hoping for the best anyway. This was the first time in a long time he could honestly say that he was truly happy especially after she agreed that they should be together. “Me too,” he said with a smile, when she said that it was the happiest she’d been in a long time. He gave her hand that she reached out to touch his a reassuring squeeze.

When she frowns suddenly, he immediately wondered what was wrong. Things were going so well, he wasn’t quite sure what had changed in the span of a few seconds. Was it something he did? Was it something he said, all two words he uttered? He definitely had to be him right? Thankfully she didn’t let him sweat it out for too long.

She was leaving to go to Kattegat with Henrik and his friends. He was disappointed obviously since they had just gotten together, but she did say that she didn’t want to go so that was something. “I wish you didn’t have to go either. I’ll be here when you get back you know just as long as you don’t find someone else in Kattegat.” He said jokingly, however there was a part of him buried deep down that was somewhat serious. He bet it would be easy for her to find someone better than him, but he didn’t really want to think about that at all especially right now.

Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Sofie was sure this cloud that she felt like she was on, was just going to take her higher and higher. She had meant it to him when she told him this was the happiest she had been in a while, and she meant that as in before everything with Halfdan happened too. Sure she was always smiling and laughing at the pranks and things in her life. However she really wasn't truly happy while this was all going on. She used that stuff to help herself be more happy, to distract herself from the things on her mind. Like her fathers death,and how the older she got, the farther her and her mother grew. Sofie didn't even go to her mother for things anymore. If she needed anything she went to one of her sisters, for she had just pushed her mother away. It wasn't nice of her, but it had happened. Adding the fact that her mother was now dating someone and going to get married too, that didn't help them at all. If anything she just pushed her mother ever more away then she had been doing before. Which Sofie was sad about, but not sure how to even go about fixing. For if she tired to now, she would have to let that man in, and she wasn't doing that. The sound of Aleinn's voice brought her back to her happiness however when he said “Me too,” to her.

That he was just as happy as she was. It made her face light up and made her smile even more. She was thankful for the gods giving him to her right now. For he was someone she was sure she would never be able to have. For in her eyes he was close to perfect, sure he was quiet, but she liked that about him. Sofie liked everything about Aleinn. However things slowly changed as she remembered why she had come here in the first place. Because Haskell was making her leave, to keep her safe and away from Halfdan. She had been grateful to him and his protection before, but now she didn't want to go. She wanted to stay here with Aleinn, to spend time with him and get to know him even better as a couple now. However Sofie knew she couldn't, and if she was lucky, that he would wait for her. That he would understand and not get upset at the timing of it all. “I wish you didn’t have to go either. I’ll be here when you get back you know just as long as you don’t find someone else in Kattegat.” she hears Aleinn say to her and she gives him a rather funny look. He thought she could find someone else? He thought she would want to find someone else?

Shaking her head at him she gave him a sweet smile and let out a small laugh. "I don't think you have to worry about that. I already have the most perfect man, and the man I want." she says to him first. Her face going into a small blush at her bold words, but she wasn't even done saying bold things. "I'm glad you will be here when I come back, it will help me count down the days knowing I get to come back to you." Sofie says to him next. Smiling and blushing even harder. "But I mean it, never worry about me looking for "finding" someone else Aleinn. You are what I want...if you hadn't been...I wouldn't have worked so hard at getting your attention." she says to him before telling out another small laugh. "I am a rather difficult person...so I'm more worried you would find someone better then me, because you're already the best." she says to him last before biting her lip and looking to the side for a moment. Sofie was being rather raw with him, and honest about her fears too. Something she was never like with others, but Aleinn was not like other. He was now her lover, so if they wanted this to work out then they were going to need to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson Empty

Back to top Go down
Saying good bye-Aleinn Andorsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1