Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

PROFIELMessages : 136
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Skagen

My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] Empty
PostSubject: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 pm

It was early afternoon and Freyja was on her way back into the village. She’d decided to take a break to bring lunch to her mother and sister. Rúna & Sofie were home, looking after Tóra, while Visna was at the dressmaker’s shop, where she was perfecting her skills as their mother’s apprentice. She’d considered bringing lunch to the house for her other sisters as well, but their house, normally full with anywhere from two to six women at one time, was usually a loud and often argument-filled house, and Freyja knew lunch with Visna and her mother would a bit less stressful.

Freyja’s skin was slightly sunburnt, and she smelled of salt water and freshly cut oak but that was all an unfortunate side effect of building boats on the beach all day. She hoped no one at the shop would mind too much. The blonde was never too certain how her sister felt when she turned up looking less than immaculate. It wasn’t always easy to keep tidy with the wind blowing her hair about, and the ocean spraying and wood chips flying everywhere. These weren’t things Freyja really paid any mind to normally, but everything was so clean and tidy in the dress shop.

Entering the colorful shop, Freyja looked around quickly, smiling to the young woman who appeared to be admiring one of the dresses along the wall before turning her attention to her mother. The older woman was chatting away happily with one of the villagers, and Freyja waved to her silently before slipping behind the curtain to the back of the shop, where Visna was seated, sewing some embellishments onto the bodice of a gown.

The blonde was always in awe of her mother and sister’s abilities. Give her a hammer and chisel and she could carve some pretty intricate designs into the side of a ship but the few times Kara had attempted to teach her eldest daughter her craft, Freyja stabbed herself with the needle a handful of times and had given up, exasperated. Her hands weren’t made to create such delicate work, it seemed.

That’s lovely,” she commented while taking a seat away from where Visna was working. She wouldn’t want to risk accidentally spilling anything on the dress. Her sister certainly wouldn’t thank her for that. “Busy in here today? I brought some bread and fish and fruit with honey, if you’re hungry.
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

PROFIELMessages : 60
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Visna got up and stretched her arms, inhaling a deep breath and moving towards the closest window. The afternoon was pretty sunny, at least from what she could see from behind that opening on the wall. The streets were lively, people walking up and down, doing their own business. At this point she had spent the whole morning working on a gown and she was now adding the last details in the bodice. That window was her salvation when she needed any kind of inspiration, because she was able to see a huge variety of styles and colors that she could mix together in a whole new idea. Visna nodded, grinning at herself when an idea flashed through her mind and immediately went back to her seat at the table she was working on, grabbed her needle and a few different cloths, then started sewing, blocking away the world once again.

Not even ten minutes later, a familiar voice, brought Visna back from her world made of fabrics, needles and threads. The girl looked up to find her sister Freyja sitting on a chair pretty far from where she was. She smiled at her comment and looked at the gown with pride. “Thank you” she answered, putting the fabric down and caressing it lightly.

Visna raised her gaze again to look at Freyja who was explaining the reason why she came all the way from the beach to the shop. She haven’t had lunch with her sisters in a while now and she was glad that Freyja actually thought about her. The girl put down her needle and got up, heading towards her sister with a smile, stretching out her hand, offering it to Freyja for her to grab it.
“Let’s head out, you don’t want to ruin these fabrics, don’t you?” her voice was light and playful, she was in a good mood for once.

Last edited by Visna Stafnsdóttir on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://haukrhjarta.tumblr.com/

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 3:37 am

The blonde watched the way her sister carefully handled the dress, admiring her own work with pride, and realized it was probably nearly identical to the way Freyja looked at the ships she built, and the details she carved into them. She was quite proud of the younger woman, even if she didn’t say it very often. Visna clearly had quite a bit of talent, and she was putting it to good use, working towards making a living doing something she loved.

For that reason Freyja envied her a bit as well, but that wasn’t something she was likely to share with her sisters. She didn’t want any of them feeling guilty for the decisions she had made on her own after their father died, so she kept all of that to herself.  She didn't normally keep secrets of any kind, but she’d suppressed those feelings for years now, and that’s how she intended to keep it.

When Visna extended a hand out towards her, Freyja quirked an eyebrow in surprise but nevertheless reached out to take it. Clearly the brunette was in a good mood, and Freyja didn’t want to do anything to ruin that. She and Visna were both a bit too stubborn for their own good, and had the bad habit of butting heads on more than one occasion. Hopefully that wouldn’t happen today.

That would be tragic,” she replied with a smile. Honestly, her mother would probably smack her upside the head if she spilt fruit juice or honey on anything in the shop. Honey especially would be near impossible to fix. Freyja left some of the bread on the table for Kara before scooping up the rest of the food in the bundle she had it tied in and bringing it with them.

Do you have any plans for this evening?” She inquired once the pair of them were in the streets, on their way to the back room of the shop. Freyja was often too tired to spend more than an hour or so chatting with her sisters after she got home at night before passing out in her room, but she’d just finished up what she was working on, having added all the final touches and details this morning, and was hoping to spend the evening catching up with her family. But Rúna, Sofie and Visna were all young women now, coming and going on their own. She wasn’t sure if they’d all be free tonight.

Looking out the window at the blue sky, Freyja smiled, feeling the sun on her skin. It had been sunny out all morning, which was clear by the faint pink tint that Freyja’s skin had taken on, but she didn’t mind too much. She loved being outdoors, and it would likely fade to tan by morning anyway.

What have you been up to lately? How's, um… your friends?” Freyja knew almost everyone in the village. It was a small village, it was hard not to know everyone. And she’d definitely met her sisters’ friends before. But there was such an age difference between them that she wasn’t overly familiar with the people her sisters were befriending. There was twelve years between Freyja and Visna, after all.

Last edited by Freyja Stafnsdóttir on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Visna nodded again and smiled wider at Freyja’s answer. Their mother would get extremely angry at the two of them if the fabrics or anything in the shop would get ruined. Actually, Visna cared a lot about the materials herself and just wanted to preserve them in the first place.

She preceded her older sister and went to the front room in the shop, where their mother was dealing with some customers. Visna politely smiled and greeted the guests, then headed out in the streets without a word. When her sister came out of the shop, she leaded the way to the back of the building, knowing it was pretty quiet to have a conversation and no one would bother the two of them while they were eating.

Freyja’s voice broke the silent walk they were having and Visna turned her head towards her sister to give her full attention. “I don’t think so,” the girl said with her brows furrowed, in the attempt to remeber if she had any kind of event that night. Even though events weren’t needed for her friends to organize something, even a simple stroll in the woods. “Why are you asking? Is it a special evening?” She continued, not able to hide her happiness at the perspective of a special and different night.

In the meantime, the two girls turned one last corner and arrived at the back of the shop, were Visna could sigh in relief in the exact moment she found a cover from the sun beating on her face. She didn’t like the sun very much. Her skin was pretty sensitive and being everyday in the shop didn’t help her getting used to it. She didn’t even understand how her sister could work all day long under the sun.

“You know my life is mostly about sewing, sister,” the girl smiled at her. She was aware of the fact that her sister knew her friends, but Freyja asking about how they were, still sounded strange to Visna’s ears.  “They’re doing well, I guess,” she answered and giggled. She couldn’t help but smile when thinking about the age gap between herself and her older sister, and the fact that she was still interested in her life warmed her heart a bit. Visna didn’t like at all when people would associate or even compare her to her sisters, but really loved their quality time when they were alone.

Last edited by Visna Stafnsdóttir on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Freyja continued to follow her sister, letting the younger woman lead the way. She smiled when Visna said she didn’t think she had any plans for the evening. Maybe they could all do something together, if the others were free as well? The blonde didn’t have anything particular in mind but it had been a while since they’d all done anything together besides sit and talk and eat a meal.

Once inside again, Freyja heard Visna’s sigh of relief and assumed it was due to the lack of sunlight in the room. How two people with the same parents could be so different, she’d never know, thinking she’d go mad if she was stuck inside all day long the way her mother and sister were.

Finally answering the brunette’s question, Freyja shook her head. “Not exactly? But I should finish up very early today, and was thinking if all of us are free it might be fun to do something? I’m not really sure what, though.” She wasn’t great at making plans, it seemed. “Maybe … a picnic or something? Or take the boat out for a bit?” They had a small boat their father had built that could fit them all, if they wanted to sail at all.

You’d think Freyja would be sick of boats and the ocean with a job like hers, but the truth was she loved the ocean. Swimming, sitting on the beach, sailing, anything to do with the ocean and Freyja was happy.

Laughing at Visna’s comment that her life was all about sewing, Freyja couldn’t really contradict her. “Well I guess it’s a good thing you’re so good at it then,” she answered with a smile. Also, having two dressmakers in the family meant they were all very well dressed, even if Freyja rarely had occasion to wear any of the pretty dresses her mother had made for her. Not to mention she felt more than a little awkward wearing a gown. She was far more comfortable in trousers.

Good, that's good,” she answered absently, taking a seat and ripping a piece of bread away from the larger loaf and popping it into her mouth while Visna said her friends were all doing well. She’d heard from Hakon, the blacksmith, that a young girl in the village had been assaulted and had immediately grown curious about the whole thing. Who had been attacked? Who had attacked her? If Freyja knew who it was and ever ran into the man, there was a good chance she’d try to break his nose. People shouldn’t be allowed to just go around attacking people and get away with it.

What would you want to do tonight? If we’re all free?” she asked. Visna was a lot more creative when it came to that sort of thing. Perhaps she’d have some better ideas than Freyja.

Glancing towards her sister, she finally blurted out, “No one’s been given you any trouble at all, have they? Or the others? No one’s bothering any of you?” She tried very hard not to get involved and be the overprotective big sister that most of her sisters seemed to dislike, but after learning what she had, it was impossible to not at least ask and make sure that everything was fine. “I mean men obviously. No men have been bothering you?
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:16 am

Her sister finally answered her question, but her answer was a bit disappointing to Visna, who was expecting something important to celebrate. The disappointment soon faded though, since Freyja explained she actually had plans for the night... Maybe half of a plan. The girl smiled, covering her mouth with her hand and nodded at what her sister proposed. Visna never really liked the sea in a particular way. She was intrigued by its mysteries and she could feel its power just by looking at it, but she didn't feel like her sister would probably feel. The sea was basically Freyja's whole life, as silk and needles were Visna's.
"I like the idea of taking out the boat, as long as my dress won't get ruined" she finally said, thinking that she somehow needed to start knowing her sister and her work better. "But I think you should ask our sisters too" she then concluded, knowing that not everyone else would agree to that plan right away.

“Well I guess it’s a good thing you’re so good at it then,” Visna was taking a piece of bread towards her mouth, but stopped mid-air at her sister's compliment. Her sister was always so kind and gentle with her, that sometimes Visna just forgot that she was also one of the strongest people she knew, both physically and mentally. "Thank you, Freyja." A genuine smile formed on the girl's lips and a little redness started showing up on her cheeks. Visna rarely called her sisters by their names, unless she needed to differentiate them from one another when they were all together.

"I, sister, she started, pointing at herself with her index and holding the bread between her thumb and middle finger, "would probably enjoy some ale, music and dances, but the boat idea is fine too." she concluded, finally eating the bread.

Freyja's expression changed, becoming serious all of a sudden. “No one’s been given you any trouble at all, have they? Or the others? No one’s bothering any of you?” Visna furrowed her eyebrows, trying to recall any kind of strange episode, but nothing came to her mind.
“I mean men obviously. No men have been bothering you?” she was now more confused than before. "Did something happen? Why are you asking?" The brunette answered with another question, a puzzled look on her face. Afterall, she was used to spend everyday at her mother's shop, she rarely went out, except the very few special occasions when she hung out with her friends, so she really didn't know what her sister was talking about.
Back to top Go down

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:54 am

Nodding at Visna’s suggestion to ask the rest of their sisters if they had anything fun or special they’d want to do together, Freyja then scooped up a couple pieces of fruit and bit into one, chewing thoughtfully. “You shouldn’t have anything to worry about? The hem might get a bit sandy? But that should be the worst of it.” She glanced towards the younger woman with a smile, “As long as you don’t fall off the boat.

That wasn’t something Freyja had ever worried about, as she’d been swimming since the time she could walk, and wasn’t particularly attached to her clothing. But for someone like Visna, who didn’t like the smell of salt water clinging to her, or ruining the clothing she’d spent a good amount of time and effort making for herself, it wasn’t something she wanted to risk.

That’s a good idea, though. We should ask everyone, and see if we can come to some sort of compromise.” It seemed highly unlikely to Freyja that such a compromise existed, given the vastly differing personalities the five of them had, but she wouldn’t know until she tried.

She only nodded slightly when Visna thanked her for the compliment, but when Freyja noticed the slight tint in her sister’s cheeks, she didn’t understand what had caused it. Was Visna not used to receiving compliments? Was she surprised Freyja noticed that sort of thing? It was true they didn’t have deep and meaningful, one on one conversations as often as they probably should, and she certainly hadn’t meant for today to turn into such a conversation, but she found herself in an very sisterly mood at the moment.

Is something wrong? Your cheeks have gone pink.” At 16, Visna was probably used to her oldest sister’s habit of asking questions and making statements most people would keep to themselves. Or at least, word in a more delicate manner. But Freyja was most definitely not one of those people.

Oh, music and dancing sounds fun actually.” Freyja loved a good time, and laughing and dancing and spending time with her family sounded like one to her. “Maybe not too much ale,” she added, thinking she didn’t need to wake up with a headache in the morning. Nor did she like the idea of keeping tabs on her siblings because they were having too good a time.

When Visna only answered her questions with more questions, Freyja visibly relaxed. She was certain if anything had happened, the brunette’s reaction would have been different. “I’m not entirely sure, to be honest. Someone mentioned a girl in the village had been… bothered. And I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t any of you.” Though she was determined to stay out of it, the idea of some of the young men in the village sniffing around her sisters was concerning enough. If she discovered anyone ‘bothering’ them, she’d need to start breaking bones.

And she didn’t want to name names, and risk any of her sisters pestering Hakon for details he didn’t want to share. It hadn’t escaped her that he hadn’t told her who it was, and respected both his and the nameless young woman’s privacy.

But anyway, music and dancing! I’m sure Mother would enjoy that as well, she doesn’t get out very often. Are the others still at home, do you know? I could run by on my way back to the docks and ask them.” They hadn’t even finished making plans yet, but Freyja was already looking forward to tonight.
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:04 pm

The brunette's eyebrows furrowed at her sister mentioning the sand. She hadn't thought about it so she was a bit concerned. Of course she knew how to remove sand from a dress without ruining it, but still, not having to remove the sand at all, was definitely a better option. "As long as you don't fall off the boat." Visna couldn't help but look terrified after her sister's words. She never learned how to swim because she never needed to. She trusted Freyja would do anything to save her, but she didn't trust herself in such situations.

"Compromise? Is that even a word you can use when talking about us?" Visna smiled and shaked her head from left to right just once, to show her dissent. At least her sister was a little bit more positive than her.

Another piece of bread found its way to Visna's mouth, but Freyja pointed out the color of the girl's cheeks out loud and she couldn't help but choke a little on what she was eating. Visna hit her chest lightly a couple of times and then turned to her sister. Her cheeks even redder than before. "What are you talking about?" The girl said in a high pitched voice, with her forehead corrugated. Even though her sister always used to make such comments, Visna just couldn't get used to her acting so transparently.

Luckily for her, Freyja changed topic right away, focusing on Visna's idea of "having fun" and when she agreed with that, a smile formed on the brunette's face. Smile that soon faded when she concluded saying that too much ale wouldn't have been good. Visna wasn't too reckless or not careful while drinking, but she just loved the taste of the ale and the burning sensation the beverage gave her. She was disappointed because she knew that her sister wasn't going to let her drink as much as she wanted.

"Someone has been bothered?" Visna started, a worried expression on her face. "Is she okay? Do you know anything about her conditions?" Of course she wouldn't even ask about the girl's identity. If Freyja was careful enough not to violate her privacy, Visna was going to respect her sister's choice and just let that little particular just slide through. The brunette was still concerned about her own safety as well as her sisters' and just hoped that nothing major happened to the girl.

"But anyway, music and dancing!" Hearing Freyja's voice again woke Visna up and just ripped her away from her thoughts. The brunette blinked and focused again on her sister's words, smiling at the thought of her mother hanging out with her daughters and having fun with them. She then shook her head, before voicing her answer to her sister's question. "I left the house pretty early today so I don't know what our sisters' plans were." The brunette twisted her lips, thinking for a brief second. "Do you want me to help you look for them?" She finally suggested. It's true that she was working on a dress before Freyja showed up, but she was just finishing some customer order ahead of time, so she figured out she could leave the shop to her mother without leaving her into major troubles.
Back to top Go down

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 5:34 am

Even assuming what her sister’s reaction would be to her statements hadn’t fully prepared Freyja for the face Visna made when she’d mentioned falling off the boat. She was outright laughing in the younger woman’s face, and felt bad after a few moments. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. But don’t worry, I’m a strong swimmer, I would fish you out if that ever happened.

And she laughed again at the brunette’s response to her compromise suggestion. “You’re probably right,” she answered with a nod. It was difficult at times to find something they all had in common outside of being sisters. Sometimes that was enough, other times it wasn’t.

Visna choked on the piece of bread she was eating and Freyja quickly passed her a cup of water. Her sister’s cheeks became redder and the blonde woman realized she may have embarrassed Visna a bit. Not wanting to ruin the pleasant conversation they were having, she simply shook her head. “Nevermind,” she replied with a smile, and moved on.

Not that you can’t drink at all,” she amended when she saw the disappointed look on her sister’s face. There she went, being bossy and overprotective again. It was difficult not to slip back into that role now that her sisters were all well on their way to adulthood. Honestly, even Tóra, their youngest sister, was the same age their mother had been when she’d had Freyja. The thought was sobering. Freyja was nearly twice as old as Tóra, with no plans whatsoever to settle down in the near future. When their mother had been Freyja’s age, she’d already had five children. It was a bit of a rude awakening for the blonde.

Fortunately, she wasn’t able to linger on those thoughts because Visna was asking questions. She nodded her head, frowning. “Yes, she’s okay. I happened to hear from someone in the village and they helped her but I just wanted to be sure nothing strange had happened to you.

Nodding towards the dress Visna had been working on, she asked, “Are you able to get away for a bit? I wouldn’t mind the company, but who knows how long it could take.” If the other three had all gone in different directions, who knew where they might be.” Freyja stood up and stretched before quickly tidying up the area she’d been eating at. “Maybe we can look for a bit, and if we’re unsuccessful, try to corral them all on the way home for dinner? I don’t want to take up too much of your time.” Their mother wouldn’t be too happy with her for it. And she did need to get back to the docks eventually.
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Freyja's answer didn't disappoint the young girl who truly trusted her sister to help her in such situation. Her words and her laugh brought a grateful and cheerful smile on the brunette's face, that giggled a bit while nodding in agreement.

Her sister comment about them rarely finding a compromise was nothing compared to when she pointed out the colour of her cheeks. She gladly accepted the cup of water Freyja was handing to her and sipped slowly. When she was sure that she had completely recovered from her embarrassed and embarrassing coughing, she inhaled deeply and let out a small laugh when her sister decided to let that conversation slid through.

Once again, Visna reached out and grabbed another piece of fruit. "Not that you can't drink at all". The girl slightly rolled her eyes and bit the fruit, to get distracted and don't say anything about her sister's overprotective behaviour. She knew it was for her own good, but she just couldn't stand her being like that everytime. Visna wasn't a little girl anymore and she wanted to enjoy life. She wanted to get drunk, dance and get sick, fall in love, be happy and be sad. She wanted to feel every kind of emotion, but she knew that she couldn't talk openly about her feelings with Freyja. She just couldn't understand.

Visna's expression changed when she learned that the girl who was bothered was fine, becoming a lot more relaxed. "I'm glad someone was there to help her." She said, nodding and swallowing the last piece of fruit. She cleared her throat and nodded. It was a light but satisfying lunch and she got to spend sometime talking with her sister.

The brunette nodded vigorously at her sister's question. "Yeah, it's definitely fine. I was just doing some work in advance, mother shouldn't have any problem with the shop for the rest of the day." She said, then smiled at Freyja and pointed at the little basket that was now empty. "We can leave this at mother's shop so that we don't need to carry it around with us." The girl suggested, grabbing the basket. She then started walking back towards the entrance of the shop, not even waiting for her sister to comment on anything she said, expecting Freyja to follow her.
Back to top Go down

Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Freyja Stafnsdóttir
Shipbuilder

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 am

Freyja worried she’d made Visna feel awkward again, but decided not to comment. She didn’t understand how the younger woman’s mind worked sometimes, but didn’t want to ruin their morning. She nodded in agreement at her sister’s comment about someone being there to help. Freyja, too, was glad that Hakon had been able to help the girl. She did wish he’d been able to help a bit more, and ensure the bothersome individual wasn’t able to bother anyone else again, but she’d take what she could get.

When Visna said their mother wouldn’t miss her from the shop if she left with Freyja for a bit, the blonde smiled. She was glad, because she was enjoying spending this time with Visna. Typically they only saw each other in the morning, surrounded by sisters, all equally as tired and cranky as the next. Or in the evenings, after they’d all spent the day working or training, and were once again tired and cranky. This was entirely different. Freyja decided she really needed to work less, and spend more time with her family in the future.

Good idea,” she replied when Visna said to leave the basket so they wouldn’t have to drag it around with them. It would be no real hardship to bring it along, but it would certainly be easier to leave it. And she could always come by and get it on her way home if she wasn’t too tired later that evening.

She hadn’t been expecting Visna to move quite so fast, and was left catching up to the brunette as they went in search of their sisters. “Rúna is probably training? Maybe?” Freyja suggested, knowing how seriously the thegn took her training. “Sofie could be there too,” she added, though she knew Sofie preferred to get up early for her training, so odds were they wouldn’t both be training together. It was very like their family, to make things more difficult than they needed to be. “Tóra… uh… they could all be anywhere,” she finally relented, knowing each of them had places that they liked to go to get away from each other. Freyja’s ‘place’ had always been the docks, the beach, the ocean.

Any ideas?” Visna probably knew them better than she did, after all. "Should we start at home?" It was as good a place as any, she reasoned.
Back to top Go down

Visna Stafnsdóttir
Visna Stafnsdóttir
Villager

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:00 am

Her sister’s late and fast steps, made Visna smile. ”Where else could she be?” Visna commented on Freyja’s thoughts about Rúna, laughing slightly at the thought of her always training. Then again, Visna was always sewing, so it’s not like she could’ve judge her sister for training a lot, because that’s basically what she was doing too, only with sewing.
”Sofie is either home or here in the village, harassing someone.” Visna said. Why were they so different? What was supposed to be a fast research was becoming more and more difficult and not fast at all.
Visna finally came to a stop before turning the corner that led to the front door of the shop. ”Yes, I think we should start searching from our home.” She finally agreed nodding and turning around rolling her eyes. ”This is going to be a long search.” She whispered to herself.

Visna entered Kara’s shop and smiled at her mother who was sewing in the main room of the shop. ”We’re leaving this here,” She started, showing the basket to her mother. ”Could you please bring it back home if we don’t come before you close the shop? She asked while heading towards the back of the shop and leaving the little basket on a small table in the corner of the room. She soon came back to the front of the shop. ”We’re going to look for the others. The girl smiled, everytime she left her mother alone at the shop, she felt a little guilty. She also wanted to reassure her mother that everything was going to be fine, and smiling was her way to do that. Visna finally headed towards the front entrance and opened the door. ”Shall we go then?”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna] Empty

Back to top Go down
My heart is gold but my hands are cold [Visna]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1