Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 81
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:52 pm

She´s slowly walking through the forest on a path, she has never walked before. It rained before a while, but she didn´t care at all. She just had to take some time to relax and to think. Well, mostly to think. She´s having a day off from serving the royal family and she just doesn´t want to spend whole day at home with her sister, because she had a small argument over something totally stupid. They were not arguing at their previous home, because their father was making sure, they are gonna be friends. Althrough after their fathers death, they decided to move to Kattegat. Since then, they started having small misunderstandings, which in many cases led to an argument. It bothers her now, so she was trying to forget about it by just walking through the forest.

She was looking around her, admiring beauty of the nature. She was worried she might get lost, so she tried to remember the surroundings of the path. After some time, she spent on thinking, she just decided to forget about all her troubles and just walk. She´s quite taken by the atmosphere, so she slowed down even more, looking around her. She has never been in that beautiful forest. In Uddevalla the forest seemed so dangerous, but now it all seems so peaceful. She was totally lost in her mind, so she didn´t even know, where was she going and was just hoping, that she would find her way back, when the time for coming back to Kattegat would come.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Even though the sun was shining, it was still cold outside. There were goose bumps on his arms, and his lips were blue from the cold. But that weren’t indications for Björn to get out of the water and look for the warmth of the great hall again. He had been through worse. The water made him feel weightless, the cold took away his focus from his problems. He was floating on his back in the water of the little lake which was hidden somewhere between the trees. With his arms he made little stirring movements, but the rest of his body was dead quiet. Björn had his bright blue eyes pointed at the sky that was surrounded by the treetops. And finally he was able to put his mind at ease.

Until the crackling sound of branches echoed in the distance. With soft splashes Björn found his feet again. The water came just beneath his chest, his tattoos clearly visible. Björn turned in the direction of the sound, and eventually saw a silhouette from a girl appear from behind the trees. He frowned his forehead and tried to recognize her. It took some time, but eventually he was able to distinguish her physical featured and the typical garb she was wearing. A slave. At first he just looked at her in dead silence, until she came closer. ‘Aren’t you supposed to be serving?’ He asked with a deep undertone in his voice. With his intimidating gaze he tried to look straight into her soul. Björn knew she was a new servant, but further he knew nothing about her. He didn’t let himself in with servants anymore, after he learned his lesson with Þórunn. Quicky he looked at his clothes in the grass next to the lake, before he struck his eyes again on the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:36 pm

She was not thinking and she was just looking around her. Suddenly she saw something, that looked like blueberries. She started to feel hungry in one second and she just decided to go for the blueberries on the bush, that was deeper in the forest. So she went off the path for food. She crouched, so she could pick the berries and she was eating them rightaway. She was in the good mood, because she just loves berries and the fact that she was no longer hungry made her even more happy.

She was smilling, until she heard the water splashing. She was scared at first, but then she decided to examine it, since she had nothing better to do. She tried to go as silent as possible, because she worried, that the person there would not be a friend to her. When she was closer, she saw a man looking at her. The man she saw couple of times, but she never got chance to talk with him. It was Bjorn Ironside. She was kind of embarrased, that he saw her, so she just stepped out from the trees and bowed to him politely. Aren´t you supposed to be serving? She knew, that he was trying to intimidate her, so she gave him a weak smile. ,,Not today." She looked him in the eyes to show him, that she is not scared of him, while she tried to get the blue collor of blueberries of her hands, so she rubbed off her hands on her skirt, trying to not look like a wildling, when speaking with someone that important.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyTue May 30, 2017 10:44 pm

The way the girl came closer, betrayed that she was on guard. It was clear that she didn’t trust the situation entirely, but that she was confident enough to check it out. Or stupid enough. Björn stroke with his wet hand over his face, leaving a few drops of water that slid down over his neck and chest until they found their way to the lake again. He stood there, quietly watching her, observing her reaction. Björn knew his presence often had a big influence on others. And so it did on her. As soon as she realized she was looking at the half naked prince of Kattegat, she immediately bowed. After a weak, uncertain smile she answered to his question. ’Not today.’ Björn tilted his head a little higher and did a step forward, the water around his waist waved as he moved. More and more of his skin became visible and the girl would soon notice that he wasn’t wearing anything but the costume he was given by the Gods. Björn could simply have asked her to hand him over his clothes, but he did not. He wasn’t the type that would use the obedience of the slaves like for example Ivar would do. He respected slaves, and hated them at the same time. All because of one girl that left a huge scar on his heart.

It was her choice to look away or to keep staring at him when he finally stepped out of the water and revealed his bareness. He wasn’t shy or ashamed over his body, on the contrary, he saw it as a piece of art where people could find all of his stories. The scars, the tattoos, his hairstyle.. And after all she was just a slave. Björn looked at the girl one time, before he picked up his clothes and started to dress himself even though his body was still wet from the water of the lake. When he was dressed again found his body warmth beneath his bearskin, he turned himself towards the blonde girl. ’What name do they call you?’ he asked with a deep voice and looked at the blue, almost purple stains that were on her clothes.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:22 am

She was looked at his tattooes, but so quickly, that only some people would see her. She was wondering, what each tattoo meant. When the prince suddenly started to walk out of the watter without being ashamed of himself, she didn´t expect that, but as soon as possible she turned around. She expected him to wait for her to leave or to ask her to hand him his clothes, which she would do, she is just a slave after all. She was trying to listen, so she would know, when she can turn around. What name do they call you? She remained turned around, because she was not sure, whether she could turn around and not see him in bad possition.

She smiled a little, because she liked to play with words. They call me many names. She smiled for herself and then she gave him a moment of silence. Then she thought, that he was dressed, she turned around and finally answered his question the way he wanted it to be answered. My name is Sigrunn. She smiled, because she was proud of her name and origin. But you don´t have to call me like that, she looked at him, knowing, that only few people call her with her real name, instead of slave or girl, You are prince after all. She looked at him, couriously, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyWed May 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Without even having to ask, or even without having to want, the girl turned around to respect Björn’s bareness. Björn stared at her back, while he walked upon his clothes and started to get dressed. Respect was something that meant a lot to him, and the slave surely showed it to him. Although he was questioning the sincerity of her behaviour. He wasn’t stupid, he knew that most of the slaves were forced in their position and were just waiting to break free in any way possible. But he didn’t cared much anymore. ’They call me many names.’ Björn looked up from his clothes when she became silent. ’A special slave.’ he said with a deep undertone in his voice, definitely not impressed. When he spoke, the girl turned around even though he had not said that he was dressed. Björn stared her straight into the eyes, intimidating but not aggressive. He had to admit to himself that he always liked the slaves with an arrogant side more than the quiet ones. And she was definitely sure about herself in a certain way: She had stepped out of the forest with almost none hesitation. She had turned without permission. ’My name is Sigrunn.’ she finally answered the question. There was a smile on her face, and Björn observed it. His own face did not move a muscle. ’You were named after the Valkyrie.’ he said silently. ’But you don’t have to call me like that.’ Björn took a dead breath and rolled his shoulders back, stretching them. ’You are a prince after all.’ He did a step closer towards her and pinned his eyes in her. He held his head slightly sidewards. Björn did not know if she was mocking him on purpose, or that she just was so naïve and innocent. ’Who is your father.’ he asked her, his voice even deeper than it was before.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:28 pm

She smiled, when he said, she was named after Valkyrie and was thinking for a moment if it was fathers intention or whether he just liked the sound of her name. She saw, that he did not smile as she did and it for her suprise did not dissapoint her at all. She expected it. Wheh he stepped closer to her, she looked him in the eyes to show him, he could not make her feel nervous or scared. But in the inside she didn´t know what to think about him, so she was nervous as always, in situation, when she doesn´t know other persons intentions. Who is your father?She was not nervous because of his voice. She looked on the ground, because she still missed him, somewhere deep inside. My father was fighter from Uddevalla. She smiled plainly, because she remembered, how beautiful and easy everything was back there. He died in battle on one of raids, she looked at him deeply, but without remorses, With his wife, my stepmother. She said, honor in her voice. Now he is in Valhalla.She said like she was glad for him, feasting with the gods, but in the inside she would like him to be with her. She looked at Bjorn, waiting for him to reveal his reasons to ask this question.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Valkyries, winged warrior Godesses from Valhalla who chose who died and who lived in battle. They had always been good for him, his name Ironside could only confirm that. And just as Björn carries his title with haughtiness, Sigrunn was proud of hers. It was clearly visible in the look of her eyes. She carried a certain fire in her heart, that would need a lot to burn out. ’My father was a fighter from Uddevalla.’ When Sigrunn smiled, Björn did exact the opposite. Uddevalla, again. But the girl didn’t seemed to think that it was a problem, so she kept talking. ’He died in battle, on one of his raids.’ To give her words some more strength she stared Björn straight into the eyes. ’Now he is in Valhalla.’ Björn took a deep breath, trying to keep his calm. ’Then how did you end up here? Because by the looks of it, it seems that Uddevalla has been raising a lot of traitors.’ Thinking about Svart he made a pronunciation that maybe wasn’t applying on her. But Björn was known for acting before thinking.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Then how did you end up here? Because by the looks of it, it seems that Uddevalla has been raising a lot of traitors. She understood, his reaction, but it made her angry anyway. But she was not that kind of person, that would start yelling at him. She just had anger somewhere deep in her eyes, that she hid it rightaway. It was not place for her to be angry. She was just a slave. He was a prince of Kattegat. She fastly thought about it and decided to keep herself calm. And after all it would not help situation, if she would react like him and have an argument. So she just calmly answered. Like you said, Uddevalla was raising a lot of traitors. She had to smile in her mind, because she found her way out of this situation. That is the reason, why i left with my sister. She looked him in the eyes hoping, that it would calm him down and then added. But my father was not a traitor. She said, honor and sign of anger in her voice. Nor I or my sister. She looked at him hoping, that he won´t get even more angry.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 3:00 pm

He could see it on her body language, that she was trying to hold herself back as much as Björn himself was trying to do. It were two strong personalities standing in front of eachother, not trying to give in to the anger and impatience that flood through their veins. She was just a slave, he the Prince of Kattegat. ’Like you said, Uddevalla was raising a lot of traitors.’ A forced smile appeared on her face, but Björn wasn’t even putting effort in trying to soften his facial expression. ’That is the reason, why I left with my sister.’ Björn raised his eyebrows, only realising just yet that she had a sister, also in Kattegat. ’But my father was not a traitor. Nor I or my sister.’ this time angriness was audible in her voice, and Björn took a deep, irritated breath. All these people coming from outside Kattegat, it gave him a lot of stress and things to think about. ’What was your duty inside the walls of Uddevalla?’ he suddenly asked and pierced his eyes onto hers. If she had worked there as a servant too, she maybe was able to tell him something more about the Kingdom of Vidar Ingvarsson since Björn himself had never been there.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 pm

She thought he is gonna walk away or something, so she was suprised, he stayed and asked her another question. She could feel, that he was still pretty angry, but he still tried to hold it back. Just a little.  ’What was your duty inside the walls of Uddevalla?’ She knew, that he asked her, just because it could help him, not that he wanted to get to know her. She was not scared, or distracted by his piercing look. She had to smile in her mind, because she did not expect that much attention, from prince of Kattegat. She did not look away, but she just calmly looked back to his eyes, trying to calm him down a little bit. I was taking care of my sister and our house. She just said it calmly and honestly, with neutral look. Since my parents were on the raids most of the time. She told him with sign of sadness in her eyes, deep inside remembering it and then added. That was my only duty in Uddevalla, since my father thought i was too young to had other duties. She said with little bit of despise, but with respect to her father. She wanted to work, but her father forbidden it to her, she just had to be at home most of the time. It was so peaceful back there. Now she has to prove, that she is not traitor to Bjorn Ironside. She looked at him, waiting for his reaction, wondering if he would find another reason to get angry again in her answer.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:29 pm

It irritated him in a certain way, that he wasn’t able to intimidate her. On the other way around he liked her fierceness. It made him question what he actually was looking for in a slave, since he knew how wrong things could turn out when they were too fierce. Björn pushed away his thoughts about Porunn and looked back at the girl in front of him, listening to whatever she had to tell him about her past. ’I was taking care of my sister and our house.’ When she told so, she was keeping calm. ’Since my parents were on the raids most of the time.’ And with the memory of that, a glance of grief appeared on her face. She was still dealing with the feelings, that was clearly visible. ’That was my only duty in Uddevalla, since my father thought I was too young to have other duties.’ Björn nodded in an understanding way, but he didn’t showed any sign of empathy. Life was hard, that was just the way things were. ’So you don’t carry the mark.’ He asked as he took a step closer towards her. He opened up his hand and gestured her that she had to lay her wrist in it. Her fingers were blue, probably from plucking and eating berries. But that wasn’t what he was looking for. ’Roll up your sleeve.’ he commanded her in a gentle way, still holding her hand. Focussed he watched her wrist becoming visible.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 2:12 pm

She expected him to show her no emotion, which he proved, when he nodded. ’So you don’t carry the mark.’ When he said it, he came closer and she was not sure, what is he talking about, but she didn´t say it, because she wanted to find out more about it. She obediently laid her wrist into his hand and looked at him. She knew, that he is not gonna find anything, but even if she would swear on her life, that she knew nothing about it, he woudn´t believe her. ’Roll up your sleeve.’ She didn´t expect him to say it like he said it, but she was glad, that he was not angry anymore. Or he is just a good actor. She didn´t want any problems, so she just rolled up her sleeve, so he could see her wrist, without any mark. Besides, if she would not obey him, he would make sure, she has no mark in more violent way, which she didn´t want. She was looking at his face, while he was making sure, she is not a traitor. She had to smile weakly, because she could finally prove him, that she is not trying to destroy Kattegat. And also because, she was relieved, because she couldn´t even imagine, what would he do to her, if she would have that mark.
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 11:46 am

The slave girl rolled up her sleeve just as Björn had commanded her. With a certain curiosity in his eyes he looked the pale skin, revealing itself from beneath the fabric from her worn dress. No mark. Clear skin. When Björn looked up from her wrist, into her eyes he saw that she was already watching him. She carried a glance in her eyes, an I told you so kind of glance. And Björn liked and disliked it at the same time. The girl smiled weakly but Björn didn’t answer it. He released her wrist, making it fall right next to her small body. ’Just remember who you serve now, Sigrunn.’ Björn added and lifted his eyebrows in an intimidating way. Further he had nothing to say, so he made preparative to leave.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:11 pm

When she saw his face, when he made sure, he is not a traitor, she had to smile inside her mind. She was thinking, what would he do to her, if she had the mark. would he kill her? Would he humiliate her? She didn´t care whether he smiled back at her or not. Honestly she would be pretty suprised, if he would smile back. Bjorn released her wrist, but she expected it. She didn´t let her hand just fall, she slowly put it back next to her body, looking at Bjorn. ’Just remember who you serve now, Sigrunn.’He gave her his intimidating look, which she has seen couple of times already, so she just didn´t react to it. She just smiled calmly looking at him. I know who i serve, prince Bjorn. She knew that her answer was not specific at all, and could mean a lot of things. Honestly that´s why she said that. She looked at him wondering, whether he would say something to it or not.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Taking a stroll (Bjorn) Empty

Back to top Go down
Taking a stroll (Bjorn)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1