Thrall

PROFIELMessages : 81
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :
Place of birth : Uddevalla

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 pm

She was just walking around without thoughts, until she came here. She was kind of overwhelmed by the view, in Uddevalla is nothing like this. She was just standing there, admiring Kattegat. After while, when she realized, that she probably looks kind of weird, she just sat down. The grass was little bit wet, so she sat on a huge stone, that was very uncomfortable, but since she didn´t have to make her skirt wet, she was fine. She was watching ships, sailing to and from Kattegat. She was wondering, what each ship carried. After while, the stone became even more uncomfortable, so she just changed her sitting position, hoping it would help, but knowing it will not.
Back to top Go down

Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thegn

PROFIELMessages : 10
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

It was a long while after they argued and her sister went outside, that she decided to go out and try to find her. She was a bit annoyed about the thing they argued about because she thought it was a bit silly. Nevertheless, she knew that despite their arguments they cared about each other but Thyra didn´t want to leave her sister outside, alone and with nothing to defend with, even though she knew that Sigrunn could take care of herself if it came to it. She decided to go to the bay where she thought her sister may be. After she arrived she saw a sillhouethe of a girl sitting on a rock that looked a lot like her sister, for a while she was contemplating if she should go to her but eventually she decided to turn around because she knew that she might be ready to talk but that didn´t mean that Sigrunn was.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Something interupted her. A sound coming from behind her.She thought, that it was wind or something, but she sensed someones presence, she just hoped, that the thing is not wild animal, that are told to live here. She turned around quickly, prepared to defend herself, even when she knew, she would probably lost. She saw a girl she did not expect to be here. Her sister Thyra. She stood up, still kind of terrified, but she smiled with relief, that its just her and not for example bear. Thyra, you scared me. She gave her a weak smile and came closer to her. What are you doing here? She said little bit confused. Then she notified, that it sounded kinda rude, so she just smiled nervously. I mean i didn´t expect you here. She stood little bit far from her, because she didn´t know what did she want.
Back to top Go down

Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Sigrunn turned around quickly as to defend herself, it was quite amusing to watch but Thyra knew that she would do the same in her position for they were both trained to not lose their guard because it made them vulnerable. It was clear to Thyra that Sigrunn did not expected to see her from her reaction. Thyra, you scared me said Sigrunn, that much was clear Thyra thought to herself. What are you doing here? said Sigrunn a bit confused, she realised it sounded rude so she added I mean i didn´t expect you here.. Thyra noticed Sigrunn stood a little further away from her, probably because she was a bit uncertain of what Thyra might do, it hurt Thyra a little to think her own sister was scared of her but she brushed it off. I went to look for you, even though we argued doesn´t mean i´m not gonna look out for you, you know. We don´t know it here yet, we don´t know the surroundings or the people. I just thought that i would go see if you were alright but i see you are so i should probably go now said Thyra, even though it hurt her to do so she and brought forth her hand in which she held a blade that her father gave her when he left for the raid he never came back from. Here take it just in case you might need it, but i want it back! said Thyra sternly the last part, prepared to turn around and leave.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:18 pm

She immediately knew, she did wrong thing, when she saw the look on her face. I went to look for you, even though we argued doesn´t mean i´m not gonna look out for you, you know. We don´t know it here yet, we don´t know the surroundings or the people. I just thought that i would go see if you were alright but i see you are so i should probably go now She gave her a regretfull smile, but didn´t move, waiting, for her sisters next action, not that she was scared of her, but she was still angry with her, but now she just felt bad for her reaction. Then she looked at her, handing her sword, she recognized rightaway. Fathers favourite one. She looked at the sword, that was in her hands now and then she moved her look at her sister leaving. She started to regret everything. She said Wait, Thyra regretfully and then she walked to her with fathers sword. Take it. She told her slightly smilling and offering her sword. Can you imagine me fighting with that sword? She imagined it and it made her smile. I would hurt myself with it. She smiled even more. And that is the reason, why you should stay here with me, if you want to protect me. She looked at her with convincing grin.
Back to top Go down

Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Take it said Sigrunn, Thyra was a bit taken back by that, she was not really expecting her giving up a weapon when se was here alone. Can you imagine me fighting with that sword?
I would hurt myself with it
said Sigrunn, that made Thyra smile she imagined Sigrunn fighting with it, it was a bit ridiculous, she was a bit small for the sword after all. And that is the reason, why you should stay here with me, if you want to protect me. she finished saying. Now that was what surprised Thyra probably the most but she didn´t let it show, but she was really glad she had said that and responded to her grin with one of her own. Yeah, you would probably fall over trying to fight with it. said Thyra jokingly, grinning at her sister. Do you want to stay here or maybe go explore the city with me ? suggested Thyra, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:45 pm

She was glad for her sister to stay, so she was smilling. Yeah, you would probably fall over trying to fight with it. She gave her a weak smile, because she knew, that she has other talents than fighting. Maybe, she imagined it again and it made her smile, but you can always throw stones, she started to laugh. Honestly i would like to see you fight with it. She gave her somehow daring look and then she shortly looked at ships on their way to Kattegat. We should explore the city. But not today. She looked at her seriously. The sun won´t shine long enough and besides i have job to do in a while. She looked at the manor in Kattegat and then back at her sister.
Back to top Go down

Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Maybe, but you can always throw stones. That made Thyra laugh she loved her sister and her humor.Honestly i would like to see you fight with it. Thyra stoped laughing and raised a questioning eyebrow smiling at her sister as in to say, really? She was about to accept her joking challenge.We should explore the city. But not today. The sun won´t shine long enough and besides i have job to do in a while. Thyra sometimes felt bad for her sister, having to work as a slave but she chose it for her own reasons and she respected that. Let´s head back then, wouldn´t want you to be late now would we? she said jokingly, trying to lift up the mood a bit even though she thought it was no help and smiled gently at her sister.
Back to top Go down

Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Sigrunn Vidarsdóttir
Thrall

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Let´s head back then, wouldn´t want you to be late now would we? She was glad, that her sister won´t stay here alone. So she just nodded and weakly smiled, just because her sister was trying to make her laugh. She looked at the ships for the last time and then she went to Thyra and walked away with her. We must stick together my dear sister. No matter what. She said seriously. We can trust only each other for now. She looked her in the eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thyra Vidarsdóttir
Thegn

RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title :

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Thyra saw her weak smile, probably not too eager to go to work and she vowed herself to try and protect her sister, the best she could even if it meant facing the Ragnarssons.We must stick together my dear sister. No matter what. We can trust only each other for now. Thyra thought she was a bit too serious but after all they were surrounded by strangers so she agreed. Don´t worry sister, i´m not planing on doing anything else anytime soon. she said and gave her a smile and then they were on their way.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PROFIEL
RPG SHEET

Family talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family talk Family talk Empty

Back to top Go down
Family talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1