Rhona Odinsdóttir Empty
PostSubject: Rhona Odinsdóttir Rhona Odinsdóttir EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

• Name: Rhona
• Last name: Odinsdóttir
• Title:-
• Place of birth:Kattegat
• Place of residence:Kattegat Uddevalla - Skagen - Skagerrak - Kattegat
• Rank-Shield Maiden:
• Personality:Bold. I speak before I think, most of the time. When not practicing my fighting, I tend to keep to myself, content to be alone, caring for my small garden or carving figures out of wood with my knives. I do enjoy participating in the feasts of the great hall, mainly looking forward to getting drunk and starting fights with my war brothers, usually when one of them makes a comment about my hair color. I have a VERY loud voice, and I make my opinions known. It is also easy for me to hide my sadness behind a mask, but I enjoy my rages and I enjoy laughing with my friends, as well.
• Appeareance:Red hair, cut on the sides and back and bound with leather ties. Fair skin and hazel eyes, with a blue tattoo running down the right side of my face from my temple to my throat. 5' 9" tall. More thickly built from training, I am well muscled and I move very quickly.
• Parents:Daughter of Hawisia Ivosdóttir and a viking raider.
• Siblings: None
• History: My mother Hawisia was impregnated during a raid near her home. She lived on a small farm just outside of Lindisfarne. She was brought back as a slave and later found to be pregnant. She died from a strange fever when I was six years of age. I was born and grew up with everyone expecting me to be a slave like my mother, but being seen brawling in the streets of Kattegat with a group of little boys, after my mother's death, I was trained as a shieldmaiden, and have proved myself in battle and raiding.I carry no shield, but two beard-axes, and I carry them everywhere with me.

• Faceclaim:Rhona Mitra

Last edited by Rhona Odinsdóttir on Sun May 28, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Björn Ragnarsson
Björn Ragnarsson
Huskarl

PROFIELMessages : 475
RPG SHEET
Viking profile
Title : Ironside
Place of birth : Kattegat

Rhona Odinsdóttir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhona Odinsdóttir Rhona Odinsdóttir EmptySun May 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Character sheet
Rhona Odinsdóttir UNh0cTI
You are now a proud citizen of Kattegat
Back to top Go down
https://concretewalls.tumblr.com/
Rhona Odinsdóttir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1