Vidar Ingvarsson
King

PROFIELMessages : 23
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Mørket
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Trouble in Uddevalla Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyMon May 29, 2017 12:51 pm

In response to the CS from my beloved King Vidar Ingvarsson, I am in need of some opponents in this RPG. As you can read in Vidar's CS, there are some very important people in his history. And it would be a shame if they would stay NPC's. So I am looking for some people who would want to fill these 'roles' that I'll explain later in this topic.

Rules:
- I made this 'story' up, so if you want to join, you'll have to respect that.
- You'll get a 'base' of what the character I'm looking for is going to be (appareance, personality, history..). You are allowed to give it some of your own input, but you'll need to discuss it with me.
- I don't want to take the chance from someone to play these roles, but I am looking for experienced RPG-players. This plotline means alot to me and it would be very regretabble if it wouldn't work out because of inexperience.
- Applying for one of these roles does not 100% guarantee that you will get it.

Roles:
Vern is the son of King Vidar which makes him the Prince of Uddevalla. But since he abandoned his father and fled to Skagen, he keeps his title a secret out of precaution. His royal blood makes him the perfect victim for blackmailing, and the last thing he wants to do is being sent back to Uddevalla. Since the loss of his mother his father changed, turned into a man he never wishes to see again. The darkness, the depression, it isn’t a lifestyle Vidar could deal with his entire life. He sees it as ‘things happen for a reason’ and ‘life goes on’.

Now he is living under cover in Skagen with a whole new identity. He still uses his name Vern, but tells people he never knew his father so he is called Odinsson. Vern is an enthusiastic person, always carrying a smile on his face and wanting to help people. His personality is entirely different from his father, so he looks a lot more like his mother. His fighting and smiting skills he has from his father. Vern always loved his sister, but he knows that now he has betrayed her also, she will try to kill him when she gets the chance.

If you want to play Vern, you are free to choose yourself which rank he has in Skagen. But it is very important that you keep his real identity a secret. Because if not, there is a chance people will talk.. and who knows what happens next. You must respect the base of his personality, but you are free to give it your own influence. You are also free to choose how he fled Uddevalla, how he got to Skagen and what happened on his way there.

Faceclaim: Aidan Turner

Vern Vidarsson // 22 y/o
Prince of Uddevalla //
(Skagen)

T a k e n .

Vigdìs is the daughter of King Vidar which makes her the Princess of Uddevalla. She takes part in ruling Uddevalla, next to her father and often sits on her deceased mother’s throne. She carries the rank Huskarl and Shield maiden. Vigdìs is just as bitter and stone cold as her father. She has no mercy, for no one and will always know a way to get things however she wants. If not with her snake mouth, then with her fighting skills. She is a true warrior, just like her father and has almost none of the characteristics like her mother of brother.

She used to have a great relationship with her brother, although they had very different personalities. But since he betrayed her and her father, she had no love left for her brother. For her it was like he didn’t care for what happened with their mother, as if he just forgot about her and went on. Vigdìs wants revenge, just like her father. She wants to know who killed her mother and she want to take that person’s life in an even more cruel way. Where her father is not always able to leave the kingdom to look for the intruders, Vigdìs is. She spends a lot of time outside the walls of Uddevalla, and even in other villages, looking for clues although the case has almost died out. She is very strong-headed and is convinced that one day she will  be able to take revenge for her mother.

If you want to play Vigdìs, you’ll automatically take the rank Huskarl and Shield Maiden. She is born in Uddevalla, but you are free to roam her around the other villages, looking for her brother and her mother’s murderer. Vigdès is an experienced warrior, although she is only 19 years old. You must respect the base of her personality, but you are free to give it your own influence. Please respect the relationship she has with her brother and father, for the rest you are free to choose how she acts with other characters. As long as you stick to her personality.

Faceclaim: Ellie Kendrick
Vigdís Vidarsdóttir // 19 y/o
Princess of Uddevalla //
(Uddevalla)

Intruders: Apart from the son and daughter of Vidar, I am also looking for the intruders that invaded Uddevalla a few years ago and killed Vidar's wife. This is a group of 5 Viking rebellions. It doesn’t matter from which village they are (except from Uddevalla itself) and if it are men or woman. (UPDATE: Intruders are from Skagerrak). You are also permitted to choose their personality, history and face claim entirely yourself. It can be one of your existing characters that you give this extra part of ‘history’, but you are also free to create a whole new character.

The most important thing is that you always keep in mind what your character has done. Killing the queen from another village or kingdom is almost always something Vikings will be proud of and tell it to others. In this way the ‘rumor’ can spread and who know ever reach Vern, Vigdìs or Vidar, and who knows what will happen after that.. It can also be that the news never reaches Uddevalla, and that nothing will ever happen in the RPG.
Intruders:
- Eira Leifsdóttir: Born in Skagerrak, later fled to Skagen - Did not kill Hillevi.
- Roan (draft name): Born in Skagerrak, moved to Uddevalla to become blacksmith apprentice. Vigdìs' lover. Granted acces to the manor, did not kill Hillevi.
- Open.
- Open.
- Open.

You want to apply for a role?
Fill in this list if you want to apply for one of the children:
Code:
[b]Role:[/b] Vern - Vigdìs
[b]How experienced are you in RPG?:[/b]
[b]Motivation:[/b] Why do you want this role?

Fill in this list if you want to apply for one of the intruders:
Code:
[b]Existing character or new character?[/b]:
[i]New character:[/i] Short explenation (Name - Place of residence - Age - Rank)
[i]Existing character:[/i] Name

Back to top Go down

Sigrid Eisdóttir
Sigrid Eisdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 31
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am

Role: Vigdìs
How experienced are you in RPG?: Six years of experience on Actieforum, and I've been writing ever since I learned, basically.
Motivation: Honestly I love this story line and in the short time I've been here, I have come to fall in love with Uddevalla for some reason c: I think it would be really interesting to play a character has changed a lot due what they've been through, I love the complexity of background stories. What's interesting about Vigdìs, beside how she visits other villages easily is that she refuses to let go of her goal to find the intruders, which gives her a motive and you should carefully consider the next RPG move. I'd love to take that challenge! Plus Ellie Kendrick is awesome
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 11:10 am

Yes yes yes yes!
I am convinced that you are suited to play this role =D

If you want to, you can create an account with following name: Vigdìs Vidarsdóttir
Even though this is an existing role, you'll have to create a CS.
Just base it on the description you have from her in this topic.
Ofcourse you are allowed to give it your own influence, and if you need any help: ASK =D
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Sigrid Eisdóttir
Sigrid Eisdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 31
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Aw yes~ Awesome ;D
I will! And as soon as I'm finished, I'll let you read it before posting.
This is greaat *is hyped, hyped indeed
Back to top Go down

Eira Leifsdóttir
Eira Leifsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 21
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagerrak

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Existing character or new character?: New
New character: Eira Leifsdóttir - Skagen - 38 - Fisherwoman/Thegn
How experienced are you in RPG?: I've done it for about....eight years now I believe. Dutch and English forums
Motivation: Because it's perfect for Eira and the reason why she left Skagerrak. She once was someone who trusted people easily, but that changed when they took her on a raid without telling her they were actually going to murder the King's wife. I just think it would be awesome if someone found out she had been there and fled to Skagen afterwards. I just really want this <3
Back to top Go down

Vigdìs Vidarsdóttir
Vigdìs Vidarsdóttir
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 40
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Princess of Uddevalla

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 pm

UPDATE:
We're looking for another role in this plot. One of the intruders, Roan, is a former lover of Vidar's daughter, Vigdìs. On the night of the Queen's murder, Vigdìs granted him access to the royal residence. He, therefore, could easily have let the other intruders in. There aren't many conditions to playing this role. Only that Roan should be around Vigdìs's age, and he was a Blacksmith apprentice of Vidar. Just like the other intruders, he was born in Skagerrak. You're completely free to decide his face claim, character and if he only used Vigdìs or actually fell for her.

I would be open to an existing character playing this role, so the name Roan is actually kind of a draft.

If you want to play Roan, you could fill this out:
Code:

[b]Existing character or new character?:[/b]
[i]New character:[/i] Short explenation (Name - Place of residence - Age - Rank)
[i]Existing character:[/i] Name
[b]Face claim:[/b]

Back to top Go down

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 115
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Age : 27 years, still young, but I'm sure the years will come.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Role: Vern
How experienced are you in RPG?: I've got 6 years of experience. Been on a lot of forums and I'm also writing a lot of own stories.
Motivation:
First of all I love Aidan Turner, so if I have a chance on playing a character with his faceclaim I won't say no to it. So I just had to apply.
Second I love the plot line and the basic character of vern. It could be really exciting and cool and I would just love to make something of it. It isn't simpel and it would be a new challenge and I'm always up for those.
It's also just interesting to play such a happy go lucky guy, but that deep within he's actually probably very damaged because of what happened with his family. I've got a feeling I can really do something with that. And I know I may be new and all here, but yeah. Can't hurt to try right. ;D
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:46 pm

[quote="Björn Ragnarsson"]
Y a a a a a a a a s
LOVE IT!

If you want to, you can create an account with following name: Vern Vidarsson
Even though this is an existing role, you'll have to create a CS.
Just base it on the description you have from her in this topic.
Ofcourse you are allowed to give it your own influence, and if you need any help: ASK =D
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Svipday Knútrsson
Svipday Knútrsson
Viking

PROFIELMessages : 115
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Age : 27 years, still young, but I'm sure the years will come.

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Alright awesome~~~
And yeah I will. Though I got some pretty good idea's already.
Of course I will let you read the CS when I'm done with it. ;D
It's going to be awesome, I promise.
I will make sure that the story line that is so important to you will be a succes. ;D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Uddevalla Trouble in Uddevalla Empty

Back to top Go down
Trouble in Uddevalla
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1