Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

New shores | Rhona Empty
PostSubject: New shores | Rhona New shores | Rhona EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Björn wasn’t sure how much time, or how many days had passed by, when they finnaly saw some land appear in the distance. He looked to the side, to Rhona who was sleeping on some jute bags. On his mouth, there appeared a small smile. With a powerfull force Björn pulled the sails from the small boat and gave one look to his compass again. If he was right, this was the place where they could refill their recourses before Rhona and he would continue their journey.

Right before the boat reached the docks from the small village, he stroke gently over the side of Rhona’s cheek with the back of his fingers. ”Time to get up.” He said with his raw voice, his exhaustion was very audible. Water splashed up on his trousers when he jumped out of the boat into the shallow water. Björn turned his back towards the shore and grabbed the snout of the boat to pull it towards one of the docking places. Immediately he was helped out by some of the other villagers and he thanked them gratefully. As he looked around, to the traders, the villagers, he started to smile. ”You..” He said, and grabbed a younger girl by her shoulder. She looked at him shocked, but didn’t seem to recognize Björn. ”What do people call this?” He asked her and placed a more friendly glare in his eyes. ”This is Hjortdal.” She told him timidly. Björn nodded and pinched her softly in the shoulder before he turned towards Rhona again. ”Hjortdal.” He repeated to her, with a giggling smile and took over some of the luggage from her. Björn swept the knapsack over his shoulder and turned to the slave girl again. ”Do you..” He said, and stroke through his beard, thinking about his words. ”..do you know who I am?” He then continued, and waited for her answer. ”No sir, I can tell you are a strong man, but I do not know who you are.” - ”Good.” Björn answered with a wide smile and jumped off the docks into the sand. ”Now show us where we can spend the night.”

Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/
New shores | Rhona
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1