Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 148
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : The Trickster
Place of birth : Skagen

Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Empty
PostSubject: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Sofie had been planing this prank for weeks before actually trying to follow through with it. If she was caught she was sure her training was going to be even harder, but it was going to be worth it to her. To see his face when he found her little trick on him. Sofie was sure that her trick was fail prove as well. Haskell should be gone long enough for her to get everything in motion and get out of there as well. She had been paying attention to his routine enough that she would have an idea of where he would be, but not enough that it would be at all noticeable or creepy.Sofie didn't want people to think she was a weirdo, no she was just very committed to this prank. Haskell was always so serous about everything, and she thought he needed a good laugh or scare. Depending on his reaction she was going to get a good laugh out of this situation. Sofie just couldn't wait to see how he was going to react to her prank. She just hoped that he wouldn't just automatically figure out it was her, and then she would get in trouble. That would be no fun at all, at least in her mind anyways. If she got in trouble later, then fine, but she better at least get a good laugh out of it first.

Sofie was now by a window of Haskell's house as she slowly dumbing a pot of crickets onto his floor. There were at least thirty that she had taken the time to catch and gather for this prank. It had been gross, but she did her best not to touch any of them with her hands. So it hasn't been that bad, besides it was all for a good cause. She could already hear them starting to chirp in his house. She hoped that they were moving around inside and that when he got home it would take him forever to find them all. It was going to sound like he was in a middle of a field the moment he walked into his front door, and she would pay good money to see his face when he first started to hear them making sounds all over his hut. It would be priceless, or well to her aways. Sofie started giggling as she finished and put the pot down on to the ground and got onto her tip toes and looked into his house. She could see little things hopping all over the house, and it just made her laugh a little louder before she moved away. "This is going to be prefect!" she said as she slowly moved away from his window after she grabbed her mothers pot.

Sofie had to bit her lip to keep from laughing as she started to round the conner of his house, she could hear the crickets from here. Smiling to herself she got into a good position the front door. This way she would be able to see him, but not be seen. Plus she would be able to hear his reaction too. She Knew she wasn't going to have to wait very long anyways. He should be on his way home pretty soon, unless something came up. She didn't care if something did. She would stand here in here hidden spot until her got him. It would be worth it in the end!"any second now" she said to herself before letting out another small giggle when she heard a few loud chirps coming from inside the hut.

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

PROFIELMessages : 69
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Haskell

He got a horse, more used one from out of the stables while he let the animal gallop towards the farm his parents lived. He jumped from it at soon as he arrived, looking confused to his mother who stood outside. ‘What is the matter?’ He asked concerned. His father came in to town, barging into the great hall, speaking right in front of Halfdan demanding to see his son, telling it was urgent. Halfdan was laughing until Haskell arrived and his father told him his mother needed him urgent. So he took the first horse and drove out there, thinking it was bad but she stood there, healthy and all. ‘Our donkey is stuck in the mud.’ She started. ‘That is why you let father come all that way, for the donkey?’ He asked confused. ‘Yes, we need him to get the wood, we aren’t that young anymore Haskell.’ She complained. Haskell signed, not wanting to know how the rest would react when they heard he had an emergency with his parents … for a donkey. But he didn’t say he didn’t had the time. He followed his mother to were that old donkey was stuck before he got his armor off. They were right, he just to be the one taking in the wood, now it was the donkey, without it they wouldn’t be able to do the heavy stuff. So he rolled up his sleeves and got into the mud for that donkey. Because he would do simply everything for his parents, in so far the tough Viking warrior.

It took him a good hour to get that exhausted animal out of his position. His father had arrived back and Haskell was pretty much covered in mud on all ways. ‘You should let him rest for a week.’ Haskell said, stroking the animal over his long ears. His parents looked concerned. ‘I will do the wood, no worries. Just give me some new clothes.’ He started, his mother giving him everything he needed so he could return to the village without somebody even noticing he had sit in the mud for the past hour. His daily routine became out of shape because of that. He trained the eldest in the specifics of a battle before he got to a gathering in the afternoon, taking a big bit out of the left overs of this day. Busy it was but that was how he liked it.

He still had that horse, knowing he would be a little faster going fort and back to his parents. It was somewhere late in the afternoon when he arrived home … nothing was home except for the farm so this was his second home. A woman was throwing him a weird look from over the street when he jumped from the horse and tied it up. He frowned, taking the saddlebags before walking to the front door. He pushed it open when he froze, hearing the distinct sound he knew from back home, crickets. One jumped before his feet and Haskell looked slowly down, before he turned his attention to the house again. There were so much noises, coming from everywhere. Haskell knew what happened as soon as he looked over to the window, he couldn’t keep a small smile for brightening his lips, shaking his head and turning back around onto the street. He was a smart man, he knew exactly who was responsible for this so he pulled a straight face, like he not even noticed the little animals as he walk away out of the street, making a detour so he came on the backside of the row houses, seeing the one girl standing he knew was responsible. ‘Sofie.’ He said, smiling because he knew he would startle her. He standing against a wooden frame, arms crossed. ‘What are you spying for?’ He asked a little amused. He could take a prank and a joke, as long as it didn’t became to much. She sure know how to stand up against the big guys, even pranked him. But she had to be cautious, Haskell was a good man who could laugh about this, but not everybody was.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: ! Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:04 am

Sofie was starting to get a little tired, she knew she had been standing her for a lot longer then she had thought she would have had to do. He obliviously had something else come up for he should have been home from being with Halfdan hours ago, or at least it felt like hours to her. Sofie could also see some of his neighbors looking at her every now and then. The person in the house right next to his had looked out the window at her a few times. Clearly trying to figure out what it was she was doing hiding on the side of his home. Maybe they were even worried that they were the next target of her pranks? Sofie really didn't care much. All she cared about was that Haskell got his ass home soon so she could be done with this prank. She had planed to try and prank Freyja as well, in the afternoon at the docks, but that was now going to have to wait until another day. It would just give her more time to plan it all out and make sure that she wouldn't get caught by her sister she guessed. Letting out a yawn she leaned against her hiding spot for a few minutes before she heard something coming from the front.

Looking toward he roads he saw Haskell park his horse before he got off and went inside. He seemed to be tired as he carried his saddlebags toward his front door. She heard the front door open, but then she heard nothing. Biting her lip Sofie leaned closer to the side of his house. She wanted to try and hear what was happening better inside, but all she could hear was the sounds of all the crickets all over his house. She heard absolutely noting coming from the man. No yelling, no cursing, and no laughing. It was like he didn't even see them at all. Now Sofie was getting annoyed, this was not the reaction she had wanted from him at all. She had wanted him to at least laugh to yell or something. Leaning even closer to the house she tried to see if he had even gone inside yet. Maybe he was doing something by the front door and hadn't even notice the many bugs all over his home. That would make more sense then him not having a reaction at all. At least Sofie tired to convince herself that as she moved toward he front just a tiny bit. Trying to be as quite as she could.

Just as she was about to take another step forward, she heard someone behind her say her name Sofie" the voice belonging to Haskell said. Sofie of course had not been expecting the sound screamed a little bit in surprise before turning her whole body around to look at where he was standing. He had a smile on his face as he spoke again. ‘What are you spying for?’ he asked her while leaning against his own home. Sofie felt her eyes widen and looked at him in shock. This was not suppose to happen this way. "I'm...I'm not spying! Why would you think such a thing." she said first before crossing her arms over her chest like he was doing and looking at him with a raised eyebrow."What are you doing sneaking around outside...shouldn't you.....go inside your home..or something!?" she asked him next. Trying to change the subject on him. He needed to go inside to see what she had done. So she hadn't just stood her all day."I hear something weird coming from inside anyways....you should check that out!" she said next before cursing herself in her mind. That wasn't beyond obvious now was it. Now when he did go inside he was going to know it was her for sure. Damn it, him scaring her like that threw her off her game.

Uncrossing her arms she looked at him for a moment before taking a step back. Maybe she could fix this somehow, somehow still get a kick out of this and him before he got mad at her. She was trying to think of things to say and ways to get him to go inside without making it any more obvious it was her doing in the first place. She had stood out here for so long however she wanted her damn reaction and she wanted it before she left. "I mean its totally weird that you are out here being all quite and sneaking up on me..." she said next. Trying to make him feel like he was the one being weird and not her out here standing on the side of his house spying just like he had said she was.
Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 am

Haskell

Stories got around so often these days. There were always talks, about sickness, feasts, who got a child and who died in the past days. But the trickster of Skagen was well know and in many ways irritated by many. It would cause her trouble, if it got into the higher circles more then once, Haskell knew that. The council Halfdan had discussed the thing going around in the village, Sofie crossed the conversation already once and everybody had just swiftly laughed about it. If she ever would trick the wrong people and they demanded justice, he didn’t know how he could prevent Halfdan for taking her hand, or worse, her head. Still, it didn’t stopped him for smiling when he heard the irritating sounds the crickets produced. Here he was thinking to have a quiet evening with some ale and the thoughts of next day. The quiet he could forget. He stood there for a while, looking how they hopped around and the work it would take to catch them all. How long did she needed to sit in a field to catch all of this? He admired her effort and she could be glad it was just Haskell.

Knowing she would stay around to see his face she had to be somewhere. So he didn’t say a word, didn’t smiled or look angry when he walked back out. If she saw this she would be disappointed but she couldn’t underestimate him, he loved to do pranks when he was her age, mostly Vern was his victim of that so he knew a thing or to, staying around to be satisfied with the reaction was one of that. He stroke the horse before making the detour, catching her in listening for a possible reaction. He couldn’t hold back a smile when he saw her there, asking himself how long she was standing there already.

He chuckled because of her reaction, how she yelped a little, jumping all kind of ways before pointing her attention to him. He frowned his eyebrows, amused by how fast she was in adjusting her attitude. See, this was satisfying for him, seeing how her eyes widened on the question he asked. He squeezed his eyes together, on the inside more amused then he let show on the outside. He nodded slowly when she said she wasn’t spying on anything. He played alone shrugging when she return the question. ‘I was just walking around, wondering what you were doing here.’ He answered her question. When she said he should really go inside he pushed away from the wall and walked over to her. ‘I hear it.’ He squeezed his eyes together, laying his hands against her shoulder from the back and pushing her words. ‘Why don’t we both take a look.’ He offered, not giving her a choose really. He walked over to his house with her, chuckling about her last words. ‘I was being nice, not wanting you to get all lost by yourself.’ He said while pushing open his door, pushing her in first, keeping still behind her. A cricket jumped beside her and he kept her still, bringing his head aside her. ‘I should let you eat them all.’ He whispered, petting her shoulder before releasing her. He leaned against the doorway, looking into his bussing house full of those insects. He wasn’t scared off them. ‘I gave you points for originality but you will regret this Sofie.’ He stated with an amused tone in his voice, walking out. ‘Come on, I was just looking for somebody to help me, you’ll suit.’ He winked, walking over to his horse and pulling himself back in the saddle. He kept the horse still aside his house. ‘I hope you have some energy left, I know standing waiting there must be exhausting.’ He chuckled. Oh, she was going to suffer and that was just as amusing for him as it was for her doing the trick. ‘You can walk.’ He pointed over the street, clicking his tongue so the horse started walking. It was a long walk over to the farm … good walk to let it sink into her.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Sofie felt even more shocked under his gaze as she heard him say ‘I was just walking around, wondering what you were doing here. to her. She had no idea what to say back to that. This was his house, and his yard. He had every right to walk around his house, and she had no right to be here where she was hiding on the side of the house. So Sofie just huffed out loudly at him and then rolled her eyes in annoyance before she heard him speak again.‘I hear it.’ Haskell said to her as he pushed off the wall and walked over toward her. Making her eyes widen even more then before. What was he going to do now. He then laid his hands onto her shoulder and gave her a small push forward ‘Why don’t we both take a look.’ he said to her next and Sofie started to panic even more. This was not at al how she planed this to go. "I don't know If I have time." she said just as he started to push her towards his house. "Oh..okay I guess I'm going anyways.." she said next.It looked like she was going without her consent. She tired to get out of it, turn things on him but he just said ‘I was being nice, not wanting you to get all lost by yourself.’ as he pushed his door open.

They were both greeted with sound of many crickets all over the place. She even saw one jump right in front of her, making her bit her lip. She had spent some much time planing this prank, and making sure it wouldn't back fire. However here she was tapped in a failed prank. He pushed her inside a little bit, but didn't come inside himself as he spoke again ‘I should let you eat them all.’ this made her scream a little "NO! thats so gross!!" out before she could even think. She smacked a hand over her mouth and shook her head at him. Sofie would bite his hand if he even tried to make her eat one of them. Then she would run away as fast as she could. He had known all along it appeared. The moment he opened the door so it seemed, and he had played her in her own game. ‘I gave you points for originality but you will regret this Sofie.’ Haskell said next and she turned around to look at him. He was leaning against his doorframe looking at her. She was sure her face was white as can be at his words. She had hoped for some time to plan of a way out of getting in trouble, not to be caught right away like this. How was she going to get out of all of this now!Sofie didn't like the way he worded that as well. How was she going to pay? What was he going to make her do?

Haskell then started to walk outside, and spoke once more ‘Come on, I was just looking for somebody to help me, you’ll suit.’ he said first with a wink at her. Sofie felt her face heat up into a blush of both embarrassment and frustration at his words and actions.Haskell might be a lot older than she is, but he is also an attractive man. So him winking at her made her blush even if she really didn't want too. She watched as he got back onto his horse and then kept still as he spoke again. I hope you have some energy left, I know standing waiting there must be exhausting.’ Haskell said with a laugh. She could see he was enjoying this as by the look all over his face. Oh no, that just couldn't do. She was just about to talk when he spoke once more ‘You can walk.’ he told her and Sofie just crossed her arms and started walking next to him. "You do know that you can't make me do anything right?" she said first looking up at him with a raised eyebrow."I could just ran away between the houses, and you wouldn't be able to get me by the time you got off your horse" she said next with a small giggle. "Besides you ruined my prank with how you reacted, sooooo why should I be a good girl and follow you?" she asked him last. With a big smirk on her face. She hadn't ran away yet, and was still walking close to the horse, but she was looking for her way out, her exit. She just wanted to hear his answers first.

If he gave her a good enough one, or yanked her up onto the horse with him she would go with him, if not she was so out of here. Seeing as she was still pretty mad at him for making her wait so much longer,and then not even reaction. He could at least have yelled or gotten mad, but no. Instead he knew it as her,found her, and was now going to try and make her do something to make up for her prank. At least he hadn't been really going to make her eat them. That would have ended badly for the both of them. Him when she bit him, and her for whatever he would have done to he when she did bite him. He was stronger than she was, she wasn't stupid enough to think he wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Haskell

Haskell didn’t know in how far she was afraid from the crickets. It probably took her a lot of patience to catch them but given they didn’t all jumped in her pot at once it didn’t felt like how his house felt on the moment, like they came from everywhere. So taking her with him was just the beginning of him making her pay for it. He would need enough time to get them all out, and there probably will be one he couldn’t find and who would always be bugging him. When she protested, saying she didn’t had the time he just kept pushing her forward, smiling like he pranked her himself while leading her towards his door. Her mutter on it made him chuckle. ‘We are going.’ He agreed on the matter while pushing the door open. He wouldn’t be able to sleep in this madness, for days. A few would get back out, it wasn’t a large place he lived but still, it would take some time to get rid of those tiny little bastards.

While she stood there he knew she wasn’t all that herself, between the crickets. They came from everywhere. When he suggested she should eat them all her eyes flew open, making a little sound between her words before she laid her hand before her lips. ‘Why did you thought that pranking your Radningar would be a good idea?’ He asked, still hanging in the doorway. ‘Hmm?’ He looked at her, measuring her thoughts. Sofie started her training slowly but she had already had some trainings among the others, under his watching eye. He knew what she could do, he knew how young she was, how eager she was on learning to know the world. Nothing wrong with that, if you did it with your healthy mind. Sofie was still young, he let her be free but she had to know what the consequents were of pranking somebody like him. He was a friendly person but they weren’t all that friendly. That is why he warned her, this was a good prank but she needed to be careful. ‘You are lucky I’m not gonna let you eat them all.’ He muttered, walking out while telling her to follow. He smiled a little, seeing how disappointed she was with how the things turned out. Who was having fun now?

The wink he gave her made her cheeks turn red and he smiled a little, leading the horse towards the house. She crossed her arms before her chest and walked beside him. He was counting down in his head for her to protest to it and I was almost there when she started to protest. He let his hand rest on the saddle, his other hand with the reins above it while he looked down to her. ‘Right.’ He nodded on her first question. He was honest like that, no denying what she said. Although he stood above her in rank and age, he still didn’t had a say over her. So he gave in, listening to the rest of her words. ‘You are right.’ He followed, pointing towards the houses. ‘You can run, if you want.’ He offered. She had to know there would be a catch behind it. ‘This can go many ways, I can be really annoying and drag you over to the great hall so you can explain it all to the earl, or I can go to your sister, surly Freyja has a few ways to punish you. By all means, you just pranked a high ranked man Sofie, I hope you understand at least that. But I’m not gonna do either one, I’m gonna make you settle it by helping me.’ He explained it. He could be the bad guy in this, but he tried not to be and just played it in a way she would at least learn something from it. ‘Not every prank of yours has a happy ending Sofie, I knew it was you as soon as I walked in, a smiled, it was a good one but let me have some fun now.’ He chuckled, looking down to her. He stopped his horse and leaned down a little. ‘So,’ he started, looking her with squeezed eyes into her eyes. ‘You gonna be a good girl?’ He asked. If she would comply she had a shot of getting a spot on that horse, or she could run away but then it would be worse for hers. Willing or not, she would learn something today.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Sofie just grumbled a little bit when she heard Haskell say ‘We are going.’ to the fact that she tried to get away from going into his house with him. This was not going to be fun for her at all. She just wanted to sneak away from him now and go home. Going inside with him and seeing all the bugs all over the place was not going to be anything she wanted to do. She already had to look at them all once, and catch them all. ‘Why did you thought that pranking your Radningar would be a good idea?’ Haskell asked next after they were already in his house. "Hmm" he added for good measure. What was she going to stay back to that. She hadn't thought he would bring his rank into this. That he would find out it was her so quickly, and then her be in this situation this fast. "Because I thought it would be funny..." was all she said to him in reply. Maybe not the best words, but she wasn't sure what to say and she felt trapped in a way.This should have gone so differently. She planed on it going so differently.

‘You are lucky I’m not gonna let you eat them all.’ he said next after she had gotten done freaking out about the idea in the first place. She was glad he wasn't going to make her. She would have bit him, and then things would have maybe gone even worse. Or she would have screamed that he was hurting her, which would have also been very bad. However Haskell was nice man, he was funny, and thats one of the reason she thought this was such a good idea. That he wouldn't have figured out that it was her, and that he wouldn't get as angry as some other people would have if she had done it to them. "Thank you, I'm glad we are on the same page. I would have bit you if you tired to make me." she said to him after a few moments. She didn't laugh as well, she wanted him to know that she was being real with him. If he had tried she would have done it. She didn't care what his rank was if he was going to try and make her eat a bug. Sofie was pretty sure she would bite the Earl Halfdan too, if he tried to make her eat an bug. That was just not something she was ever going to do without a fight

Then she was telling him that she could just run away from him. That she didn't have to listen to him and go with him. ‘Right.’ he said first and she just nodded her head at him. ‘You are right.’ he said next and she smirked and nodded her head even more. She knew she was right. He might be a higher rank then her in a lot of way, but he was not her brother, her father, or her lover. So he had no real say in what she did or didn't do. ‘You can run, if you want.’ he said next and Sofie took a step away from him. Getting ready to do just that. However he spoke again and stopped her in her tracks. ‘This can go many ways, I can be really annoying and drag you over to the great hall so you can explain it all to the earl, or I can go to your sister, surly Freyja has a few ways to punish you. By all means, you just pranked a high ranked man Sofie, I hope you understand at least that. But I’m not gonna do either one, I’m gonna make you settle it by helping me.’ he said to her and Sofie froze and looked at him in fear.

"No I dont want that! Halfdan would kill me..." she said to herself as she thought about it. If he did those other things she could have been hurt. Halfdan is crazy, she had heard a many stories about him. How he uses and treats women, he could rape her, or just kill her. The thought alone made her feel sick, like she could puke right now. Then there was her sister, Freyja would yell at her and she would get in a lot of trouble. That was not something she wanted at all. However she was going to make this difficult for the both of them. She wouldn't just be a perfect little girl, no. She was going to sass him to heck and back every chance she got. Even more so after he said ‘Not every prank of yours has a happy ending Sofie, I knew it was you as soon as I walked in, a smiled, it was a good one but let me have some fun now.’ to her. Crossing her arms Sofie just looked away and huffed. She was stuck and she knew it. So looking back at him she looked just in time for him to start leaning toward her. ‘So,’ he said first ‘You gonna be a good girl?’ he said next. Smiling at him for a moment Sofie shook her head yes. "I'll be a good girl for you, and help with what you need..." she said to him before smiling more and adding. "But I think you would like me better when I'm bad" she then winked at him before bitting her lip, like he had done to her. However her wink had been far more suggesting then his. She hoped he would give her a reaction, at least that would make this all a little bit better. "But lead the way, and maybe let me ride with you!" she said next as she huffed out at him.

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Haskell

She thought it would be funny … it was. He didn’t want to know how much effort she put in this, how long she was still standing here, how high her hopes were on all of this, seeing his reaction, the days following on that. She had it all worked out so well and Haskell just wasn’t cooperating. That was fun for him, seeing her stormy expressions, her disappointed mouth corners. Made him smile while he leaded her to the house, showing her the piece of art she so gracefully let free in his house. ‘It is funny.’ He stated on her words, leaning in the doorway. ‘But this is way funnier for me.’ He pointed to the fact he caught her and was in charge of her punishment for now. He smiled, giving her an amused grin before looking back to the little insects crawling all over the place. He wasn’t a cruel man, he killed, he served but he wasn’t cruel in the heart. Still he said it and her answer was as amusing as the once before that. ‘Let’s see how long we will be on the same page then.’ He said, giving her a encouraging shoulder pet before turning around and walking back out.

When he sat on the horse and she laid out the idea of running away, on which he so friendly laid out his solutions. Going to Halfdan, going to her sister, or just going nowhere and doing what he asked. If he were in her shoes he would know what to do. Freyja was a rather gentle person, a fighter but just as kind in the hard as he was. But she respected higher ranked more then Sofie did, for that she would be angry. Haskell stood way to close with Halfdan, that could be as dangerous for her or the rest of her family. ‘Maybe.’ He said when she spoke her fear out of Halfdan killing her. He would never hand her over to Halfdan, she was way to young and Halfdan was way to ruthless. So for that she was safe, although she maybe didn’t knew that.

The horse walked carefully over the path that leaded outside the village. Sofie kept walking aside it, giving him stubborn looks that made him smile. He couldn’t resist on rubbing it in her face, chuckling when she crossed her arms and huffed. ‘I did some pranks to when I was your age, didn’t always had his happy ending to.’ He smiled, looking down to her before he asked her if she would behave like a good girl. Her answer came smoothly and he nodded approvingly before she got further. He started laughing, shaking his head while looking in front of him. ‘There is really no stopping you is there?’ He asked, looking back down to her, stopping his horse. ‘Bad girls get the bad kind of attention Sofie.’ He said while offering his hand. When she took it he pulled her with the at most of easy on the horse behind him. He looked for a moment over his shoulder to her. ‘Who is gonna get all the crickets out of my house?’ He asked, clicking his tongue so the horse started walking again. They left Skagen, houses made place for a gate as they walked out of the center of the village.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:42 am

Sofie smiled when she heard him say ‘It is funny.’ at least he thought her prank was a little funny. That was at least something right?‘But this is way funnier for me.’ he added and she lost her smile completely. She was the one who was suppose to think this was all fun and games not him. Why did he have to ruin all her fun the way he was doing it. She wanted to get back at him, but feared what would happen if she did. He would hurt her maybe,and that was not something she wanted to find out. He joked about making her eat him and she told him she would have bit him, but was glad he was on the same page as her.‘Let’s see how long we will be on the same page then.’ he said back to her and Sofie just raised an eyebrow at him in return. What he meant by that, she wasn't sure, and she didn't know if she wanted to stay and find out. The idea of running away from him was so strong in her mind, that is, until he said he could go to the earl or her sister. Then all thought of doing that were gone. She had no death wish over a prank, even if she was super mad at Haskell for ruining all her fun like he had done today.

Haskell said that Halfdan would maybe kill her over a matter like this and she shuttered in her steps, gods that man was scary to her, and Haskell was one of the men closest to him. If he thought there was a chance he would kill her, then she knew that was true. Sofie would do well to listen to Haskell today. She didn't want him going to her sister or the Earl like he said he could, but that didn't mean she wouldn't give him a hard time. Oh no, she was going to sass him and make this as least fun as she could. At least that was her plan at the moment. She told him that he messed up her prank and he said ‘I did some pranks to when I was your age, didn’t always had his happy ending to. to her. That was surprising, that he did pranks as well. Haskell and her would have gotten along a lot better if he was still like that, however she was sure he wouldn't be anywhere near as high ranked as he was if he hadn't done a little growing up. Something she was sure she needed to do herself. She just didn't want to yet, she was still young and still had a while before she needed to be old like he was. "Yes, but I worked hard on this. It shouldn't have failed." she told him in return. crossing her arms over her chest once more like a child.

Sofie made sure to make a sassy comment at him, telling him he would like her if she was bad better then if she was good.‘There is really no stopping you is there?’ he asked her and she just shaked her her head no at him. She wasn't going to make this easy for him. ‘Bad girls get the bad kind of attention Sofie.’ Haskell told her next and she let out a huff at that, but looked at the hand he was offering and took it. He pulled her up and onto the back of his horse with ease. It was like she weighed nothing to him at all.Once she was settled she wrapped her arms around him gently to make sure she wouldn't fall off. The action making a little blush on her face at how close they were in contact.‘Who is gonna get all the crickets out of my house?’ he asked her as he started to make the horse go a little faster."I guess that would be me huh? Can't wait to get me into your house again." she said with a laugh as she leaned her head onto his back in frustration. She may be stuck going where ever he was making her go, but she could at least give him a hard time in the meantime right? It was only fair in her eyes. "And I know it would attract bad attention... it was a joke." she said next with yet another huff. she didn't really want a nasty man trying to get with her, but joking around was fun. "I'm a virgin no need to worry old man." she says to him next. Wondering how he would react to that. "Now where are you taking me anyways? Somewhere quite and alone? Didn't think you were the type." she said next making another joke. Laughing a little bit as well. She was enjoying ginkgo him a hard time that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Haskell

His honesty didn’t know boundaries in all of that. He thought it and said it, certainly because he knew how annoyed Sofie would get with it in the end. Haskell wasn’t a liar, he showed the truth way to often, always wanting to guide others towards their true destiny. What Sofie her path was he didn’t knew and honestly, he didn’t knew if he wanted to find out. If she became one of his fighters he already knew he would have his hands full with her. But with Harald gone back to Rogaland Halfdan was looking for one of his warriors to stand closer to him, knowing Haskell was already involved with so much it wouldn’t be a surprise if he got some kind of an promotion. Standing closer to Halfdan made it easier for him to have ears everywhere and with that he could protect the innocent or foolish … in this case a person like Sofie.

He chuckled when she said it shouldn’t have failed. ‘But it did.’ He answered right after her words. He looked before him, squeezing his eyes before he looked back to her. ‘Amuse me, how long did it took you to gather all those crickets?’ He asked curious. Making the prank took all the effort, if she was days prepping this he would feel miserable himself if it failed afterwards. The way she so stubbornly crossed her arms before her chest said enough for him, she was young, ignorant, such a girl wouldn’t survive a day in battle, or on travel. But the harsh they were, the better they could get into the future. So Sofie was that, something rough that needed sharpening.

He pulled her after him on the horse, she wrapped an arm around his body and he pushed the horse forward again. He shortly looked up to the sky before he asked her who would clean his house from the crickets. Her answer made him shortly smile, ignoring the second part before replying on the first part. ‘Given you put them there it’s only fair that you get them back out again.’ He said, leading the horse to a smaller path that leaded to the far of farms of Skagen. It was silence for a moment and Haskell took it as a good sign. When she started talking again he looked shortly over his shoulder, not that he could see her sitting from this angle. ‘I know it was, you are smart Sofie, use it in the good way.’ He said, looking over to the farms that started dooming up. Her words none the less, he shook his head in disapproval. ‘You are so confident, you know that?’ He asked. ‘It’s gonna get you killed.’ He followed practically. For that he wasn’t smiling anymore. What if he took her somewhere, to kill her, to rape her? Why did she threw those words around like she didn’t care. ‘If you gonna say things like that against the wrong people it will one day backfire on you. Think twice before you say something like that.’ He noted, looking to the farm of his parents, laying close aside that of his other best friend, Vern. He was stern, in a way so he eased a little up by speaking again. ‘We are going to my parents their place, their donkey got stuck this morning and well,’ he looked over his shoulder. ‘Think I found a new one for this afternoon.’ He smiled slightly, leading the horse closer to the farms over the rocky path.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Sofie frowned at him when he said ‘But it did.’ to her after she told hm that her prank shouldn't have failed. . ‘Amuse me, how long did it took you to gather all those crickets?’ he said next and Sofie let out a scuff at him."Four days, and both mine and Tora's work. I made he help me thinking this was a sure in to be funny, and look you ruined it." she told him before rolling her eyes at him. He wanted to be amused by her, she was guessing he would be now that he new how much work she had put into all of this crap for nothing. To be made to do to gods know what with him in payment for messing up his house.Sofie was starting to wish she used this prank on someone else, someone like Hakon or Vern. That would have given her better reactions she was sure. She would have gotten to have a lot more fun with one of the two of them she was sure of too. They wouldn't make her work this way,like Haskell clearly was going to make he do. The handsome man was getting to be lame in his old age, that was for sure. Sofie roles her eyes at the thought.

Once on the horse he was asking her who was was going to clean his house, she of course gave him a sassy answer one that he clearly ignored when he said ‘Given you put them there it’s only fair that you get them back out again.’ Haskell said to her next and she just huffed out a "Fine whatever" at him when he ignored her joking comment at him. He as being no fun at all today. At least he made himself prank free now, she was never going to go though this again. ‘I know it was, you are smart Sofie, use it in the good way.’ he tells her after she said she really didn't want bad attention, and that she had been joking. However she smiles that he doesn't know that she already using her smarts in many ways. She watches people, knows a lot more about things then she would never know if she was just a silly little girl that most people thought she was to be. "Yes Haskell." she says to him in a sassy way.

Sofie then saw him shake his head before he said You are so confident, you know that?’ to her first. ‘It’s gonna get you killed.’ he said next and Sofie didn't like his tone. She was a strong women, and she could fight most people off. She wanted to pinch him but feared he would throw her off.‘If you gonna say things like that against the wrong people it will one day backfire on you. Think twice before you say something like that.’ Haskell tells her before she can talk back to him."Guess I'll have to prove you wrong with that won't I." she says to him, the annoyance at his words seeping into her words. "Confidence is a good thing, would you rather I hatred myself?" she says next to him in question."I don't say these things to the wrong people,as you said I'm smart. I know who I can joke with and who I can not." she says holding his side a little more hardly, but not hurting him at all.  

The subject changed when she asked him where it was he was taking her. ‘We are going to my parents their place, their donkey got stuck this morning and well,’ he says first ‘Think I found a new one for this afternoon.’ Haskell adds in last. Sofie doesn't like the sound of this at all. Not one fucking bit, but she was stuck and he knew that."You are taking me to meet your parents? I had no idea you thought of me that way!" she decided to throw out at him in her normal sassy way. "I know I'm beautiful, but this is a little fast don't you think? We haven't even had one kiss. And I'm over half your age." she says next before telling out a big belly laugh."Oh my gods you were my age when I was born, I just realized that. Wow." she says next laughing more. Using her jokes to cover up how badly she didn't want to do this and be a new "Donkey" for his parents. She was going to get muddy too if the stupid animal got stuck.  

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:16 am

Haskell

Four long days in which she and her sister joined forces on making this happen, a house full of crickets. It was rather funny, that Sofie asked her sister to help. He hoped she was planning on saying she failed completely in her prank, then her sister good be disappointed in her and she learned a lesson more. ‘I ruined it.’ He repeated her words, giving her a amused smile. ‘I’m not much fun now, aren’t I.’ He guessed, still smiling while he got to his horse. ‘Or does this only mean you will go back on me?’ He asked, pointing between him and her before nodding over to his house. She had to do her best for him, he wasn’t surprised that easy, partly because he was used to so many things. He and Vern used to trick each other to all the time. Given they were neighbors back in de days it was rather easy to trick each other.

Sofie must have seen him for an old man complaining about everything. Or at least her answered give that attitude. He rolled his eyes lightly, ignoring the look she was given. She had to be careful, he was still a Radningar, he was supposed to teach her fight. The more she would ruin now the harder it would be for her in training. Haskell was a soft guy in the heart, he wanted the best for everybody, he made joked, was mostly friendly. But he was harsh in teaching. You didn’t walk away from his training sessions without feeling it the other day. He pushed them to the limits and for that he often got respect. So she better watched out with her words, or she wouldn’t feel her body anymore when she returned home from his trainings. Freyja probably wouldn’t even mind, if that was the punishment for the prank. Sadly for her he had something similar in mind. If a donkey could it, Sofie probably to, there wasn’t that much different after all.

‘Confidence is overrated.’ He interrupted her more in a sharper voice, teaching her. He looked shortly over his shoulder. ‘If you are confident and all full of yourself you will walk right into your own dead. It is not the first time earls loose their rank, because they think they can handle everything.’ He followed. He was confident, but never when it came to battle or raiding, he was always careful, observant and it saved him more then once. When she said she knew how she could joke to and against who not he just chuckled. ‘Let’s see how much you are joking the next time you are on the trainings field.’ He stated, already deciding to not make it easy for her. If she was so sure of herself he had to show her it the other way. This would get her in trouble and she hardly realized it. At least he would be there to say; I told you so. When he told were they were heading her humor and sassy comment flared right up again. Haskell stopped the horse alongside the farm and helped Sofie of the horse before he jumped of to. He leaned against the horse and looked at her. ‘Take a good look, the boy you will be kissing for the first time won’t be half as good as I am.’ He reacted sarcastic, turning around to his father who walked outside. ‘Son!’ His father started and Haskell gave Sofie an short look before walking over. ‘Is that where you walk around with these days son, isn’t she a little to young?’ His father asked, looking towards Sofie. Haskell rolled his eyes, already guessing how amused Sofie would be with that. ‘No, I’ ‘Haskell.’ His mother interrupted him. ‘I brought you a donkey.’ He nodded towards Sofie. Given his parents were already old his mother looked around, searching for that donkey. ‘Where?’ ‘Here.’ Haskell said while pulling Sofie before him, his hands on her shoulders. ‘This is Sofie, one of my not so behaving Fru’s.’ He introduced Sofie to them. ‘She is gonna do some donkey work, isn’t it Sofie?’ he asked, looking down to her with a smile. ‘Good, there is wood,’ his father started walking, not caring that she was just a girl while his mother gave him a critical look. ‘She deserves it.’ He promised her, pushing Sofie behind his father before following…

©️
Back to top Go down

Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Sofie Stafnsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Sofie just grunted at him when he said ‘I ruined it.’ to her before adding in ‘I’m not much fun now, aren’t I.’ to her after. She nodded her head to him. He was no fun at all to her now. Ruining all her hard work and making her do whatever it was that he planed on making her do in return for filling his home with bugs the way she had done. ‘Or does this only mean you will go back on me?’ he asked to her next and she just rolled her eyes at him. She was not going to answer every little thing he asked her or said to her. She was already stuck doing this and already mad at him for ruining all her fun with his old grandpa like attitude. He could have just laughed and played it off and had fun with everything, nope. She wasn't as lucky as she had hoped she was. A failed prank, but something to learn from this. Never prank Haskell again, and if you do make sure there is no way that you can get caught at all.Maybe if she did prank him she would make Tora help her next time. So that there were two brains in the mix and not just hers. However she was pretty sure that he was just prank free from now on. Him and his weird grandpa mind, but sexy body.

They were now on the horse and on their way to whatever her fate was. She was not being that easy for him and he was telling her that she was way too over confident. Sofie of course said that he should want her to be confident instead of not. ‘Confidence is overrated.’ was what he said to her in return. She was about to tell him he was stupid before he spoke and added ‘If you are confident and all full of yourself you will walk right into your own dead. It is not the first time earls loose their rank, because they think they can handle everything.’ to her. She guessed he actually had a point with his words to her. She needed to think more before being too confident. If you knew that you could be beaten, but used that to your advantage then you were better off then the person that would think they could easily beat you. They would make a mistake and you wouldn't. She would never tell him this, but Sofie was going to make sure the kept this little bit of information to herself. She would remember it the next time she needed to handle situation, or at least she was going to try her best. She knew that sometimes she acted before she thought, it was something that would get better with her age she guessed. "Hmm...okay." was all she said to him as she thought about it more.

Haskell then added ‘Let’s see how much you are joking the next time you are on the trainings field.’ to her and she rolled her eyes at him. He should know that the training ground is the only place that she doesn't joke around on. she does her best to give training her all. She wanted to become a shield maiden someday, and joking around in battle would be stupid. Then they were at his parents farm and he was helping her down. That was nice of him at lest, she thought. Even after she gave him more shit about his age. ‘Take a good look, the boy you will be kissing for the first time won’t be half as good as I am.’ he said to her and her face heated up and she looked away from him. She didn't really want to kiss him, but the way he said that made her embarrassed for some reason. Before she could say anything back she saw his parents come outside. He gave her a look before they both stated to walk over to them. She wasn't going to be rude to them. She wasn't dumb, he had no need for his look. ‘Son!’ Haskells father said first before saying next ‘Is that where you walk around with these days son, isn’t she a little to young?’ after. Sofie bit her lip hard to keep quite.

Haskell rolled his eyes and tried to explain ‘No, I’ before his mother spoke ‘Haskell.’ to him. Sofie was starting to feel a little bit awkward at the moment.‘I brought you a donkey.’ he said and she looked up to him with a dirty look. She knew where this was going. She watched as his parents looked around. Where?’ ‘Here.’ was said before she was pushed forward and in front of his parents. She was sure she had an awkward look on her face as she looked at them ‘This is Sofie, one of my not so behaving Fru’s.’ he said and her face went red again and she gave a shy smile. ‘She is gonna do some donkey work, isn’t it Sofie?’ Haskell said next and she frowned before nodding her head"Yes...I do." was all she said in return to them. Haskell was lucky, she thought as she looked at his parents. To have his father still alive. Something she had begged fro often to the gods. . ‘Good, there is wood,’ was what his father said to them in return. She saw the look his mother gave him and she gave the women pleading eyes before Haskell said ‘She deserves it.’ and pushed her forward. She just huffed and followed after his father. Getting the wood and taking it where she was told to. She only fell into the mud once. "Damn it" she had said.

She worked and did things for what felt like hours on end. She had hated every moment of it, but at least his father had gotten the help that he clearly needed. Sofie was now dirty and tired. Haskell's mother had been sweet and brought her a drink of water at one point but that was it. She was now leaning on the side of the house while his father spoke to him. It was getting darker already and she was tired, that was what she told herself as she closed her eyes for a moment and thought of her own father.

Back to top Go down

Haskell Zoltansson
Haskell Zoltansson
Thane

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 am

Haskell

Arriving at his parents their farm Sofie had to say a thing or two, like usual. He asked himself how long it would take her to meet somebody who would bite back on those words. Haskell himself wasn’t much of a talker when he had her age, he did his job and he listened. He had a good time with everybody around him he well knew, like Vern. He never challenged somebody with a higher rank without being absolutely sure of the reactions on it. But Sofie wasn’t like that, she dared to be different, she dared to go great lengths. She lived her life … and in a way he admired that about her, in a way it made him smile, knowing she lived life to the fullest. But on the other hand he was scared, scared that she would be ignorant, that life would bite right back, that his warnings weren’t enough. He hoped that this was enough, a night of work to just state the obvious … she couldn’t get away with everything.

His mother wasn’t agreeing with him bringing a young girl to the farm and to let her work. That Haskell saw on the moment his mother looked at Sofie. Sadly enough his father was the one in charge and he didn’t had a problem with it, neither had Haskell to be honest. The donkey work was rather hard, his father let her carry wood out of the forest towards the farm were he stocked it. Haskell helped with the really heavy pieces, always keeping an eye on Sofie and how much she could handle. She was a touch one, doing one task after the other without saying to much. Haskell always helped until it got to dark and his mother took Sofie in, proving her from food and a drink before the fire.

When Haskell was done talking to his father he turned around to Sofie and the horse, only to see her standing with her eyes closed. ‘Come on.’ He said, pulling himself back in the saddle before reaching out his hand and helping her up. ‘Nice meeting you Sofie.’ His mother said. Haskell smiled, leading the horse back to Skagen itself, to where Sofie lived. ‘I will do the crickets.’ He said as he stopped before her house and helped her down from the horse. ‘You did good work.’ He complimented her. ‘I hope you don’t forget this.’ He said, looking at her before turning his horse back around. He wouldn’t tell Freyja about this, it was between him and Sofie, and he begged for her to understand this, for her own sake and his sanity.

©️
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

PostSubject: Re: Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson Empty

Back to top Go down
Tricks,pranks,and fun-Haskell Zoltansson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1